• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Football is being played this year! (2020 CFB thread)

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 Recap (Part 2)

Okay... Let's take this crazy week one conference at a time.

American: Cincinnati is fine, SMU is fine, and Memphis won one hell of a contest against USF.

Big 12: Just know that all of the ranked teams here won yesterday. And Oklahoma State, Texas, and Iowa State did us a solid by winning close games.

Big 10: Bad luck continues to follow the Huskers, as Northwestern clipped them to go to 3-0 in the conference for the first time since 2000. Also, the Wolverines had a VERY bad day as their new "pass-happy" offense fails against Indiana, while their rivals (Mich. State) got crushed by Iowa.
Maryland vs. Penn State - Game Summary - November 7, 2020 - ESPN And then there was this double-whammy for Penn State: Not only have they started 0-3, it was MARYLAND that did it to them.

Clemson vs. Notre Dame - Game Summary - November 7, 2020 - ESPN And what do we make of this epic game? A simple all-time classic, or a complex allegory for the 2020 presidential race where the incumbent that everyone is starting to get sick of (Clemson) lost out to a determined rival and a growing majority... in something that took a little longer than expected to decide?

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 Recap (Part 3)

Nothing happened in Conference USA, so let's keep this train going!

Mountain West: Nevada's doing good at 3-0. But Gary Andersen is not; he's gone from Logan after 2 and a half years.

SEC: :yawn: Just another fun contest in Jacksonville as Kyle Trask just put Florida on the fast track to playoff contention. Not a big surprise. Now Arkansas defeating Tennessee, THAT was a surprise.

Sun Belt: Still wonderful over here! Coastal Carolina won again, App. State won, and so did UL-Lafayette and Georgia Southern.

ACC: The peasants (North Carolina and Boston College) are having fun! But the incumbents (Florida State and Virginia Tech) are QUITE miserable right now.

And finally, Oregon and USC came out the big winners in Week 1 of the PAC-12 reboot. UCLA, however, is back to being a big fat loser. Ah, life!

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11- Top games to watch

Sorry for not being there yesterday; I was waiting for things to play out in the SEC. But now that they did, I can proceed with...

The Top Games of College Football 2020 (Week 11)

(All times are Eastern)
8. Northwestern @ Purdue [7:30, Big 10 Network] (This is just to see if Purdue can shrug off a missed chance to beat Wisconsin, or if Northwestern can win another close game and hang on to their new national ranking.)

7. SMU @ Tulsa [7:00, ESPN2] (Even though nobody's paying attention to them, Tulsa is having a pretty good season so far in the AAC. Now let's see if they can take it to the next level and beat a ranked SMU squad. However, the SMU offense has been BALLIN' so far in 2020.)

6. Miami @ Virginia Tech [12:00, ESPN2] (For us ACC fans, the Hokies let us down BIG time when they failed to stop the Liberty Flames. Now let's see the fightback they have when the rival Hurricanes come to Blacksburg. If this doesn't light a fire underneath their defense, NOTHING will!)

5. Coastal Carolina @ Troy [12:00, ESPNU] (It's time for another chapter of the saga known as "Coastal Carolina's Cinderella run". And this Saturday, they'll be at least an 11-point favorite when they visit Troy. Can the Chanticleers clear THIS little hurdle?)

4. Arkansas @ Florida [7:00, ESPN] (Since this is the only big SEC game left on the schedule, I must give it it's props. Dan Mullen has gone a great job getting this Florida offense to numbers similar to the Steve Spurrier days. And now they want to continue their push to the CFP by pushing away Arkansas... who ESPN thinks should be fine even with their head coach absent.)

3. Oregon @ Washington State [7:00, FOX] (In Week 2 of the PAC-12 reboot, Oregon will visit a Washington State team that SHOULD have more fresh bodies than Stanford had left week when THEY faced the Ducks. But it may be a bit windy and rainy when this game kicks off. Will this play into the Ducks' hands, or not?)

