• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Found a good hotel for some of you

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a while before it around to Aliso Viejo, though. I really never have a reason to go there. I guess now I do..lol

I used to love McRibs and would look forward to the limited time offerings. Then about 5 years ago when I ate one for some reason it didn't taste nearly as good as I remembered, it tasted processed and greasy. I'll have to give it another try to see if it still repulses me.

Yeah, I could see that. It's McDonald's, so we're not talking fine dining. May have got one that had been sitting there awhile.

The McRib is literally the only thing I ever eat there. Haven't had anything else from there in at least 20 years and that was only because when my son was a toddler, he always wanted me to take him to their playland. Lol.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E02AE8CF-6B1C-4AEB-A1BA-434300EFA56F.jpeg

@trojanfan12 is so jelly right now. His mouth is watering. He knows this burger is so much better than anything he can get at that crap hole Steak N Shake.

Now that I have proved the superiority of In N Out, I expect an apology @trojanfan12 . Make it good too, I don’t want anything half assed, it should be long and heartfelt.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 213686

@trojanfan12 is so jelly right now. His mouth is watering. He knows this burger is so much better than anything he can get at that crap hole Steak N Shake.

Now that I have proved the superiority of In N Out, I expect an apology @trojanfan12 . Make it good too, I don’t want anything half assed, it should be long and heartfelt.

lol

Nice pic of an average at best burger with 1,000 Island dressing on it. It's nothing but a Big Mac without the middle bun and sesame seeds.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Nice pic of an average at best burger with 1,000 Island dressing on it. It's nothing but a Big Mac without the middle bun and sesame seeds.

Looks like a couple of turds floating in cheese on a bun.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

LMAO…a Big Mac? LMFAO. Now I know you’re trolling. @msgkings322 should admonish you for such a weak troll attempt. I’m certain now that you eat at In N Out at least weekly, and only malign it so less people will go and the lines will be smaller. There is no way you eat at that dive, Steak N Shake, pigs wouldn’t eat there. You almost got me with that troll but you made one wrong move with the absurd Big Mac comparison. Hahahahaha. Enjoy your juicy double double this weekend.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I eat In n Out? I'm not a cocksucker.

You’ve been misinformed, my friend, it’s not for cocksuckers. Maybe you got confused cause your Dad gave blow jobs in the parking lot for meth but it’s a family establishment.
Please don’t let your traumatic childhood prevent you from enjoying a burger.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve been misinformed, my friend, it’s not for cocksuckers. Maybe you got confused cause your Dad gave blow jobs in the parking lot for meth but it’s a family establishment.
Please don’t let your traumatic childhood prevent you from enjoying a burger.

I fucked your grandma in the ass last night.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO…a Big Mac? LMFAO. Now I know you’re trolling. @msgkings322 should admonish you for such a weak troll attempt. I’m certain now that you eat at In N Out at least weekly, and only malign it so less people will go and the lines will be smaller. There is no way you eat at that dive, Steak N Shake, pigs wouldn’t eat there. You almost got me with that troll but you made one wrong move with the absurd Big Mac comparison. Hahahahaha. Enjoy your juicy double double this weekend.

1,000 island is a salad dressing (and not a very good one). Salad dressing goes on salads, not burgers. Case closed. End of story.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm eating a light dinner of 2 bowls of Cheerios after 3 hot dogs for lunch.
anigif_enhanced-4258-1411512860-16.gif