• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco Is A Gangster

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a pretty lame stalker.

Just saying.

But saying the NFL is irrelevant and comparing it to pro wrestling isn't lame? LOL.
So since it's fake in your eyes I assume you won't be watching anymore 9ers games from here on out?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I can really see that. The Ravens would be putting way too much money in one player. The bold move would be to do a non-exclusive tag on him. His salary would only be about $14M with this type of tag. And if some other team wants to overpay for him, the Ravens should let him go. They'll get 2 first-round draft picks back in compensation. I recognize the Ravens are in a tough spot. Flacco just won the Super Bowl, so fans will not be happy if they let him go.

The problem for the Ravens is that a team like CLE would do that like yesterday. They have (last I checked) tons of cap space, a serious need at QB, and the city's deep desire to bend the Ravens organization over, Art Modell gone or not, so the motives to drop serious coin on a position of need while simultaneously weakening their opponent is too good a situation to pass up. The Ravens kind of HAVE to pony up the dough bc CLE is just waiting in the bushes should Flacco shake loose of that organization.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But saying the NFL is irrelevant and comparing it to pro wrestling isn't lame? LOL.
So since it's fake in your eyes I assume you won't be watching anymore 9ers games from here on out?

I may, I may not, but I certainly won't care about the outcome the way I used to.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may, I may not, but I certainly won't care about the outcome the way I used to.

Same here. Since I read that article that someone posted that said that refs call fouls basically when they feel like it, it takes away some of the integrity. Its not so real now. The outcome can be pre-determined as the NFL would like it.
It gives some creedence to what I've always thought about the '83 NFC Title game. I believe the refs were told that the Redskins, with their Hogs and Riggins, would be in the Super Bowl and when the 49ers made that 21-point 4th quarter comeback, and it seemed they would win, the refs went to work in the only way they could to prevent that.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Brees is a top three QB. Flacco isnot. $20Million is way too much and they will regret that one.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's still an entertainment factor to football, but without credibility, the games don't mean anything. May as well pick teams out of a hat to determine the champion. That would be in line with the NFL's new safety regimen.

What a shame.