• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

for my final Keeper spot

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comes down to WR Aiyuk & RB James Cook. (full PPR league)
I think Aiyuk will outscore Cook by years end.
However getting other good WRs in my league isnt too hard usually.
RBs are a bitch to snag. So it comes down to one What the hell is gonna happen with Aiyuk.
& two where & how well they plan on using Cook. He was coming on late in the season.

Luckily We dont draft until we get close to the real season, so I have time to change my mind several times LOL.
So I am curious A. what do you think between the two & more importantly. What do you guys think their use by their teams will be.
Step forwards or step backwards?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When things are equal, or near to it, I will always side with the RB due to positional scarcity. In addition, RB's are typically the spot that gets injured most often as well, requiring more depth.

Ayuik is just a mystery, but best case scenario he stays in SF, assuming his regular role. Sad thing about SF is, they can focus on Deebo and win, they can focus on Kittle and win, they can easily focus on CMAC, and win. At any given moment, Aiyuk can be completely forgotten as part of the gameplan, and offensively SF will be fine. That cannot be said about James Cook, given the current makeup. He will be touching the ball 10+ times every single game, by design

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this on another thread:

Purdy (SF) threw the fewest passes of any NFL team and yet finished at the top. A lot of that was due to Aiyuk's 18-yard catch average.

That is a perfect storm of least passes and huge yardage. If you dont like the odds of that happening again, take Cook.

I'd take Cook. Diggs and Davis are gone, leaving Buffalo's WR corp essentially unproven and unpredictable. This has to be to Cook's benefit.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be Cook.

Funny we were just talking about Aiyuk on the other thread.

I think it would be difficult for him to find a worse situation for consistent fantasy production if he left SF.

But I still think Cook is the better bet here.