• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problems that arise in the next 2 months will not be due to the failure of action from the last 2 weeks but the last 2 decades. Trump/Pence have said some completely ridiculous and stupid things in the last week or two, but intelligent citizens can figure out the correct information for themselves. More importantly, getting back to those last couple decades...
  • We have not come up with a comprehensive system yet to provide health care to all our citizens. ObamaCare was a first step but certainly needs to be improved. And rather than evaluating ways to do that, shitty Republicans have been trying to kill it and have put forward ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NO PLAN for health care despite Trump's claims that it will be "easy" and "cheap." This is a party without a rudder, without concern for the health of our society (especially the weakest among us), and without a conscience. It's leaders are selfish, greedy, and evil - it's followers are the ignorant, gullible, and lacking empathy. Not having health care as a basic right is a failure of the richest country in the world to live up to it's own ideals and Judeo-Christian values. On a more practical level, we pay more for worse outcomes than our peer nations. It's a shame. Period.
  • We have to shift our spending habits from BOTH a government perspective and at an individual level. We continue as a nation to pour billions upon billions of dollars into the defense industry in ways that do not address the long term safety and health of our nation. We have other more pressing needs to keep us safe than expensive planes, tanks, and aircraft carriers and an exorbitant number of military personnel. The transition of much of that money to other sectors to assist with housing, healthcare, develop new areas of the economy, etc. is LONG overdue. Social safety nets have to be re-examined as well. Mandates on how people save money have to be developed since people clearly are not doing it on their own. We have to shift the way in which we spend our money. It's not responsible or sustainable.
  • Overpopulation is the single greatest threat to humanity on EVERY, SINGLE front from environmental destruction to public health to economic security. And yet, not a single politician in our society and few around the world are discussing this because it's too sensitive. Having more than two children (especially in the industrialized world where there is no labor need) is simply put - irresponsible. That needs to be the value going forward. This sounds crazy and some won't like this (and my apologies to those of you that didn't know any better decades ago), but it's the most important thing we can do in the coming years. All other issues are dwarfed by this single one, and no American politician is talking about, and we as a society have lost our stomach for what WE have to do to help our society. Children are a source of tax breaks currently, but the code needs to be rewritten. Children should be a tax burden and your 3rd + child should become EXPENSIVE AS SHIT.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gonna happen with the Grizzly bears in Banff? :think:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problems that arise in the next 2 months will not be due to the failure of action from the last 2 weeks but the last 2 decades. Trump/Pence have said some completely ridiculous and stupid things in the last week or two, but intelligent citizens can figure out the correct information for themselves. More importantly, getting back to those last couple decades...
  • We have not come up with a comprehensive system yet to provide health care to all our citizens. ObamaCare was a first step but certainly needs to be improved. And rather than evaluating ways to do that, shitty Republicans have been trying to kill it and have put forward ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NO PLAN for health care despite Trump's claims that it will be "easy" and "cheap." This is a party without a rudder, without concern for the health of our society (especially the weakest among us), and without a conscience. It's leaders are selfish, greedy, and evil - it's followers are the ignorant, gullible, and lacking empathy. Not having health care as a basic right is a failure of the richest country in the world to live up to it's own ideals and Judeo-Christian values. On a more practical level, we pay more for worse outcomes than our peer nations. It's a shame. Period.
  • We have to shift our spending habits from BOTH a government perspective and at an individual level. We continue as a nation to pour billions upon billions of dollars into the defense industry in ways that do not address the long term safety and health of our nation. We have other more pressing needs to keep us safe than expensive planes, tanks, and aircraft carriers and an exorbitant number of military personnel. The transition of much of that money to other sectors to assist with housing, healthcare, develop new areas of the economy, etc. is LONG overdue. Social safety nets have to be re-examined as well. Mandates on how people save money have to be developed since people clearly are not doing it on their own. We have to shift the way in which we spend our money. It's not responsible or sustainable.
  • Overpopulation is the single greatest threat to humanity on EVERY, SINGLE front from environmental destruction to public health to economic security. And yet, not a single politician in our society and few around the world are discussing this because it's too sensitive. Having more than two children (especially in the industrialized world where there is no labor need) is simply put - irresponsible. That needs to be the value going forward. This sounds crazy and some won't like this (and my apologies to those of you that didn't know any better decades ago), but it's the most important thing we can do in the coming years. All other issues are dwarfed by this single one, and no American politician is talking about, and we as a society have lost our stomach for what WE have to do to help our society. Children are a source of tax breaks currently, but the code needs to be rewritten. Children should be a tax burden and your 3rd + child should become EXPENSIVE AS SHIT.
The other challenge with point three is what happened in China.
When they created their crazy one child and two-child policy around has caused some major issues:
1. 30 million more men than woman
2. Aging population and high healthcare costs
3. Selective sex abortions which was part of the cause for #1.

That is way too sensitive a topic and about the only thing that could be done is commonsense.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gonna happen with the Grizzly bears in Banff? :think:

Uh oh

MV5BZTg1Mzk1NjAtNGFlOS00NzdlLWI0NTgtYzlmNTUzZGQ0NjYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR72,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to downplaying it when the teleprompter is off

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, the WH is relying on the guy who was shown to be a complete fucking asshat the last time the markets went to shit for advice!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deport him.

I can't believe this fuckstick didn't take this seriously. /s

20 grand for a ticket? THERE'S your Airline bailout.

As of right now, the F1 race is Melbourne is still planning to proceed...

https://7news.com.au/sport/motorspo...cking-plans-to-race-amid-coronavirus-c-741931

Depends on who you listen to. My Twitter feed is like the hokey pokey. The race is on, the race is off.

If they kill it, this weekend is gonna suck.

No hockey and F1 make forty_three something something

giphy.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My god, why?!?

"Yeah, boss, like I said... I won't be back for work tomorrow. They won't let us get on any flights because of the travel ban. I know they said tomorrow but that's not what they're saying here. I have gotten a flight to the Maldives and hope I'll be able get home from there after the weekend, but no guarantees. I'll s.... y.... be.... .... in.... ouch.....ca.....you."
"Sanders, you're at an airport in Paris. I know you have service. Enjoy the Maldives. See you in 3 weeks."

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low stakes lies ... huge fuck head

Status
Not open for further replies.