• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final Four & National Title Predictions

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calipari is a used car salesman
Krzyzewski is the Canadian devil
Pitino is Bramm Stoker's Dracula.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky 78
Wisconsin 75

Duke 79
Michigan State 70

Duke 403
Kentcuky 398
15 OT

*Christian Laettner in a surprise is the clock operator. And Kentucky fouls out a record number of players for an NCAA Championship Game as Okafor goes 45/45 from the free throw line after seeing a hypnotist! douggie is selling tee shirts in Durham making $$$$$.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would everyone hate seeing Duke win? I guess they win a lot, but krzyzewski has mostly been a classy guy as far as I know. calipari on the other hand is a complete shit bag.

How do you not realize Dook is one of the top 5 most hated programs in CBB? Is this your first year following college hoops bud?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe whatever narrative you want. I can post links that would make any uninitiated party think any one of the Final Four coaches was a complete and utter dirtbag, and I could also point out some of the unquestionably wonderful things they done. People are complicated creatures and very rarely can you pigeon-hole them into something as simple as "good" or "bad" or even "classy" or "shit bag"

But people here have already made up their minds and have chosen the narrative that they want to believe so arguing about it is pretty pointless.

Confirmation bias is a powerful thing.

If you like the guy, fine.. don't care. But every time he decides to leave a program, scandal is right behind him. Maybe he's finally found a place in UK that doesn't require him to be such a slimeball in order to get recruits.. I guess that makes him a saint in your book?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like the guy, fine.. don't care. But every time he decides to leave a program, scandal is right behind him. Maybe he's finally found a place in UK that doesn't require him to be such a slimeball in order to get recruits.. I guess that makes him a saint in your book?

Who are you talking about?

I said, they have all done pretty despicable things. They've also all done some unquestionably great things. I don't think any of those guys are saints. I think that's pretty clear to anyone with at least a 3rd grade education. (Not surprised you missed that point though) I also don't think any of them are as bad as some people try and portray them.

But like I said before, there is no point in arguing over it because you and everyone else have already made up your mind, and decided what narrative you want to believe. That's fine. Believe whatever you want. I'm sure you feel whichever narratives you've chosen are the right ones, and it's certainly easier to operate in a black and white world where the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black hats, pay no mind ot the fact that world is a figment of your imagination. If you're happy there, then keep on livin in that world.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you not realize Dook is one of the top 5 most hated programs in CBB? Is this your first year following college hoops bud?

I'm not a Duke fan by any stretch.. going back to my high school days in the mid 90s, I got sick of watching all the band-wagon fans here in Ohio wearing Duke crap. But I can't put krzyzewski on the same level of shit-baggery as calipari.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Duke fan by any stretch.. going back to my high school days in the mid 90s, I got sick of watching all the band-wagon fans here in Ohio wearing Duke crap. But I can't put krzyzewski on the same level of shit-baggery as calipari.

I can agree there, not a huge fan of either but Cal is much more of a scumbag. It's more of the program as a whole and some former players that are really hated on Dook. Kentucky is more so about their obnoxious fan base and cocky sob coach.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said, they have all done pretty despicable things. They've also all done some unquestionably great things. I don't think any of those guys are saints. I think that's pretty clear to anyone with at least a 3rd grade education. (Not surprised you missed that point though) I also don't think any of them are as bad as some people try and portray them.

Ok, that's fine, I'm willing to listen to your side of this. What have krzyzewski, Ryan and Izzo done that have left other programs in shambles?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, that's fine, I'm willing to listen to your side of this. What have krzyzewski, Ryan and Izzo done that have left other programs in shambles?

I never said they did. Learn to fucking read you dipshit. Get on a 3rd grade level, and we can talk, until then, go hit the books, Skippy.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree there, not a huge fan of either but Cal is much more of a scumbag. It's more of the program as a whole and some former players that are really hated on Dook. Kentucky is more so about their obnoxious fan base and cocky sob coach.

