• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Cowboys DE Ryan Russell reveals he is bisexual amid NFL comeback attempt

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have to admit that i find Aaron Rodgers attractive but there's no way he is into men so i've got no shot.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be ideal but unfortunately it's not how shit works . If a dude plays pro sports and then halfway through a season he goes out to the media room and kisses his boyfriend before speaking 80% of the locker room would freak out and demand to know " why didn't you tell us you were gay? We are in here taking showers with you and shit !!"

If the guy responded with "it's none of your business " I think we both know that wouldn't fly .

It's just human nature . Even people who claim to be accepting and claim not to care really only mean that when it's about stuff that doesn't impact them

Some truth here but the reality is in this day and time, unless you're a homophobe, most people really don't care.

Most straight people don't go off kissing their significant other in a professional public setting like that, but if it happened yes, it would strike some people a certain way, but there's a pretty good chance that some players on the team probably already knew or felt like he might be gay anyway.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have to admit that i find Aaron Rodgers attractive but there's no way he is into men so i've got no shot.

Guns just went on the dark web and paid some crew, bitcoin to take out the competition. Stay home and keep blinders down

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be ideal but unfortunately it's not how shit works . If a dude plays pro sports and then halfway through a season he goes out to the media room and kisses his boyfriend before speaking 80% of the locker room would freak out and demand to know " why didn't you tell us you were gay? We are in here taking showers with you and shit !!"

If the guy responded with "it's none of your business " I think we both know that wouldn't fly .

It's just human nature . Even people who claim to be accepting and claim not to care really only mean that when it's about stuff that doesn't impact them
OK tell teammates. Why is a press conference needed?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far all we've seen is marginal players come out. Still waiting for a player of significance to make the revelation, that would be news worthy.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far all we've seen is marginal players come out. Still waiting for a player of significance to make the revelation, that would be news worthy.

Guess you’ll have to wait for a dude who actually likes dick to become great at a sport. There are plenty of chicks who like bush who have come out though.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you’ll have to wait for a dude who actually likes dick to become great at a sport. There are plenty of chicks who like bush who have come out though.

If you don't believe there has been a great gay athlete you are even more ignorant than the language in this post suggests.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
men cannot be bisexual... sorry.

my favorite quote from andrew dice clay:

"no, no, no; no such thing as 'bisexual'....either you, SUCK. DICK. . . . .or you do NOT, SUCK. DICK."