• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Main Draft: Help with rankings...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, a guy wants Landon Collins, who I am willing to deal since I drafted Keuchly and will be able to keep him and DBs are so inconsistent as a rule from year to year. He threw some little offer at me and I countered with Baldwin and Collins for AJ Green. He said it was a good offer, but countered with Fitz and some draft picks. I told him no and he added Theo Riddick, which is the best of a group of guys he was offering before with a "pick one of these guys" deal. I'm holding out for AJ and can probably get him if I throw in a draft pick or maybe some sort of swap including Tevin Coleman, who he really likes. Probably going to hold off and play up Collins some more as a keeper. I think I can get him to come off of Green, but I really hope he does it before our waivers open up, so I can grab a replacement for Collins. Barry Church inexplicably went undrafted and I also have my eye on Eric Reid, who I really like this year. I think he could really break out as far as IDP DBs go. I think my original offer is pretty fair and will try to get him to go for it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, a guy wants Landon Collins, who I am willing to deal since I drafted Keuchly and will be able to keep him and DBs are so inconsistent as a rule from year to year. He threw some little offer at me and I countered with Baldwin and Collins for AJ Green. He said it was a good offer, but countered with Fitz and some draft picks. I told him no and he added Theo Riddick, which is the best of a group of guys he was offering before with a "pick one of these guys" deal. I'm holding out for AJ and can probably get him if I throw in a draft pick or maybe some sort of swap including Tevin Coleman, who he really likes. Probably going to hold off and play up Collins some more as a keeper. I think I can get him to come off of Green, but I really hope he does it before our waivers open up, so I can grab a replacement for Collins. Barry Church inexplicably went undrafted and I also have my eye on Eric Reid, who I really like this year. I think he could really break out as far as IDP DBs go. I think my original offer is pretty fair and will try to get him to go for it.

Yes... throw a pick at him. He'll bite.