• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former NHL Player/Ref Paul Stewart Rips Pansy Pen James Neal

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Neal, IMO, has become one of the dirtiest players, if not, the dirtiest player in the league. Has surpassed scumbags like Niel and Cooke, honestly.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravo for someone to have the nuts to call this idiot out. He should have added orpik while he was at it.... I tried discussing this kind of crap on the main page and was called a homer maybe more articles like this will bring out the truth and put a stop to this before another young player is crippled for life. Not sure why Mario sits by idly and let's this happen year after year...I guess I was right to call him a hypocrite!

Last edited by a moderator:

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravo for someone to have the nuts to call this idiot out. He should have added orpik while he was at it.... I tried discussing this kind of crap on the main page and was called a homer maybe more articles like this will bring out the truth and put a stop to this before another young player is crippled for life. Not sure why Mario sits by idly and let's this happen year after year...I guess I was right to call him a hypocrite!

I saw your article and totally agree but there are too many swamp members and guys like evolved who wear rose colored glasses when it comes to his team. That and there are lots of people who despise the Flyers and refuse to try to objectively look at a situation. I wish more people on the general forums were like Dark, he's knowledgable and can not only be unbiased but so great at getting a point across some people may be missing.

Neal is the perfect example if the ridiculous discrepancies in the disciplinary committee for the NHL. If a 3rd or 4th liner cross checked a player in the face or head they'd get 2 games but when a skilled player does it they get fined or it gets overlooked. I actually heard the most asinine argument for this in the Neal post on the general forums. Some people actually think that the owners have told Shanny not to suspend skilled players. That makes no fucking sense because he in one shift 2 playoffs ago head hunted both Couturier and Giroux, that's 2 difference makers for their team. Then this year he purposefully and blatantly kneed Marchand in the head and now he cross checked someone in the face/head (sorry I forget who it was on the wings). I say he needs a nice 30 game suspension like Torres and hopefully it sets a clear precedent and the players get it loud and clear. I can't believe the league is still bitching about fighting when hit to the head at full speed and on defenseless players is so much more dangerous. Oh and for the record if a Flyer was throwing hits like that I would feel the same way, I wanted Carcillo gone for constantly leaving his feet and leading with elbows and let's not forget the 2 absolutely unessecary and IMO disgusting hit by Steve Downie I'm his first stint with the Flyers and Jesse Boulerices cross check to the throat. Those play just have no room in hockey.

Here's a video if the 10 longest NHL suspensions btw.

Top 10 Longest Suspensions in NHL History - YouTube

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep dead on a player can do far more damage with a hit to the back or head and neck areas than in a fight yet the tree huggers always look the other way. I wasn't expecting the average pen fan to agree they only care when it happens to crosby then they demand change...year later ignore their own players doing exactly the same thing. I'm proud that the Flyers play tough but got rid of the ugliness.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course a punk like him never answers the bell. I'll be he has under 10 fights in his NHL career.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Pitt had a ask James neal questions account open because of this article and it went horribly wrong.An example of one question

If you could concuss any US president which would it be?

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Pitt had a ask James neal questions account open because of this article and it went horribly wrong.An example of one question

If you could concuss any US president which would it be?

Another good one went something like "If you dropped a baby on it's head would it already be unconscious from the elbow you previously delivered to it?". :laugh3: