• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11, Los Angeles Rams @ New Orleans Saints, Caesars Snooperdome, Sunday, 11/20/2022, 10:00 AM PST

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone, anyone, explain McVay’s thought process for me?

Several games ago Atwell had a 52 yard reception, and was never targeted the rest of the game.

Today he has a 62 yard TD, and once again, no more targets the rest of the game.

He drafted him for a reason and just refuses to play him. Same goes for McCutcheon when they need WR help with Kupp out.

McVay just baffles me.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad i didnt watch this dumpster fire, took the wife to see BP2 instead... best decision ever. So Stafford has 1 day of practice, with no up grades to the OL and he gets concussed again? Way to risk the guys health with this piece of shit OL. Dude is too fucking dumb for his own good. He's lost it and needs to just go. Rams need to show him the door.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone, anyone, explain McVay’s thought process for me?

Several games ago Atwell had a 52 yard reception, and was never targeted the rest of the game.

Today he has a 62 yard TD, and once again, no more targets the rest of the game.

He drafted him for a reason and just refuses to play him. Same goes for McCutcheon when they need WR help with Kupp out.

McVay just baffles me.
Simple explanation… his ego won’t let him admit that he’s made a lot of mistakes that could be corrected if he tried different things? :noidea:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, not to pour more salt on the open wound that is this Rams season, but they drafted the wrong Memphis RB in 2019.

Tony Pollard is 5x’s the RB that Henderson is.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perkins was having success running outside and then sending a RB up the middle. He is a better QB than Wolford but he isn't NFL yet. The Rams need a RB a new O-line and an edge rusher two quality DB's and a big experienced backup QB.
In other words they need everything.
:pout::pray::faint2:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perkins was having success running outside and then sending a RB up the middle. He is a better QB than Wolford but he isn't NFL yet. The Rams need a RB a new O-line and an edge rusher two quality DB's and a big experienced backup QB.
In other words they need everything.
:pout::pray::faint2:
And not many draft picks or cap space to address those issues.

And, nothing is going to matter as long as McVay refuses to change his MO.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is very safe to state that, just like after the 2018 lost snooperbowl, the 2019 season was a complete disaster for the same exact reason that we are now experiencing a similar 2019 season in 2022: McShit-fer-Brains' inability and downright arrogant refusal to change and adjust the Rams offense to what Belicheat exposed defensively in the 2018 snooperbowl and the rest of the league used in 2019 to defeat the Rams.

The entire repertoire of flaws by the Shit-fer-Brains Twins are now being exposed from just complete disaster of draft picks to not playing players McShit-fer-Brains should play to ignoring the O-line for three consecutive drafts to just being completely predictable.

And now, McShit-fer-Brains rushed a $100+ million dollar back too soon to get him concussed again. This guy has lost his mind and will not admit to much of anything. So, I'll continue to be absent from games as I seriously believe that the Rams will not win another game this year!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good trend that the Rams demonstrated today is they had their first 146-yard rushing game. This was a very good sign. Maybe McShit-fer-Brains is understanding that the Rams really DO need a good running game!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard the damn rookie for NO ran right past Ramsey for a TD. Can we stop calling this dude a shut down corner? Clearly he is not and needs to be shipped out of town to recoup picks. Send Morris soft ass zone coverage packing too.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard the damn rookie for NO ran right past Ramsey for a TD. Can we stop calling this dude a shut down corner? Clearly he is not and needs to be shipped out of town to recoup picks. Send Morris soft ass zone coverage packing too.
He has definitely regressed and is not the shutdown corner he used to be. Then add in the fact he has hands of stone and can’t catch the ball.

They should see if there are any takers for him and his contract, and recoup some picks because the secondary is still terrible with him and needs to be rebuilt. To do that requires cap space and draft picks ( two things the Rams don’t have ).

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has definitely regressed and is not the shutdown corner he used to be. Then add in the fact he has hands of stone and can’t catch the ball.

They should see if there are any takers for him and his contract, and recoup some picks because the secondary is still terrible with him and needs to be rebuilt. To do that requires cap space and draft picks ( two things the Rams don’t have ).
I think alot has to do with how Morris is playing him.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't matter the coverage though, zone or man he should be able to handle both. HE'S getting beat at both. Not to mention the mental lapses. He needs to go if he can't get his shit together and take that wack ass podcast with him.