• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Found a good hotel for some of you

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steak n' Shake is in a lot of places, first time I ever went was in Florida.

And lol @Yelp - Just makes your opinion even more worthless.

In n' Out is as run of the mill as it gets. It's better than McDonalds (except for the McRib), so at least there's that.

If In n' Out is run of the mill, then what is that crap from steak n' shake, it looks like chemical laden, stale, overly processed slop I wouldn't feed my dog. Just knowing you like the McRib, which is nothing more than a sausage patty with barbecue sauce, proves you have faulty taste buds. I guess, if you aren't into fresh food made with quality ingredients then In N' Out isn't for you. Lucky for me as a food connoisseur, I can't settle for less.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't call it amazing. But also wouldn't call it overrated either.

Not sure what it is, but it somehow works that it's better than what is essentially, as Bart said, "a giant chicken nugget inside 2 slices of bread" should be.

Now In n' Out...that shit's overrated.
In N Out has pretty good food, but who wants to wait in those ridiculous lines which is worse then going to Disneyland?

They are over-priced now though - FUDDRUCKERS NOW HAS AN AWESOME BURGER

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a Nacho Fry box tonight.

If I collect enough, I'll sleep in em.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Taco Bell, is also a KFC.

Viva YumBrand!!!

I almost live at Taco Bell, but I had to give up the KFC when my blood pressure shot up like a bat out of hell. Once I stopped, it went back down. Loving 27 pounds most likely helped with that too though in the last two years. I like Taco Bell though because I can eat for under $5 and have a real small drink. Their Nacho Fries are really good, but they eliminated my apple empañada

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost live at Taco Bell, but I had to give up the KFC when my blood pressure shot up like a bat out of hell. Once I stopped, it went back down. Loving 27 pounds most likely helped with that too though in the last two years. I like Taco Bell though because I can eat for under $5 and have a real small drink. Their Nacho Fries are really good, but they eliminated my apple empañada
Taco Bell fucks with a menu worse than Applebee's.

I can't eat good in the neighborhood when you constantly take my hopes and dreams away.

Dicks.

I'm a cheesy Gordita Crunch and Mac n Cheez guy these days. Since they haven't taken the CGC away for over a decade. Sucked walking HS kids thru making one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't eat good in the neighborhood when you constantly take my hopes and dreams away.

Dicks.

I'm a cheesy Gordita Crunch and Mac n Cheez guy these days. Since they haven't taken the CGC away for over a decade. Sucked walking HS kids thru making one.

Yeah I'm usually always get the same thing from taco bell.

1 Cheesy Gordita Crunch and 2 soft supreme tacos

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If In n' Out is run of the mill, then what is that crap from steak n' shake, it looks like chemical laden, stale, overly processed slop I wouldn't feed my dog. Just knowing you like the McRib, which is nothing more than a sausage patty with barbecue sauce, proves you have faulty taste buds. I guess, if you aren't into fresh food made with quality ingredients then In N' Out isn't for you. Lucky for me as a food connoisseur, I can't settle for less.

Steak n' Shake is fresh food.

Your opinion on the McRib just cost you your mancard.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In N Out has pretty good food, but who wants to wait in those ridiculous lines which is worse then going to Disneyland?

They are over-priced now though - FUDDRUCKERS NOW HAS AN AWESOME BURGER

Fuddruckers is good. But it's not fast food like In n' Out, etc.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've boycotted Taco Bell over the Caramel Apple Empanada. Made my own the other day and it was better, so I may never eat there again, even if they bring it back.

Haven't eaten at KFC since they opened a Popeyes near me.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've boycotted Taco Bell over the Caramel Apple Empanada. Made my own the other day and it was better, so I may never eat there again, even if they bring it back.

LMAO, that made me mad too:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dicks.

I reported some teens for closing the lobby early which is a violation of then the Corp rules. I don't like them missing with my dinner and ritual:lol:, One of the young girls was giving me dirty looks. I was glad she doesnt cook, but she ought to know I'm old enough to be her grandpa and have cause many kids to get their butts whipped. That don't bother me none:lol:

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll give steak n shake a try some day but I'm not optimistic.

Since you live in San Clemente, have you ever gone to A's Burger in Dana Point or San Juan Capistrano? It has quality fresh made burgers that are very tasty. They also have great breakfast burritos and other Mexican food that's quite tasty. Also, their fried zucchini is excellent. Try them out, you'll thank me later.

As for the McRib, it is in no way tied to anyone's manliness. That stuff was good when I was a kid but I out grew it...lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Popeyes near me might have the slowest service time of any "fast food" restaurant in the area. Luckily they opened another one not too much further away recently, but it's not convenient (I'm not in that area typically for any other reason (shopping, on the way home from work, etc).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you try the rib sub from Subway? I missed it, but my brother said it tasted just like the McRib...