• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles against Washigton and Rams -Dallas reply

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYi NFL Replay is showing the Wash-Philly game shortly at 12:30 central time, Foles has a big game, then at 2:00 a replay of the Dallas-Ram game

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord that Dallas game ripped my heart out...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some of the Redskins-Eagles game and I really liked what I saw from Foles. It'll be nice to have a QB in there who can make quick decisions.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some of the Redskins-Eagles game and I really liked what I saw from Foles. It'll be nice to have a QB in there who can make quick decisions.

that system is based on Quick reads. That's why Chip wanted Sam.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not talking about the system, even on routine or busted plays he could think quick and find his receivers. Way to bring the conversation over to Sadford again though, jeez...

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it Cougar, please, lets get with the Rams players of 2015, retro can we make a point please.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SERIOUSLY? Until he proves he can make any throws he has proven nothing, give it up, please!

I lost count of how many times Aikman, said " another perfect pass by Foles" Foles also got hammered quite a bit and kept getting back up, unlike a certain someone we use to have to suffer with!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis also looked really good against Dallas, except for the pick 6 that happens to the best of QB's. Perfect throw on the 51 yard TD to Quick. Coug keeps saying that Davis lost that game, but the defense did. Davi's pick 6 didn't help, but that's not why we lost.

Cook dropped an easy TD in the end zone and we had to settle for 3. Fisher went for it on 4th and 1 from the 16, instead of taking the 3 points. Odds are we are up 31-27 and Davis doesn't throw that pick 6.

Our defense gave up two TD's to wide open receivers, Bryant open by 15 yards deep was ridiculous!

As I've said Davis was 3-5 as our starter and the defense lost two of those games, and he played against some of the best defenses in the league. I think he is better than some of you are giving him credit for! He was more or less a rookie and he played just as well if not better than our so called starting QB! I still think we would be fine with him as our starter, but I'm even more comfortable going into this year knowing for a FACT that our starting QB is better than the one we have had for the past 5 years, and that Davis as our backup is capable of winning games for us if Foles goes down!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis also looked really good against Dallas, except for the pick 6 that happens to the best of QB's. Perfect throw on the 51 yard TD to Quick. Coug keeps saying that Davis lost that game, but the defense did. Davi's pick 6 didn't help, but that's not why we lost.

Cook dropped an easy TD in the end zone and we had to settle for 3. Fisher went for it on 4th and 1 from the 16, instead of taking the 3 points. Odds are we are up 31-27 and Davis doesn't throw that pick 6.

Our defense gave up two TD's to wide open receivers, Bryant open by 15 yards deep was ridiculous!

As I've said Davis was 3-5 as our starter and the defense lost two of those games, and he played against some of the best defenses in the league. I think he is better than some of you are giving him credit for! He was more or less a rookie and he played just as well if not better than our so called starting QB! I still think we would be fine with him as our starter, but I'm even more comfortable going into this year knowing for a FACT that our starting QB is better than the one we have had for the past 5 years, and that Davis as our backup is capable of winning games for us if Foles goes down!

I never said he lost that game nice try. But a good QB would have found a way to win right? Like you say. Not blow a 14-0 lead.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say a 15 sec possession ending with an INT along with another 56 sec possession with another INT in the 4th quarter usually doesn't help your defense out though. opens the door for a comeback. :nono:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he lost that game nice try. But a good QB would have found a way to win right? Like you say. Not blow a 14-0 lead.

I'm pretty sure you did, the QB doesn't blow a 14-0 lead, that would be on the defense. Jenkins pick 6 puts us up 21-0 then the defense just fell apart after that, if you watched the game, that was on the defense! Davis played a great game,he throw a good pass to Cook, he can't catch it for him to!

actually Stacy had a pretty good game, I'm not sure why he all of a sudden he didn't get to play much the rest of the year, very
puzzeling, but I like Mason better anyway?

As far as the last two interception comments you made, the odds of that happening increase when you are down trying to come back from your defense giving up the lead!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your comment makes absolutely no sense! "That's why Chip wanted Sam" really? He already had Foles who was already doing that for him!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment makes absolutely no sense! "That's why Chip wanted Sam" really? He already had Foles who was already doing that for him!

Well Smed I know this may come to a surprise to you but maybe he thinks he will be better? Why else would he give up so much for him?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure you did, the QB doesn't blow a 14-0 lead, that would be on the defense. Jenkins pick 6 puts us up 21-0 then the defense just fell apart after that, if you watched the game, that was on the defense! Davis played a great game,he throw a good pass to Cook, he can't catch it for him to!

actually Stacy had a pretty good game, I'm not sure why he all of a sudden he didn't get to play much the rest of the year, very
puzzeling, but I like Mason better anyway?

As far as the last two interception comments you made, the odds of that happening increase when you are down trying to come back from your defense giving up the lead!

I just think its funny excuses are fine as long as its Davis.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give it up Coug, Sammie never got us a big lead to even give the defense a chance to blow it!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up Coug, Sammie never got us a big lead to even give the defense a chance to blow it!

You got me there... Your right the defense never played bad before Davis came along :bullshit:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you really comparing the number one overall pick in the draft five years into his career, to an un-drafted free agent in his first few NFL starts? You can't understand why one would get more leeway than the other?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really comparing the number one overall pick in the draft five years into his career, to an un-drafted free agent in his first few NFL starts? You can't understand why one would get more leeway than the other?

I'm not comparing anything? Smed said he played better then our starting QB? Yet likes to make excuses. Yet I don't see teams offering #1 picks up for Davis? Why is that if Davis is so good?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not comparing anything? Smed said he played better then our starting QB? Yet likes to make excuses. Yet I don't see teams offering #1 picks up for Davis? Why is that if Davis is so good?

Here we go again...I didn't see TEAMS offering up #1's either. That was ONE desperate team who supposedly offered a #1 for Sadford. So its team, not teams....

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again...I didn't see TEAMS offering up #1's either. That was ONE desperate team who supposedly offered a #1 for Sadford. So its team, not teams....

I believe the Browns and Eagles make two? That would be Teams. I would hope Foles and a 2nd rd would be a 1st rd value.