• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Found a good hotel for some of you

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nacho fries and taco supremes aren't bad.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1,000 island is a salad dressing (and not a very good one). Salad dressing goes on salads, not burgers. Case closed. End of story.

This is how I know you have wrecked taste buds, you can’t discern a thousand islands dressing from a signature sauce. No wonder you don’t want to wait in lines, all burgers taste the same to you. I wish I had your problem sometimes then I could pick the restaurant with the shortest line and order whatever and still be content.

I guess it’s best you leave the food ratings to someone much more qualified like me. You wouldn’t want to keep embarrassing yourself like this.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your grandma's ass begs to differ.

:L Dude, you got serious problems if 80 year old tail does it for you. Have you thought about seeking professional help?

Don’t forget to tell them you have small dick syndrome too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how I know you have wrecked taste buds, you can’t discern a thousand islands dressing from a signature sauce. No wonder you don’t want to wait in lines, all burgers taste the same to you. I wish I had your problem sometimes then I could pick the restaurant with the shortest line and order whatever and still be content.

I guess it’s best you leave the food ratings to someone much more qualified like me. You wouldn’t want to keep embarrassing yourself like this.

The "signature sauce" is 1,000 Island dressing. How are you the only person in the world who doesn't know this?

And lol @being more qualified when you can't even tell when you're eating 1,000 Island dressing.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "signature sauce" is 1,000 Island dressing. How are you the only person in the world who doesn't know this?

And lol @being more qualified when you can't even tell when you're eating 1,000 Island dressing.

:L Such primitive thinking. This is like thinking hamburger is the same as filet mignon because they are both beef...SMDH.

15abdb2bae3ef9602995a1e3619f93350cdebfce133b501a4d714b97746e11a4.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Such primitive thinking. This is like thinking hamburger is the same as filet mignon because they are both beef...SMDH.

15abdb2bae3ef9602995a1e3619f93350cdebfce133b501a4d714b97746e11a4.jpg

1,000 Island dressing does not belong on a burger. Period. End of story.

And while a burger and a filet are both beef, they come from different parts of the cow. So, of course they aren't the same.

However, you would probably put 1,000 Island dressing on a filet.

You probably put ketchup on hot dogs too.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake. The pool they are lounging in isnt brown and chunky.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And while a burger and a filet are both beef, they come from different parts of the cow. So, of course they aren't the same.

Disagree about the 1000 Island dressing. When you have a burger with the garden, dress the garden. The burger will stand by itself.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ingredients of In N Out's "secret spread" are subtly different than a thousand island, that's why it's a secret sauce and its exact ingredients are divulged and why it isn't the same as thousand island. Pretty simple really. Just like wines are made from fermented grapes but each wine it's own flavor where you might like a merlot but not a pinot noir. But @trojanfan12 just thinks it's all booze and let's just all getting fucking shit faced and rowdy. GO!!!!!!!!!!!! TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, btw, every order at In N Out is made to order. You can replace the the spread with ketchup and mustard.

What's wrong with ketchup on a hot dog? LOL...Now I know you've lost it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ingredients of In N Out's "secret spread" are subtly different than a thousand island, that's why it's a secret sauce and its exact ingredients are divulged and why it isn't the same as thousand island. Pretty simple really. Just like wines are made from fermented grapes but each wine it's own flavor where you might like a merlot but not a pinot noir. But @trojanfan12 just thinks it's all booze and let's just all getting fucking shit faced and rowdy. GO!!!!!!!!!!!! TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, btw, every order at In N Out is made to order. You can replace the the spread with ketchup and mustard.

What's wrong with ketchup on a hot dog? LOL...Now I know you've lost it.

lol

You bought that "secret spread" bullshit?

McDonalds used to call it "secret sauce".

It fucking 1,000 Island Dressing.

As for ketchup on a hot dog:

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You bought that "secret spread" bullshit?

McDonalds used to call it "secret sauce".

It fucking 1,000 Island Dressing.

As for ketchup on a hot dog:

This clueless, lost fool bases his condiment choices on opinions from a fictitious film character in an old ass movie and accuses Bart of buying into BS...oh that's fucking rich...I don't know why I'm even arguing with you. It's like arguing about music with a deaf person. You will never be a food connoisseur like me and understand subtle flavor differences. Enjoy living your bland life where you pick up any type of cheese, any grade of meat, and any brand of beer, because they are all the same to you. Wow, there are even people Bart can't teach about simple concepts. I guess, I can't expect much from a guy who goes to In N Out and dislikes their special sauce but doesn't think to ask for a substitute when he orders a burger at In N Out.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clueless, lost fool bases his condiment choices on opinions from a fictitious film character in an old ass movie and accuses Bart of buying into BS...oh that's fucking rich...I don't know why I'm even arguing with you. It's like arguing about music with a deaf person. You will never be a food connoisseur like me and understand subtle flavor differences. Enjoy living your bland life where you pick up any type of cheese, any grade of meat, and any brand of beer, because they are all the same to you. Wow, there are even people Bart can't teach about simple concepts. I guess, I can't expect much from a guy who goes to In N Out and dislikes their special sauce but doesn't think to ask for a substitute when he orders a burger at In N Out.

No one's reading all that shit.

lol @you thinking "secret spread" isn't 1,000 Island Dressing.

No one can take you seriously now.

Enjoy your faux Big Macs.

Secret Spread:
upload_2019-8-17_18-47-18.jpeg

:pound: