• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For AL supremacy: Cleveland at Texas for four 8/25-8/28

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians have scored six runs over the last five games. Their opponents have scored 25. . .
Looks like 'twins' are playing each other this series. Rangers similar woes. Indians will come out of it soon. Hopefully after this series. :)

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big plus for Romeo. I know what your new avi is but not telling. You will have to leave the country. Oh my!

Meh. I sported an avi of Ned Beatty getting buttfucked for a month at the hands of @Chewbaccer. Provided it won't get me banned, I really don't care what it is.

Also, isn't there some old saying about fuckin yer chickens before they lay eggs, or something? Chewbaccer can probably enlighten us on that as well . . .

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffress was arrested this morning. Details to come.

I tell you the Jeffress part of that deal may be terrible.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As DWI/DUI goes the chatter elsewhere shows perhaps a team suspension for a few days.

Someone over on the reditt site said Choo was busted in 2011 for DUI and was playing the next game. Maybe Matt Bush will slap JJ upside the head and put some sense in it.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As DWI/DUI goes the chatter elsewhere shows perhaps a team suspension for a few days.

Someone over on the reditt site said Choo was busted in 2011 for DUI and was playing the next game. Maybe Matt Bush will slap JJ upside the head and put some sense in it.
If he has no priors he will not be out long but he needs to have more sense than this. If it is a DWI that is. I saw where he has had 2 issues in the past with weed so if it is DUI then adios. If that happens does the player to be named later become someone of a much lower caliber?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has no priors he will not be out long but he needs to have more sense than this. If it is a DWI that is. I saw where he has had 2 issues in the past with weed so if it is DUI then adios. If that happens does the player to be named later become someone of a much lower caliber?

Think he's looking at a lifetime ban if he fails another drug test for marijuana? I could have heard that wrong on his interview the other day but I think that's correct. Bottom line is he needs to get his shit together or he's gonna find himself out of baseball again