I'm talking more about coach cal than anyone else.. UK players & fans have nothing to do with this. I just don't like that a guy can walk away from every mess he's made, w/out any issues and start clean. Syracuse got caught and boeheim will have to walk away from the game early. OSU had to fire a coach not too long ago. I'm still waiting to see what happens, but williams from UNC should get hammered as well. Everyone should have to pay for their dishonesty.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking more about coach cal than anyone else.. UK players & fans have nothing to do with this. I just don't like that a guy can walk away from every mess he's made, w/out any issues and start clean. Syracuse got caught and boeheim will have to walk away from the game early. OSU had to fire a coach not too long ago. I'm still waiting to see what happens, but williams from UNC should get hammered as well. Everyone should have to pay for their dishonesty.

Are you trying to say Cal isn't clean? Yeah right :rolleyes2:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they did. Learn to fucking read you dipshit. Get on a 3rd grade level, and we can talk, until then, go hit the books, Skippy.

LOL!! just too easy to turn you into a crying little girl. You said all coaches do despicable things. I'd really like to hear how that relates to my initial argument, but you can't do that. So until you can, I don't want to hear your BS.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But ya I can't wait until he goes down too brother. One day. I hope.

That's all I'm saying.. let's just make it fare. No reason this guy should get a pass for all the crap he's done.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! just too easy to turn you into a crying little girl. You said all coaches do despicable things. I'd really like to hear how that relates to my initial argument, but you can't do that. So until you can, I don't want to hear your BS.

I said all of those coaches have done despicable things, and then you asked what other coaches left programs in shambles. That has nothing to do with the claim I made. If you think that leaving a program in shambles is the only reason someone wouldn't like a coach then you'd be a fucking idiot, but at least the question would make sense.

So before we proceed, let's figure out your stance... did your question make sense, or are you a fucking idiot?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said all of those coaches have done despicable things, and then you asked what other coaches left programs in shambles. That has nothing to do with the claim I made. If you think that leaving a program in shambles is the only reason someone wouldn't like a coach then you'd be a fucking idiot, but at least the question would make sense.

So before we proceed, let's figure out your stance... did your question make sense, or are you a fucking idiot?

Do you remember that I posted first and you replied to my post. I initially made it about two coaches: krzyzewski and calipari. You then proceeded to make this about every college coach to suit your needs. I really don't give a rat's ass what you said in any of your posts. But please continue to redirect and call names.. because you've got nothing else.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another SportsHoopla cat fight.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember that I posted first and you replied to my post. I initially made it about two coaches: krzyzewski and calipari. You then proceeded to make this about every college coach to suit your needs. I really don't give a rat's ass what you said in any of your posts. But please continue to redirect and call names.. because you've got nothing else.

Still need to work on that reading comprehension I see.

I said very specifically I was talking about the coaches in the Final Four, not just any coach. Were you not talking about two coaches because they were in the Final Four? Was it just a coincidence that you mentioned two Final Four coaches by name in a thread about Final Four predictions?

The point I made applies to All of the Final four coaches, and i'll be happy to discuss it in that context since it is a thread about the Final Four. I know you've got some weird obsession with UK and Calipari, but I'm talking about all of the final four coaches.

But like I said... I know I'm not going to change your mind about any of the coaches. You've already made up your mind and chosen to believe the narrative that youwant to believe. And that's fine. Believe whatever you want about whoever you want. It's a free country. Nobody ever said everything you believe has to actually be true.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need to work on that reading comprehension I see.

I said very specifically I was talking about the coaches in the Final Four, not just any coach. Were you not talking about two coaches because they were in the Final Four? Was it just a coincidence that you mentioned two Final Four coaches by name in a thread about Final Four predictions?

The point I made applies to All of the Final four coaches, and i'll be happy to discuss it in that context since it is a thread about the Final Four. I know you've got some weird obsession with UK and Calipari, but I'm talking about all of the final four coaches.

But like I said... I know I'm not going to change your mind about any of the coaches. You've already made up your mind and chosen to believe the narrative that youwant to believe. And that's fine. Believe whatever you want about whoever you want. It's a free country. Nobody ever said everything you believe has to actually be true.

Well, another worthless post. What have all these other final four coaches done that is so bad? How many programs have they left in shambles who now want nothing to do with them. If you can't tell me, then don't reply.