• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco tore his ACL

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the sympathy....I don't like to see any player go down to injury, no matter what team he plays on...
I was sitting there thinking when Forsett went down , of all the freak injuries this season and thought, we are fortunate that Joe hasn't been hurt, and Bam.....Unbelievable !!
The thought of starting Schaub at this point of his used to be career, makes me think of sticking a knife in my forehead.....
I think they should bring in Tebow, obviously someone has cursed this team and they need someone who knows how to pray and break it....
Well our season was already all but mathematically lost, and Joe is expected to be back for TC next season according to Harbs today....
So at least we still have next yr to look forward to, maybe Perriman's 90 yr old knee will be healed by then, and we have a DC that isn't out of touch with his players and their athletic abilities...
Oh, and a top 5 pick won't hurt none either....:D

Well, the Steelers and Bengals are still in the hunt, so go AFCN....

Ravens fan, to the end.......The Purple Pledge !!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer O.S.

Better luck next year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the sympathy....I don't like to see any player go down to injury, no matter what team he plays on...
I was sitting there thinking when Forsett went down , of all the freak injuries this season and thought, we are fortunate that Joe hasn't been hurt, and Bam.....Unbelievable !!
The thought of starting Schaub at this point of his used to be career, makes me think of sticking a knife in my forehead.....
I think they should bring in Tebow, obviously someone has cursed this team and they need someone who knows how to pray and break it....
Well our season was already all but mathematically lost, and Joe is expected to be back for TC next season according to Harbs today....
So at least we still have next yr to look forward to, maybe Perriman's 90 yr old knee will be healed by then, and we have a DC that isn't out of touch with his players and their athletic abilities...
Oh, and a top 5 pick won't hurt none either....:D

Well, the Steelers and Bengals are still in the hunt, so go AFCN....

Ravens fan, to the end.......The Purple Pledge !!

Flacco is one of the iron man QBs in the league...Tough year...this obviously makes it worse...I heard it was an ACL and MCL but they do feel he will be ready for next year.

Harbaugh will coach it hard all the way through, but I think they might be heading for a top 10 pick...if so, not a total loss.