• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First round mock

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trades ..... did it on NFL.com

Texans Greg Robinson
Rams Sammy Watkins
Jags Clowny
Browns Jake Matthews
Raiders Mike Evans
Falcons Eric Ebron
Bucs Taylor Lewan
Bills Khalil Mack
Lions Justin Gilbert
Titans Pryor
Giants Marqise Lee
Rams Clinton-Dix
Bears Zack Martin
Steelers Anthoney Barr
Cowboys Aaron Donald
Ravens Odell Beckham Jr
Jets Bradley Roby
Dolphins Carlos Hyde
Cards Darqueze Dennard
Packers Jeremiah Attaochu
Eagles Ryan Shazier
Chiefs Stephon Tuitt
Bengals CJ Mosely
Chargers Kyle Fuller
Browns Johnny Manziel
Panthers Kelvin Benjamin
Pats Demarcus Lawrence
49ers RA'Shede Hageman
Broncos Louis Nix
Seahawks Brandin Cooks

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and before someone says no Qb for the Texans ...... SURE

Blake Bortles in the 2nd ;)

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the draft goes like this I'm on the phone with Cleveland trying to get them to move up for Manziel. As for Houston and a QB I do believe they will wait for the 2nd round. I'm hoping they go QB to get QB interested taking QB's early, leaving more options for us at 16.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the draft goes like this I'm on the phone with Cleveland trying to get them to move up for Manziel. As for Houston and a QB I do believe they will wait for the 2nd round. I'm hoping they go QB to get QB interested taking QB's early, leaving more options for us at 16.

I went BPA vs top 3 needs for each team

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe you don't have Sammy going #1 :wtf2:

HAHAHA If I were the Texans he would damn sure be my pick. AJ isn't going to get any younger

I just don't think they take him. A brand new LT to go with a brand new Qb just makes me think that's the way they will go

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion Donald is not BPA. I may be completely off my rocker. If so it would not be the first time.

Donald reminds me of the year most fans feel in love with Decastro. Of course Jerry surprised Cowboy Nation with the trade up for Claiborne.....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald reminds me of the year most fans feel in love with Decastro. Of course Jerry surprised Cowboy Nation with the trade up for Claiborne.....

Not me

Not a height comparison but the way he rushes ....... Reminds me of Warren Sapp

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me

Not a height comparison but the way he rushes ....... Reminds me of Warren Sapp

I would be fine with Donald just think he won't be there @ 16. I am not too keen on safety in the first 3 rounds. I think Wilcox will step up.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA If I were the Texans he would damn sure be my pick. AJ isn't going to get any younger

I just don't think they take him. A brand new LT to go with a brand new Qb just makes me think that's the way they will go

Solid draft. I can't see the Texans taking a T early especially with Dwayne Brown on the team. They believe he's a top 5 player at his position. Texas will go defense or qb. They due need a RT but, their philosophy thus far has shown they can find tha guy in the 3rd or 4th because of the scheme they employee.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be fine with Donald just think he won't be there @ 16. I am not too keen on safety in the first 3 rounds. I think Wilcox will step up.

I'd take a safety in the 1st .... but don't think Clinton-Dix or Pryor will be there

and hate to admit this ... even if one is .... I don't think Jerry bites his lip and takes one.... Cause he is a "Wilcox Fan"

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Truitt might be around for us in the 2nd. If not him Ward or best CB on the board. Thay or the best DL. I hope every pick we make is defense. With little or no exceptions.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take a safety in the 1st .... but don't think Clinton-Dix or Pryor will be there

and hate to admit this ... even if one is .... I don't think Jerry bites his lip and takes one.... Cause he is a "Wilcox Fan"

That's a sham I just do get the fascination with Wilcox. I hope he can prove me wrong. I see him more as a strong safety

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid draft. I can't see the Texans taking a T early especially with Dwayne Brown on the team. They believe he's a top 5 player at his position. Texas will go defense or qb. They due need a RT but, their philosophy thus far has shown they can find tha guy in the 3rd or 4th because of the scheme they employee.

Not so sure man .... The Texans went with Tony Bosselli? Don't even know if that is spelled right or the correct name .... ( I follow the Cowboys not the Texans but remember them falling in love with him years back... He just couldn't stay healthy)

and like we did ... draft a tackle play him at RT his first year then move him to LT

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a sham I just do get the fascination with Wilcox. I hope he can prove me wrong. I see him more as a strong safety

I see him as a fucking project and nothing more.

Maybe a few years down the road but IF our hopes are on him this year ...... Imma need coupons to afford my beer

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure man .... The Texans went with Tony Bosselli? Don't even know if that is spelled right or the correct name .... ( I follow the Cowboys not the Texans but remember them falling in love with him years back... He just couldn't stay healthy)

and like we did ... draft a tackle play him at RT his first year then move him to LT

I'm pretty sure Boselli was drafted by the Jags.

However I think it makes a lot of sense for the Texas to take Robinson 1st.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Boselli was drafted by the Jags.

However I think it makes a lot of sense for the Texas to take Robinson 1st.

yup Old age is catching up with me .....

You're right

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tw1st let me be the first to by you a bear cause JJ is going to stick with him. I'm so tired of feeling like a Cleveland fan....hopeless.:L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tw1st let me be the first to by you a bear cause JJ is going to stick with him. I'm so tired of feeling like a Cleveland fan....hopeless.:L

Honest question.....

Has Jerry ever bit his lip on a position in the 1st 3 rounds since Jimmy left... and by bit his lip .... I mean the very next year?

He did do it with Hanna .... but Hanna wasn't in the first 3 rounds