• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final Four & National Title Predictions

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, another worthless post. What have all these other final four coaches done that is so bad? How many programs have they left in shambles who now want nothing to do with them. If you can't tell me, then don't reply.

It's like talking to a wall. Do you seriously think that leaving a program in shambles is the only bad thing a coach can do?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like talking to a wall. Do you seriously think that leaving a program in shambles is the only bad thing a coach can do?

Still can't answer the question. That's pretty much what I figured. This is even worse than your argument about UK being able to beat up on nba teams. If you've got nothing, then just admit it. But don't try to turn this into a name calling contest.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't answer the question. That's pretty much what I figured. This is even worse than your argument about UK being able to beat up on nba teams. If you've got nothing, then just admit it. But don't try to turn this into a name calling contest.

And I see your reading comprehension is still as bad now as it was then.

I never claimed that UK would beat up on any NBA teams, so n you must be confused once again.

As far as the question you keep asking, I'm asking for clarification from you before I answer. I made a claim about the final four coaches having done despicable things, and great things. You keep asking a question about leaving programs in shambles.

I'm simply trying to ascertain if you're attempting to draw a false equivalency. Because if you have there is no point in answering your question.

Not that it will matter. I know I'm not going to change your mind about any of the coaches. You've already made up your mind and chosen to believe the narrative that you want to believe. And that's fine. Believe whatever you want about whoever you want. It's a free country. Nobody ever said everything you believe has to actually be true.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I see your reading comprehension is still as bad now as it was then.

I never claimed that UK would beat up on any NBA teams, so n you must be confused once again.

Why do you lie? There's a whole other thread where you claim that UK could beat the sixers.

As far as the question you keep asking, I'm asking for clarification from you before I answer. I made a claim about the final four coaches having done despicable things, and great things. You keep asking a question about leaving programs in shambles.

In one post I did ask if any of those other coaches left a program in shambles. Because that is really my biggest criticism of him. But it doesn't matter.. so now, please tell me all the despicable things these other coaches have done.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you lie? There's a whole other thread where you claim that UK could beat the sixers.

There is a whole other thread where I say the Sixers are a better team, and would win a series with UK.

I never claimed that UK would "beat up on NBA teams" which is what you claim I said. Learn to fucking read. I was giving you credit for approaching a 3rd grade reading level. i'm starting to think I was overestimating your abilities

In one post I did ask if any of those other coaches left a program in shambles. Because that is really my biggest criticism of him. But it doesn't matter.. so now, please tell me all the despicable things these other coaches have done.

Actually you did it in not one, but two posts. (perhaps I've given you too much credit for being able to count too)

For starters?
Bo Ryan
Coach K
Tom Izzo

Of course, these guys have all done tremendous things to help their communities and those less fortunate, so i'm not trying to pain them as some villains. The point is that stereotyping them as heroes or villains ignores the fact that they are human beings, and not some sort of caricature.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a whole other thread where I say the Sixers are a better team, and would win a series with UK.

I never claimed that UK would "beat up on NBA teams" which is what you claim I said. Learn to fucking read. I was giving you credit for approaching a 3rd grade reading level. i'm starting to think I was overestimating your abilities

You said UK could beat the sixers... an nba team. Can you read your own posts?

Actually you did it in not one, but two posts. (perhaps I've given you too much credit for being able to count too)

For starters?
Bo Ryan
Coach K
Tom Izzo

Of course, these guys have all done tremendous things to help their communities and those less fortunate, so i'm not trying to pain them as some villains. The point is that stereotyping them as heroes or villains ignores the fact that they are human beings, and not some sort of caricature.

Is this a joke? I guess it's even funnier that you wasted your time googling this. You found crap that is not even close to being on the same level. I guess I should have known you had nothing. Thanks for wasting my time.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said UK could beat the sixers... an nba team. Can you read your own posts?

You said "beat up on NBA teams" I said no such thing. Learn to read, dipshit. LEARN TO READ. If you can't read, I can't help you. this form of communication is wholly dependent on your ability to read English.

Is this a joke? I guess it's even funnier that you wasted your time googling this. You found crap that is not even close to being on the same level. I guess I should have known you had nothing. Thanks for wasting my time.

But like I said before, there is no point in arguing over it because you and everyone else have already made up your mind, and decided what narrative you want to believe. That's fine. Believe whatever you want. I'm sure you feel whichever narratives you've chosen are the right ones, and it's certainly easier to operate in a black and white world where the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black hats, pay no mind ot the fact that world is a figment of your imagination. If you're happy there, then keep on livin in that world.

You're going to continue to act like the guys you want to be good, are saints, and the guys you want to be bad are scum. You've already made up your mind. I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. thanks for proving me RIGHT. but sure... glossing over some substantiated sexual assaults without so much as a suspension isn't nearly as bad as leaving your job for a better, higher paying one. Anybody who does that should be strung up by the neck and hung until dead amaright?