• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Football Team (1-1) @ Cleveland (1-1)

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three really bad ints.
three short fields.
Three td’s for the Browns.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this loss on is on the qb

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t turn the ball over

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant win with 5 turnovers

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skinsdad said this but it fell on deaf ears

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one not on Haskins

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We cant win with a bad QB. A simple as that. Allen deserves a shot. I see no improvement in Haskins at all. How many times is he going to stare down WR's.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We cant win with a bad QB. A simple as that. Allen deserves a shot. I see no improvement in Haskins at all. How many times is he going to stare down WR's.
Nah, he deserves this season. See if he learns

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he deserves this season. See if he learns

I disagree we could win this season with an average QB. Haskins is a turnover machine. Why trade for Allen if you are not going to give him a shot? Haskins had his shot b/c of his draft status. This game just proves that he is not even close to being ready.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree we could win this season with an average QB. Haskins is a turnover machine. Why trade for Allen if you are not going to give him a shot? Haskins had his shot b/c of his draft status. This game just proves that he is not even close to being ready.

Dean, I never thought I would agree with you so much but I do. Dad and others continue to give us all lame and jack wagon excuses about Haskins like his lack of starts in college, his lack of starts in the NFL, his numerous offensive playbooks, etc. but the bottom line is that he continues to show sub par growth as even an average NFL quarterback. Oh I know, Snyder hugged his nuts out of college but we all know how much Snyder knows about player personnel when it comes to the NFL. For all we know RR is required to play him but then again what does Snyder know about winning? The bottom line is we need an NFL quality quarterback if we want to progress because no decent NFL defense can show how good their potential might be if they can't get off the field.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, I never thought I would agree with you so much but I do. Dad and others continue to give us all lame and jack wagon excuses about Haskins like his lack of starts in college, his lack of starts in the NFL, his numerous offensive playbooks, etc. but the bottom line is that he continues to show sub par growth as even an average NFL quarterback. Oh I know, Snyder hugged his nuts out of college but we all know how much Snyder knows about player personnel when it comes to the NFL. For all we know RR is required to play him but then again what does Snyder know about winning? The bottom line is we need an NFL quality quarterback if we want to progress because no decent NFL defense can show how good their potential might be if they can't get off the field.

I agree, well its water under the bridge right now b/c RR said he is sticking with Haskins. I thought the trade for Allen was if haskins falters that they have a guy who can come in and run the offense. So is Allen only here if Haskins gets hurt? If Haskins continues these performance are we stuck with him for the season? Im not one for the quick hook but what I seen from this guy just doesnt impress me. Im not routing against him but is sticking with the best decision for the team this year?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think we win with Allen either . Play Haskins and if he sucks you get Lawrence

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think we win with Allen either . Play Haskins and if he sucks you get Lawrence

We wont be in position to get Lawrence. I dont think its fair to Allen to get snubbed like this.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, I don't think we will win with Allen either, BUT I think we have a better chance to be more competitive since no one will convince me that Haskins is our future. Aren't you the one who said you wanted to live long enough to see more Washington championships? Well, it ain't gonna happen with Haskins! With that said I hope you are feeling much better after your bout with the Chinese virus.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, well its water under the bridge right now b/c RR said he is sticking with Haskins. I thought the trade for Allen was if haskins falters that they have a guy who can come in and run the offense. So is Allen only here if Haskins gets hurt? If Haskins continues these performance are we stuck with him for the season? Im not one for the quick hook but what I seen from this guy just doesnt impress me. Im not routing against him but is sticking with the best decision for the team this year?

I don't think for a second that you or me is giving Haskins the quick hook. I just think we've seen enough of him to know that we are on the wrong path.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at guys like Prescott and Allen. Good receivers are needed to start with. Everyone was talking shit about Allen his first two years and after a couple of weapons he looks like Montana. Prescott, looked horrible until he got cooper, now he’s got at least 3 #1s, maybe more, and he’s putting up big yardage

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I don't think we will win with Allen either, BUT I think we have a better chance to be more competitive since no one will convince me that Haskins is our future. Aren't you the one who said you wanted to live long enough to see more Washington championships? Well, it ain't gonna happen with Haskins! With that said I hope you are feeling much better after your bout with the Chinese virus.
That was sportster and we won’t win anything if you aren’t patient . We find out about Haskins this year . 3 games ain’t a season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think for a second that you or me is giving Haskins the quick hook. I just think we've seen enough of him to know that we are on the wrong path.
I disagree , this kid has had 3 hcs at the pro level in less then 2 years . Same with OC and qb coach . Way too early for declarations . And why miss out on Lawrence , Lance. Or Fields to be “competitive “ . Or o/ line is a mess. . Our Te ‘s suck , we have one starting caliber WR lousy safeties , little depth and that’s a competitive team ?