• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's Board Announcement!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think it was possible to retire from a message board! WTF's up with that Tox? Need some sort of retirement speech or something...and I demand answers!!! : )

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm a little concerned. is awaz too young to take over the 'C' on the SportsHoopla message board? i just don't want another mike richards repeat, when a talented young poster is given too much responsibility too early. soon enough he'll be out with SF smoking bowls and boozing everynight!!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait why? I was unaware, kind of a surprise to me.

I may not. I was just trying to finish this season with you guys before I hung up my keyboard.

That and I made a commitment to Ghost to Moderate all of the baseball and hockey boards. I can't be an ass and just up and split on the guy. :)

I didn't think it was possible to retire from a message board! WTF's up with that Tox? Need some sort of retirement speech or something...and I demand answers!!! : )

See....you learned something new today. lol

i'm a little concerned. is awaz too young to take over the 'C' on the SportsHoopla message board? i just don't want another mike richards repeat, when a talented young poster is given too much responsibility too early. soon enough he'll be out with SF smoking bowls and boozing everynight!!!

LMAO!! :madgrin:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3