• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Football Team (1-1) @ Cleveland (1-1)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Browns fan perspective, the offense and defense looked better than the Browns tbh. The Redskins had no problem moving the ball...now the Browns defense especially secondary is depleted with injuries but that's part of the game. That DLine is no joke, although I think the Browns did very well at times containing them...they just struggled to run consistently for most of the game. Really just wore down that Redskins defense at the end of the game. Haskins has a couple issues, staring down his WR's and decision-making. I said before he needed a chance to play BUT I think he is better suited watching and learning. It could realistically take him 2-3 years and there just isn't enough time in this league to wait for a QB to progress...let him sit and watch. This team is not a bottom feeder, their defense is too good and they have some nice weapons so I don't see Lawrence realistic at this point and time. Overall, if the Redskins don't turn the ball over I think that game is very close and who knows who wins...even though Haskins should take full responsibility for this loss you see the potential with some of those throws. It's just staring down your receivers and questionable decision-making are HUGE issues for a QB, young QB's do that but it's just about how he can fix those issues. Sitting Haskins could help, worst case he never progresses but at least he isn't playing. Either way I don't think Kyle Allen is magically going to make this team a playoff team. I think even with the QB issues this team can win 6 games. Just my opinion.

Washington has a lot of young pieces that I love though...really like that Gibson kid.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Browns fan perspective, the offense and defense looked better than the Browns tbh. The Redskins had no problem moving the ball...now the Browns defense especially secondary is depleted with injuries but that's part of the game. That DLine is no joke, although I think the Browns did very well at times containing them...they just struggled to run consistently for most of the game. Really just wore down that Redskins defense at the end of the game. Haskins has a couple issues, staring down his WR's and decision-making. I said before he needed a chance to play BUT I think he is better suited watching and learning. It could realistically take him 2-3 years and there just isn't enough time in this league to wait for a QB to progress...let him sit and watch. This team is not a bottom feeder, their defense is too good and they have some nice weapons so I don't see Lawrence realistic at this point and time. Overall, if the Redskins don't turn the ball over I think that game is very close and who knows who wins...even though Haskins should take full responsibility for this loss you see the potential with some of those throws. It's just staring down your receivers and questionable decision-making are HUGE issues for a QB, young QB's do that but it's just about how he can fix those issues. Sitting Haskins could help, worst case he never progresses but at least he isn't playing. Either way I don't think Kyle Allen is magically going to make this team a playoff team. I think even with the QB issues this team can win 6 games. Just my opinion.

Washington has a lot of young pieces that I love though...really like that Gibson kid.
Excellent take imo. And congrats on the win. Best team on the field won. cheers!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree , this kid has had 3 hcs at the pro level in less then 2 years . Same with OC and qb coach . Way too early for declarations . And why miss out on Lawrence , Lance. Or Fields to be “competitive “ . Or o/ line is a mess. . Our Te ‘s suck , we have one starting caliber WR lousy safeties , little depth and that’s a competitive team ?

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one dad.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one dad.
That’s what makes a message board interesting imo. Cheers.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomcat and I can disagree and still be friends and talk football . He could be right and I could be wrong
Exactly. Best type of posters.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomcat and I can disagree and still be friends and talk football . He could be right and I could be wrong
And that is how it should be. We shouldn't be sheep and everyone follow the leader but we shouldn't be wolves either. It is okay to agree to disagree. It is like my best friend growing up .... I was an ELP fan and he was a Yes fan. I always supported his right to be wrong about which one was best.