2. Ohio State @ Maryland [3:30, Big 10 Network] (I know! I can't believe I'm putting a Maryland game so high on my list, either! But after Maryland surprised Penn State last week, I actually think that the Terps can hang around with the mighty Buckeyes. And you can blame all of this on Taulia Tagovailoa, Maryland's new QB. Is Justin Fields in for a QB duel, or is all this just wishful thinking?)

1. Notre Dame @ Boston College [3:30, ABC] (The Fighting Irish are off an incredible win over Clemson, while the Eagles are having a better season than we all thought they would in 2020. And BC's new QB Phil Jurkovec actually has more impressive numbers than Notre Dame's golden boy Ian Book. Put all this together, and you got the most anticipated installment of this rivalry game since 1993... when Boston College stunned the Irish...)

My prediction segment is next!

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With most of the Big 12 on a bye week and the SEC postponing most of it's games.. this is a weak week, but there's still some intriguing games being played. Think Tulsa pulls off the upset this weekend..

I'll be listening for sure as I continue to collect all the damn leaves hitting my lawn :(

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Predictions

Wait... So the Big 12 is having an off week, too? Well, at least this prediction segment will be a short one. Let's get to it! (FBS vs. FCS games don't count)

(2)Notre Dame 34 @ Boston College 27
(3)Ohio State 44 @ Maryland 34
Arkansas 17 @ (6)Florida 31
East Carolina 13 @ (7)Cincinnati 40
(9)Miami 37
@ Virginia Tech 28
(10)Indiana 24 @ Michigan State 27
(11)Oregon 37 @
Washington State 35
(13)Wisconsin 31 @ Michigan 28
(15)Coastal Carolina 38 @ Troy 27
Middle Tennessee 10 @ (16)Marshall 40
(19)SMU 34 @ Tulsa 40
(20)USC 33
@ Arizona 27
(23)Northwestern 18 @ Purdue 24
South Alabama 14 @ (25)Louisiana-Lafayette 28

Other big games:

Iowa 15 @ Minnesota 21
Wake Forest 23 @ North Carolina 27
Colorado 26
@ Stanford 20

And please don't forget to thank your military veterans today...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This can't be possible. I was told there would be no sports in 2020

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION: Due to the Cal/UCLA game that'll be taking place today, I'm holding off on my Week 11 recap until tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Recap

And now that UCLA has defeated Cal (with almost nobody watching), I can now recap the week in college football.

In the Top 25, almost nothing happened. Oh, Boston College and Virginia Tech came close to making something happen, but Notre Dame and Miami (respectfully) made sure that the Top 10 stayed put. Also, USC won with a 4th quarter strike (again), Wisconsin made Michigan's life even worse, and everyone's upset special (Tulsa over SMU) came true.

And now for everyone else. In the ACC, both Florida State and Louisville are a miserable 2-6. Tulane and UCF won in the American, West Virginia won in the Big 12, and Penn State lost AGAIN in the Big 10.

In the Mountain West, both Nevada and San Jose State are now 4-0 (with big games coming up next week). App. State and Georgia Southern now have 6 wins in the Sun Belt. And Western Kentucky and Southern Miss managed to steal some headlines thanks to a strange finish.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12- Top 10 Games

5 takeaways from Western Michigan football’s shootout win over Central Michigan

So the MAC is finished for another week, and Western Michigan is the big winner. With that done, I was able to cobble together a full Top 10 list THIS time around... if this stupid virus with around a 98% survival rate doesn't ruin it again!

...Sorry, the holiday stress is starting to get to me. Let's just move on and see...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2020 (Week 12)

(All times are Eastern)
10. San Diego State @ Nevada [3:30, CBS] (Wait wait wait, WHAT?! Two Mountain West teams are gonna be on the big 3:30 time slot on CBS?! That means I gotta watch this game, to see how it goes down. Nevada is looking for a 5-0 start to the season, while SDSU is always a tough out.)

