• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finally we get to watch some Seahawks Football

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to put this awful off-season behind me. Very much looking forward to a 16-0 redemption run. :hope:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

We interrupt your current broadcast to inform you that Tom Brady and NFL are going to seriously talk about the deflated balls scandal now that the judge has thrown out the case. So for the next 5 hours we will be analyzing this new development by bringing in lawyers, ex-players (from new England or New York), so stay tune. For those wanting to watch the game highlights will be made available after the game online, (unless you live in the west coast)

god helps us all if that happened,

Finally SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only took 7 months, but I can finally watch a winner take the field. God baseball season sucked, again.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I got to say is WHAT THE HELL!!!. How come I'm just now hearing about the 50 yard lines being painted gold throughout the preseason and regular seasons. Why hasn't ESPN or anyone else mentioned that. No its Brady this or flat footballs. Haven't been able to watch a game yet, so those who have is it something you just don't see unless your looking right at it or dose it jump off the page and hammer you in the face like IK (former jet).

Cause my mind goes straight towards that promo several years ago where they had ads right onto the turf. And it was a PAIN in the ass.:trash: If they had gone that route for every game I might have quite watching football. I think it was a college game. I really hope this is not going to be in our face all year. Hopefully this is not going to be a big deal by week 5 or whatever.:hope: Still why had no one talked about this before tonight?:noidea:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I got to say is WHAT THE HELL!!!. How come I'm just now hearing about the 50 yard lines being painted gold throughout the preseason and regular seasons. Why hasn't ESPN or anyone else mentioned that. No its Brady this or flat footballs. Haven't been able to watch a game yet, so those who have is it something you just don't see unless your looking right at it or dose it jump off the page and hammer you in the face like IK (former jet).

Cause my mind goes straight towards that promo several years ago where they had ads right onto the turf. And it was a PAIN in the ass.:trash: If they had gone that route for every game I might have quite watching football. I think it was a college game. I really hope this is not going to be in our face all year. Hopefully this is not going to be a big deal by week 5 or whatever.:hope: Still why had no one talked about this before tonight?:noidea:

I've seen 3 games (Dallas/San Diego, Washington/Cleveland, Pittsburgh/Minnesota) and I haven't noticed it, but the picture quality of my stream wasn't great, so I could have just missed it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's gonna be cool finally seeing another team out there ... Pre season or not, football is back !! Best time of the year...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I follow the gold 50 yard #... perhaps the giant ass painted 50 just didn't work for the thousands of drunk dumbasses or bimbos in the stands so a giant "SEE THE OFF COLOR! HERE IS THE MID FIELD POINT MORONS!" made the most sense.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I follow the gold 50 yard #... perhaps the giant ass painted 50 just didn't work for the thousands of drunk dumbasses or bimbos in the stands so a giant "SEE THE OFF COLOR! HERE IS THE MID FIELD POINT MORONS!" made the most sense.
Not that I think it's a good idea, but it's not too tough to figure out why the NFL picked this year to paint the 50s gold.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I think it's a good idea, but it's not too tough to figure out why the NFL picked this year to paint the 50s gold.

lol but they didn't paint the 40s gold when it was Super Bowl 40! Is SBOWL 50 somehow more important? What will they do with Super Bowl 100!!??!!?