• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good work simmer, way to not take the bait.. damn philly reporters trying to stir up drama! bryz is gone, leave him alone.

I love Simmonds he is a true flyer just bleeds orange and black gotta give some love to Schenn also for not taking the bait

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Simmonds he is a true flyer just bleeds orange and black gotta give some love to Schenn also for not taking the bait

:agree:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm gunna move the kovalchuk comments to the kovy thread since EVil made one

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm essentially back. My computer crashed several months back and I have a new one arriving on monday, so I'll be posting way more often.

Time for guys like Hartnell, B. Schenn, Read and Couturier to step it up a notch and we'll be a serious contender come playoff time.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning gents!

happy to see you back around Mav!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rather be back in bed and sleeping, but cant complain.. work is picking up which is good

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up boys!!! Happy Monday!

Words like that should never be uttered.

How long until hockey season again? I love the Phillies but they just depress me right now. They should be sellers and Ruben keeps thinking they are buyers. At least the other 3 teams in the town know what they should do.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words like that should never be uttered.

How long until hockey season again? I love the Phillies but they just depress me right now. They should be sellers and Ruben keeps thinking they are buyers. At least the other 3 teams in the town know what they should do.

Its just one day closer to hockey season. Cant wait to see what vinny can do in our offensive system and have Coots and both Schenn's come into their own and our new goalies come on the season cant get here fast enough

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just one day closer to hockey season. Cant wait to see what vinny can do in our offensive system and have Coots and both Schenn's come into their own and our new goalies come on the season cant get here fast enough

I agree. I want to see if Rinaldo can take another leap (I consider him going from the stupid penalty guy to the player who could pester the opposition into a stupid penalty a huge leap for him). I want to see if Voracek has turned the corner and really harnessed all that talent. I want to see if B Schenn can effectively handle a puck (biggest weakness I saw in his game, others might agree/disagree just seemed like he lost control of the puck too frequently for my tastes - but the talent is clear with him). I want to see if the young defenders can continue the strong play they showed at the end of last year.

I'm not sure this team is a cup contender, but they aren't that far away if some of the pieces can step up the right way. Definitely the team I'm most excited for this year in Philly.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I want to see if Rinaldo can take another leap (I consider him going from the stupid penalty guy to the player who could pester the opposition into a stupid penalty a huge leap for him). I want to see if Voracek has turned the corner and really harnessed all that talent. I want to see if B Schenn can effectively handle a puck (biggest weakness I saw in his game, others might agree/disagree just seemed like he lost control of the puck too frequently for my tastes - but the talent is clear with him). I want to see if the young defenders can continue the strong play they showed at the end of last year.

I'm not sure this team is a cup contender, but they aren't that far away if some of the pieces can step up the right way. Definitely the team I'm most excited for this year in Philly.

couldn't agree more, the puck just seemed to bounce off his stick at the most in-opportune times.

the goaltending situation is probably my 'most intriguing' aspect going in to next season.. i really liked what i saw from mason and i love emery

next is gust i think.. really interested to see if the form he showed late last season and in the world championships is something he can do consistently.. the flyers are in great shape if he can IMO

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You might be interested in this...

Hidden value: Penalty differential - Broad Street Hockey

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dont forget rinaldo has some goals last year that wouldve doubled his output of the prior year so his offense is picking up also. I want him to beat the crap out of Derek Dorsett while he's out there.
A couple of things fall into place and we may be cup contenders.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think that Hextall coming back to the front office means Homer is on his way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.