9. San Jose State @ Fresno State [7:00, CBS Sports Network] (You know what? Let's throw the Mountain West another bone! This should be a great in-state contest, with SJSU also looking for a 5-0 start. But Fresno's new QB Jake Haener has been looking good so far this season...)

8. Clemson @ Florida State [12:00, ABC] (It's the return of Trevor Lawrence as Clemson's starting QB! ...That may be the only interesting thing that happens in this installment of this rivalry series. That is, unless FSU miraculously returns to the same unit that defeated UNC earlier on.)

7. UCLA @ Oregon [3:30, ESPN2] (Well! Looks like this game will take place after all [Guess the PAC-12 got the memo I just sent them]! Anyway, UCLA would LOVE to grab a win at Autzen Stadium for their embattled coach, while Oregon just wants to beat the Bruins and get to their PAC-12 title match with [maybe] USC as soon as possible.)

6. Liberty @ NC State [7:30, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Huh. I thought with some of the postponements we've been getting, this game could have made it to mainstream TV. Well, let's see if the Liberty Flames can shock the ACC [and the country] again by defeating the Wolfpack. And it turns out that Malik Willis is the real deal as Liberty's QB. Can NC State do what Virginia Tech couldn't do and stop him?)

5. Wisconsin @ Northwestern [3:30, ABC] (See, US government? The Wisconsin Badgers had a COVID-19 outbreak, and THEY'RE fine. In fact, they just embarrassed the Michigan Wolverines just last week! While I wait to see if the government understood that, Wisconsin tries to get back to business. And next for them is a Northwestern team that's already WAY better than they were in 2019. The Big 10 West will hinge on the result of this game, trust me.)

4. Appalachian State @ Coastal Carolina [12:00, ESPN2] (Okay, so Coastal Carolina will have to wait to get tested by Troy. That's actually no big deal. Because now, they'll face a REAL test: The mighty App. State Mountaineers. And Coastal looks ready to go, but App. State's running game has been looking real good. Is this the end of the road for the Cinderella Chanticleers? Or will they become a REAL "New Year's Six" threat in front of the whole nation?)

3. Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma [7:30, ABC] (A true oddity is about to occur in the "Bedlam Series" [AKA: The best one-sided rivalry game in college football]. And it's this: OK State has a better ranking than Oklahoma. I don't know how many times THAT has happened, but one thing is for sure: If the Cowboys actually lives up to their ranking and beats the Sooners, they're a lock for the Big 12 title game. Guess how much Oklahoma DOESN'T want that to happen?)

2. Cincinnati @ UCF [3:30, ESPN] (Actually, Cincinnati is in the same boat as Coastal Carolina this week: They've been doing great, but now they must face a REAL threat. And it'll either end their Cinderella dreams, or enhance them.
We got Desmond Ridder vs. Dillon Gabriel. We got a UCF defense that may be getting it's act together after a shaky start. And we got a national title race that'll pivot on this result.)

1. Indiana @ Ohio State [12:00, FOX] (There is NO disputing this "Main Event" choice; this is the biggest game for Indiana football since the 1968 Rose Bowl. And the Hoosiers has the team that can push the mighty Buckeyes. Yet, why is Vegas making Ohio State a 20.5 point favorite? Don't they know that Ohio State's defense will be severely tested here?
Wait. Won't this be the first time Indiana's run defense will be tested, too? Hmm... I guess we'll have to wait and see how this all works out, eh?)

Last edited:

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 Predictions

Since (24)Louisiana is no longer playing Central Arkansas, there'll be no FBS vs. FCS games to ignore. So let me predict the games that'll be on this weekend... I hope.

