• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles against Washigton and Rams -Dallas reply

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles and 2nd rd is 1st rd value. Do u agree?

Its not that simple when we might have to give a pick back based on Bradford's performance. Plus, next years picks are always devalued by one round in the current year since you have no idea where they'll be picking.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most would consider Foles to be a 1st rd value. The 2nd rd pick is almost like a bonus. That's why we took the Eagles trade it was better then the Browns 1st rd offer. The Eagles offer is greater then a 1st rd pick when all is considered.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most would consider Foles to be a 1st rd value. The 2nd rd pick is almost like a bonus. That's why we took the Eagles trade it was better then the Browns 1st rd offer. The Eagles offer is greater then a 1st rd pick when all is considered.

I doubt most would consider Foles first round value, especially when everyone knew he was demanding out of Philly. Desperation drops value. I would figure more like second round value since he too is coming off injuries.

The deal we got really isn't greater than a first rounder at all, equal at best, especially if we have to give them back a 3rd or 4th round pick next year.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar are you actually Bradford, no one is worth this continued dialog? I will not address this issue any longer or you for that matter and if were up to me your vacation would be terminal if you only the reason you waste our time and energy. I will make my views clear that maybe even you can get.

I was one of the many Rams fans that wanted Suh when Bradford was drafted. But the Rams decided on Bradford and for that I like every other Rams fan I know rooted for Sam to be great and take us to the playoffs. His rookie year was fine and I was pleased with what was achieved in the 7-9 record. But since that year, he has been a complete waste of our time and energy. 62 million the Rams have paid up for nothing but the rookie season. For that the time had come well past time for him to go. Now you or Chip can talk future, expectations and possible outcomes but the fact is he was a bust for the Rams. For the Rams to waste another year with those expectations was illogical. You can banter back and forth with all of us or simply go to the Eagles page and continue the fandum. I don't care either way because it is Nick Foles as the QB now and not broken Sam Bradford behind center.

I will only say in closing that some of your logic is sound and for that I enjoy reading but the Bradford thing is even beyond the reasonable fan. Until I see logic again, you are no longer good reading material.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt most would consider Foles first round value, especially when everyone knew he was demanding out of Philly. Desperation drops value. I would figure more like second round value since he too is coming off injuries.

The deal we got really isn't greater than a first rounder at all, equal at best, especially if we have to give them back a 3rd or 4th round pick next year.

He was demanding out of Philly now wow. He said he had no idea he was being traded till it happened? Your funny now you are saying Foles isnt worth as much because he is coming off injuries. You want it both ways. Either we got a good deal or we didn't. You dislike bradford to the point you will say Foles our QB now is only worth a second rd pick? Well we were offered a first rd pick for sam so I'm sorry to hear your value of Nick. Just admit Sam had value gez. Again you left out the 13m pay they paid? I have said all along the Rams got the better of the deal. I mentioned chip wanted him because he comes from a system in college where he made Quick reads and you guys go crazy!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar are you actually Bradford, no one is worth this continued dialog? I will not address this issue any longer or you for that matter and if were up to me your vacation would be terminal if you only the reason you waste our time and energy. I will make my views clear that maybe even you can get.

I was one of the many Rams fans that wanted Suh when Bradford was drafted. But the Rams decided on Bradford and for that I like every other Rams fan I know rooted for Sam to be great and take us to the playoffs. His rookie year was fine and I was pleased with what was achieved in the 7-9 record. But since that year, he has been a complete waste of our time and energy. 62 million the Rams have paid up for nothing but the rookie season. For that the time had come well past time for him to go. Now you or Chip can talk future, expectations and possible outcomes but the fact is he was a bust for the Rams. For the Rams to waste another year with those expectations was illogical. You can banter back and forth with all of us or simply go to the Eagles page and continue the fandum. I don't care either way because it is Nick Foles as the QB now and not broken Sam Bradford behind center.

I will only say in closing that some of your logic is sound and for that I enjoy reading but the Bradford thing is even beyond the reasonable fan. Until I see logic again, you are no longer good reading material.

That's fine blue I'll take a vacation then. I know that will make most happy. Peace to all Coug out. Go Rams.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was demanding out of Philly now wow. He said he had no idea he was being traded till it happened? Your funny now you are saying Foles isnt worth as much because he is coming off injuries. You want it both ways. Either we got a good deal or we didn't. You dislike bradford to the point you will say Foles our QB now is only worth a second rd pick? Well we were offered a first rd pick for sam so I'm sorry to hear your value of Nick. Just admit Sam had value gez. Again you left out the 13m pay they paid? I have said all along the Rams got the better of the deal. I mentioned chip wanted him because he comes from a system in college where he made Quick reads and you guys go crazy!

