• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First round mock

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him as a fucking project and nothing more.

Maybe a few years down the road but IF our hopes are on him this year ...... Imma need coupons to afford my beer

I agree on Wilcox. I want Dix or Pryor, but Jerry won't do it if they are there. He does not see safety in the first round need.:doh:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im big time hesitant on Haha Dixon. Just was watching one of those draft shows on the NFL channel explaining why so many big school Safetys are busts. The premise was that when you have a top recruit at ever single position like Alabama it makes Safety the easiest position to play on a team. They get to free lance more and go for the big play and big tackles but they struggle playing a more discipline and technique driven position in the NFL. Seems to be the same thing at CB too. Its REALLY hard to land stud CB's.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im big time hesitant on Haha Dixon. Just was watching one of those draft shows on the NFL channel explaining why so many big school Safetys are busts. The premise was that when you have a top recruit at ever single position like Alabama it makes Safety the easiest position to play on a team. They get to free lance more and go for the big play and big tackles but they struggle playing a more discipline and technique driven position in the NFL. Seems to be the same thing at CB too. Its REALLY hard to land stud CB's.

Who is Dixon? What school did he go to?:whistle:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tw1st let me be the first to by you a bear cause JJ is going to stick with him. I'm so tired of feeling like a Cleveland fan....hopeless.:L

:omg:You probably don't want a bear lol.....How about a beer?::drool:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet twist will take that bear too. He'd just slap it on the grill piece by piece. Funny none of us English Majors caught that.

that would be a helluva BBQ :laugh3: Especially when he shoots his Flat screen when Jerry trades up into the top 10 and take Johnny Football. Heisman Trophy QB's have been good to the Cowboys.:whistle:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a helluva BBQ :laugh3: Especially when he shoots his Flat screen when Jerry trades up into the top 10 and take Johnny Football. Heisman Trophy QB's have been good to the Cowboys.:whistle:

In that case he can sell bear steaks to raise money for he new TV. At least twist always has the latest TV technology.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas should get Manziel. I was thinking OLine might be the best cause they have 2 young studs all ready but teams HAVE to roll the dice on QB prospects. Romo is getting old. THey have to start rolling the dice on some prospects cause there is nothing worse then having a talented team and no QB. If I was a Dallas fan I'd be pumped taking the chance on a rare prospect like Manziel. He has a HUGE boom or bust factor but Jerry cant keep putting this issue off. Actually Im hoping someone snaps him up before Dallas does... just like when Dez fell to them. I was praying every pick someone takes him away from the Boys.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas should get Manziel. I was thinking OLine might be the best cause they have 2 young studs all ready but teams HAVE to roll the dice on QB prospects. Romo is getting old. THey have to start rolling the dice on some prospects cause there is nothing worse then having a talented team and no QB. If I was a Dallas fan I'd be pumped taking the chance on a rare prospect like Manziel. He has a HUGE boom or bust factor but Jerry cant keep putting this issue off. Actually Im hoping someone snaps him up before Dallas does... just like when Dez fell to them. I was praying every pick someone takes him away from the Boys.

Manziel better never wear a Cowboy uni.

Besides the earliest we would start grooming a Romo replacement would be next years draft.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet twist will take that bear too. He'd just slap it on the grill piece by piece. Funny none of us English Majors caught that.

LOL I caught it I just do the same thing to much to call someone else out.... HAAAAAA

and hell yeah I eat bear meat..... snake ... gators ..deer ...rabbit...... if it's in the woods and I kill it .... I can cook it

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a big foot? How would you could one of those big boys. No really I'm started to get nervous I'm seeing Johnny Football being attached to us a lot. Not going to lie that kind of excites me until I think about the media circus factor and he's never played under center. If he can over come that I actually think he might be good. If he can't, well can you say Vince Young.

Cowboys85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see us draft Aaron Donald or Calvin Pryor. I'm not a fan of Haha at all. As much as I like JF I dont think it's the right time to draft a future replacement for Romo just yet. We have way too many needs on D to go with a backup QB in the 1st round.