Kentucky 7 @ (1)Alabama 49
(9)Indiana 27 @ (3)Ohio State 34
(4)Clemson 42
@ Florida State 13
(6)Florida 45 @ Vanderbilt 7
(7)Cincinnati 35 @ UCF 38
(10)Wisconsin 37
@ (19)Northwestern 25
UCLA 17 @ (11)Oregon 29
Mississippi State 24 @ (13)Georgia 31
(14)Oklahoma State 37 @ (18)Oklahoma 42
Appalachian State 31
@ (15)Coastal Carolina 27
Kansas State 20 @ (17)Iowa State 28
(20)USC 27
@ Utah 24
(21)Liberty 26 @ NC State 28
Tennessee 20 @ (23)Auburn 23
Tulane 14 @ (25)Tulsa 31

Other big games:

San Diego State 19 @ Nevada 24
San Jose State 24 @ Fresno State 27
Illinois 20 @ Nebraska 24
Georgia Southern 27
@ Army 20
LSU 18 @ Arkansas 33

Oops! I forgot the North Alabama @ BYU game. Oh well, you've been great. Enjoy "Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity".

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 Recap (Part 1- The Top 25)

For this week's recap, I'm gonna start by looking at the Top 25 teams that did something yesterday:

(9)Indiana- Yes, they did lose to Ohio State, but they still earned some street cred by making a game of it late.
(7)Cincinnati- The Bearcats are still alive for the playoff by beating UCF again! But they gave up a chance to win it by 2 scores? That might cost them later in the year.
(10)Wisconsin- As "Inside College Football" clearly stated, turnovers are the great equalizer in football. That's why Wisconsin is out and Northwestern is in right now.
(15)Coastal Carolina- HOLY S--T! Coastal just defeated App. State for the first time ever! Pinocchio, you're a real boy!
(18)Oklahoma- Just crushed Oklahoma State's hopes and dreams... AGAIN.
(17)Iowa State- This is a rarity. Iowa State just won a laugher in their own conference. When was the last time THAT happened (not counting games against Kansas)?

And finally, Liberty DID suffer their first loss of the year... by only 1 point. And only because they had a field-goal attempt blocked. I guess that means they're still legit.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 Recap (Part 2- Everyone else)

Now let's see what else happened:

Big 10- So Michigan did beat Rutgers, but needed 3-OT's to do it? ...Maybe Harbaugh should just leave Ann Arbor at the end of the year.
But at least Michigan's better off than Penn State; you mean to tell me that they've NEVER started a season 0-5 in their entire history 'till now?

Conference USA- Middle Tennessee was allowed to face one of their old rivals yesterday in Troy, and they won that game 20-17. Oh, and Texas San-Antonio now has 6 wins on the year.

Mountain West- We found out that San Jose and Fresno are a bunch of wimps, and that Nevada and Boise State are still doing good.

SEC- At least LSU and Missouri is back at .500 now.

And finally, ESPN is now taking bets for how many games will be postponed/cancelled next week? UGH! Thank god Pfizer is getting their vaccine ready to go... let's put an end to this f--king s--t.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Friday recap

Before I start this recap, I wanna give thanks to @tabascojet for picking up the slack while I was away with family. Anyway, here's what happened yesterday.

We saw UCF and USF combine for 104 points in their rivalry game (that UCF won), Central Michigan score 25 points in the 4th to beat EMU, Notre Dame using great 2nd half defense to beat UNC, and...
HOLY CRAP! Iowa State has defeated BOTH Oklahoma AND Texas in the same season! That's the first time EVER they've did that!

Oh, and give the PAC-12 a round of applause. The Stanford/Cal game and the Oregon/OSU games were both excellent! ...Even though Oregon's CFP hopes are now dead.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday, November 28th

Despite teams like Tulsa and Oklahoma being no-shows, this Saturday still has a bevy of games to see. Here are the big ones to stop for [in no particular order]:

Maryland @ Indiana [12:00, ESPN2] (Thanks to the great run that Northwestern is on, it suddenly doesn't look good for Indiana to make the "New Year's Six". But that won't stop them from trying! Let's see if they can get off the ground and shoo away the Terrapins.)