First, I didn't say Foles isn't worth much, I said he's not a first round value QB right now especially coming off injuries, going into the last year of his deal(looking for a huge pay raise) and wanting out of Philly. Enough with making up things that people don't say. Yes, when a player isn't happy and wants out, it effects your trade value. When you're on the last year of a deal and will be looking for a big raise, it effects your trade value. When you're coming off injuries, it effects your trade value.

As for Foles not knowing, that's bullshit. His name was being thrown around in trade rumors for weeks. You're telling me his agent didn't tell him? or that he doesn't read a newspaper? or watch ESPN? again, bullshit...

What does a dislike of Bradford have to do with Foles value? Like I said before, Just because ONE desperate NFL team offered a late first round pick doesn't mean a damn thing about his true value. Plus, we don't know even what the whole deal was. How do we know there was no conditional pick next year in case he stinks or gets hurt like the Philly deal? We don't and neither do you.

Wait, I thought you said for months Bradford's salary was no problem for an NFL QB, that it was average. If so, why are you bringing it up now? Talk about wanting to have it both ways, jeez...

Once again, the deal is a wash right now until we see how the guys play, if they get hurt, etc... That's really all that needs to be said about it until the season is over and we see how things work out.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis also looked really good against Dallas, except for the pick 6 that happens to the best of QB's. Perfect throw on the 51 yard TD to Quick. Coug keeps saying that Davis lost that game, but the defense did. Davi's pick 6 didn't help, but that's not why we lost.

Cook dropped an easy TD in the end zone and we had to settle for 3. Fisher went for it on 4th and 1 from the 16, instead of taking the 3 points. Odds are we are up 31-27 and Davis doesn't throw that pick 6.

Our defense gave up two TD's to wide open receivers, Bryant open by 15 yards deep was ridiculous!

As I've said Davis was 3-5 as our starter and the defense lost two of those games, and he played against some of the best defenses in the league. I think he is better than some of you are giving him credit for! He was more or less a rookie and he played just as well if not better than our so called starting QB! I still think we would be fine with him as our starter, but I'm even more comfortable going into this year knowing for a FACT that our starting QB is better than the one we have had for the past 5 years, and that Davis as our backup is capable of winning games for us if Foles goes down!

you forgot to mention Scott Wells fumbling that snap. The score was 21-7 and Davis was driving down the field in Dallas territory moving the ball well and Wells just gives the ball away on what looked like it just slipped out of his hands right to the defender. This is IMO the game changing play of the game as it only gave Dallas more momentum.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright. Knock off the Bradford talk or go to the Negativity thread to have it out. I thought we addressed this issue?

Its funny how all of these threads always revert back to Sammy talk!

Retro
is there a way to make it so that Couger can only post on the Eagles board?.... say for like 1 year....I think that would teach him a lesson!....well maybe not.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a "system" sack btw ;)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it Zeke. Cougar just likes (loves) the player and will have to be reminded from time-to-time.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me there... Your right the defense never played bad before Davis came along :bullshit:

Again, never said that, listen please, I said Sammie never got us a 21-0 lead and then have the defense blow it! What is with you and your lack of comprehension?

I started this thread to talk about Foles and our backup QB Davis, but you have to throw your Sammie BS in here. Don't you see that 99% of the people in here are tired of the Sammie lovefest BS that you continue to spew?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forgot to mention Scott Wells fumbling that snap. The score was 21-7 and Davis was driving down the field in Dallas territory moving the ball well and Wells just gives the ball away on what looked like it just slipped out of his hands right to the defender. This is IMO the game changing play of the game as it only gave Dallas more momentum.

Ya I forgot to mention that, but Coug would have just brought up the fact that Wells deserved to be starting all year, because Fisher saw Barnes in practice and he sucked so bad that no matter how bad Wells played there was no way Fisher would take a chance on some scrub backup that we might end up keeping over Wells anyway!

Yes this game was the biggest disappointment of the year for me, should have won it, and would have kept Dallas out of playoffs! That would be like 2 wins all wrapped in 1

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar is now posting on the Eagles board about Sammie, so I think we may have achieved a moving on moment.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar is now posting on the Eagles board about Sammie, so I think we may have achieved a moving on moment.

I don't know whether to feel bad for the Philly fans, or Cougar? They are going to have a field day with Coug, and if they ever find out Cougs address, God help him, they will roast him, literally!