• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FFootball question for my expert buds:)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which 3 of these 4 would you start this wk.... B. Marshall, J. Edelman, B. Cooks and D. Hopkins. This is from a diff fantasy league, not ours. All 4 have done pretty well so far. Marshall only one with"Q" status. Marshall vs GBay...Edelman vs KC.........Cooks vs Dallas......and Hopkins vs Buff..... Your thoughts/input is appreciated gents. Its only league that I`am better in the win column than the loss. So, Yeah! its big!!!:)jk

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Marshall would be the one I look at sitting. I am not even sure he will play.

I think Edelman and Cooks could have decent games against soft defenses.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman and Cooks would be automatics for me out of this group. Marshall if he plays has a nice match up but would obviously need to see if he is playing. Since the Bears have the early game on Sunday you should know pretty quickly either Saturday night or Sunday morning. If you are going to be gone and need to set your lineup now then I would probably go with the for sure player playing in Hopkins. If you can wait a couple of days then I would see if Marshall's status improves.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. Thinking on same thoughts as you guys. Marshall has me hung up with his status and even if he does start, will he aggrevate injury and be gone before the half. I do like the matchup vs GB though. Like you guys said too, the other 3 do have very fav matchups too. Its just hard to bench a guy you drafted early ( Marshall) :)
Oh PS......I`am gonna get ya this wknd cd!!:suds:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got my FF groove back. 6-0 over the past two weeks.

Let's go Rambizzle!!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got my FF groove back. 6-0 over the past two weeks.

Let's go Rambizzle!!

Good job Doc. Wish I could say the same. Maybe you can pass some of your FF mojo stuff my way. Havin one of my worst starts in along time. Of course it`s not my fault... suns been in my eyes, ponytails been too tight,etc,etc:) If I`am going to have any shot at all of respectability, it`s going to have to start this wknd