Northwestern @ Michigan State [3:30, ESPN] (Speaking of Northwestern, they now have their highest ranking in any poll since 1996. Now they're thinking "If things break the right way, we'll be in the CFP!". HEY! Eyes up front, pal! The Wildcats must first visit the Spartans, who I have a feeling is gonna win a 2nd game somewhere down the line in 2020.)

Auburn @ Alabama [3:30, CBS] (Well well well, so Nick Saban IS a mortal man, too! But even though Saban won't be on the sideline for this installment of the "Iron Bowl", Alabama should still be up for it. Why?
#1: Their great offense.
#2: They're still in control of their CFP destiny. And most importantly...
#3: Auburn seems to have their act together now, so let's hope we have another fun contest.)

Pittsburgh @ Clemson [3:30, ABC] (If only because this will be the first time we'll see Trevor Lawrence on a football field in 5 weeks, and I wanna see how he'll help Clemson stay in the CFP race.)

Kent State @ Buffalo [12:00, CBS Sports Network] (Teams like Michigan and Florida will be playing on noontime, but I'll strangely be watching this MAC contest instead. Why, you ask? Because we got 2 unbeaten MAC teams going at it, with the MAC East crown most likely going to the winner.)

San Jose State @ Boise State [4:00, FOX] (That's right. One week after Nevada played on CBS, San Jose State gets to play a game on the FOX network. Congrats! ...But now, here's the reason why: They're at Boise State, and the Broncos wants to show off for a national audience... AGAIN.)

LSU @ Texas A&M [7:00, ESPN] (Easily the biggest game in the late window. Will A&M stay in the CFP race with a proud win, or will LSU finally figure out how to stop a potent offense?)

My prediction segment for Saturday is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
November 28th Predictions (AKA: What I'll be watching while MTV hypes up their "greatest hits" of their "Movie and TV Awards")

(22)Auburn 24 @ (1)Alabama 35
Pittsburgh 17 @ (3)Clemson 38
LSU 20 @ (5)Texas A&M 40
Kentucky 7 @ (6)Florida 37
(8)Northwestern 28
@ Michigan State 27
(9)Georgia 47 @ South Carolina 24
Maryland 16 @ (12)Indiana 24
(20)Coastal Carolina 43
@ Texas State 13
Texas Tech 44 @ (23)Oklahoma State 41

Other big games:
Penn State 34
@ Michigan 31
Kent State 26 @ Buffalo 35
San Jose State 21 @ Boise State 31
Mississippi State 23 @ Ole Miss 27

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
November 28th recap

Northwestern vs. Michigan State - Game Summary - November 28, 2020 - ESPN
And that completes my look at the Top 25 for Saturday, as Northwestern's slim CFP hopes are gone. Let's now look at everyone else!

Mountain West: A bad day over here. Not only did San Jose State NOT get to be on the FOX network, but Nevada suffers it's first loss of the year thanks to Hawaii.

Big 10: Yay! Rutgers won a 2nd game! And Yay! Penn State finally won a game! ...At Michigan. Boo!

MAC: Western Michigan is 4-0, and Ball State won at Toledo, but Buffalo got all the headlines. How? By scoring 70 points and letting Jaret Patterson get 8 TD's.

ACC: I knew going onto my PC that Syracuse had lost their game. I, however, did not know HOW they lost. How in the HELL do you spike the ball on 4th down?! Ugh!
Oh, and Boston College now has 6 wins on the year.

Big 12: Almost forgot! Baylor used a last-second FG to upset Kansas State.

American: Memphis won a low-scoring game against Navy, and SMU's defense sucked as they lost to the Pirates.

Sun Belt: App. State is still fine, and Georgia State just defeated Georgia Southern again!

SEC: Lane Kiffin takes his first game in the "Egg Bowl" against Mike Leach and Miss. State. And Vanderbilt makes history with the first female player in "Power 5" conference history... and that's all the football team has now.

PAC-12: UCLA looks okay, and Washington and Colorado are now 3-0.

And finally, give some props for the UTSA Roadrunners; they have 7 wins right now!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 14- Top 10 Games

With the season almost over (at least for some people), we're getting down to the nitty-gritty. Here are the big things to look for in the first week of December as I present...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2020 (Week 14)

(All times are Eastern)
10. Florida @ Tennessee [3:30, CBS] (On Saturday, we'll have 3 games where CFP contenders must travel on the road to avoid a trip-up. One such contender is Florida, who will try to bypass a Tennessee team that'll be desperate for ANY good news after a rough 2020 season.)

9. Alabama @ LSU [8:00, CBS] (Vegas oddsmakers has LSU as a 29-point underdog in this game. REALLY?! Do they really think Alabama is THAT good, or is LSU's defense that bad? We'll just have to wait and see if that Tiger defense can respond and slow down Mac Jones and company.)

8. Louisiana @ Appalachian State [8:30 tonight, ESPN] (Our Sun Belt championship game is set, as Coastal Carolina will meet Louisiana-Lafayette later this month. But first, the Cajuns must play in a BIG glamour game for the conference as they visit App. State. Will the Cajuns gain even more momentum for their upcoming fight with the Chanticleers? Or will their positive vibes take a big hit?)

7. Ohio State @ Michigan State [12:00, ABC] (Speaking of CFP contenders going on the road, Ohio State is also in that group as they go to East Lansing to face the Spartans. Chances are that the Buckeyes will take care of this with their great offense. But what if that Spartan defense shows up the same way it did last week against Northwestern?)

6. Washington State @ USC [7:30 Sunday, FOX Sports 1] (You know... USC was the big reason why the PAC-12 decided to have a football season in 2020. Now in a fair bit of poetic justice, USC is the only unbeaten team left in the conference. Let's see if Kedon Slovis can keep the Trojans rolling against a Washington State that'll be seeing the field for the first time in a little while.)

5. Clemson @ Virginia Tech [7:30, ABC] (And now Clemson is going on the road, too? Time to see if Trevor Lawrence [who's been doing just fine after fighting off COVID, by the way] can help the Tigers earn a rematch with Notre Dame in 2 weeks time.)

4. Indiana @ Wisconsin [3:30, ABC] (Oh! I just remembered! During the summer, the Big 10 had established that a team must play 6 games to be eligible for the conference title game. That could mean that Wisconsin [since they played only 3 games] is frozen out of the West division race at this moment [unless the conference changes that eligibility rule]. Maybe Indiana should just beat the Badgers and put them out of their miser-
Wait. My dark side's telling me something... Michael Penix Jr. is out for the rest of the year? Uh oh!)

3. Texas A&M @ Auburn [12:00, ESPN] (Of all of the CFP contenders going on the road, A&M looks like the one most in danger of losing. Why, you ask? Because Auburn HAS to be angry after Alabama cleaned their clocks badly last week. If A&M's offense struggles again like it did last week...)

2. West Virginia @ Iowa State [3:30, ESPN] (This game is at #2 only because I don't think I've EVER seen Iowa State as a Top-10 team. I mean, EVER! And now they're going to the Big 12 title game! ...Let's all hope that pesky West Virginia doesn't ruin this Cinderella run the Cyclones are riding!)

1. BYU @ Coastal Carolina [5:30, ESPNU] (Due to Liberty having virus issues, they had to pull out of their game with Coastal Carolina. So instead, the Chanticleers will play... undefeated BYU?
Hey! This actually is a MUCH better game now! It's Grayson McCall vs. Zach Wilson, Cinderella vs. Cinderella! What will happen? Will Coastal Carolina grab another milestone win, or will BYU FINALLY defeat a quality opponent in 2020?)