• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Ideas for my Roster?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-0 after a win yesterday in my 12 team/0.5 PPR league. I've really been extremely consistent (115 is my lowest output), and think I'm the right deal or two away from really becoming the unquestioned front runner in my league. The obvious immediate need is QB, with Palmer concussed. However, I think I can stream the wire for a week or two if need be until he is back. The question I guess is how much can I trust him after two subpar showings? Although, QB is generally the easiest position to find production at, so I'm far from panicking.

I'm always open to moving whoever, but right now. With how productive Murray/McCoy have been as my RB1 and RB2. It's likely I'm good standing pact there.

QB - Palmer

RB - McCOY, Murray, J. Howard... (Handcuffs) D. Henry and M. Gislese

WR - B. Marshall, D. Baldwin, T. Benjamin, S. Smith Sr., K. White

TE - J. Graham, Z. Miller

D/SPT - Houston, Carolina

K - Tucker

I was thinking with Miller coming on. I could package him with Benjamin and/or S. Smith, or I could try and move Howard. Although, I think his value may be at its highest after his two soft upcoming match ups with Indy and Jacksonville. Not to mention... he looks damn good, and perhaps I just want to keep him as my flex.

I was also thinking of really trying to stack another stud receiver alongside Marshall. Move Baldwin with Miller, or with Howard.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure sounds like you've already thought of what I would say are your best options.

definitely wouldn't trade Howard without getting max value, guy looks legit on a team that can't block

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure sounds like you've already thought of what I would say are your best options.

definitely wouldn't trade Howard without getting max value, guy looks legit on a team that can't block

The Bears line should improve as the season goes on. They controlled the line of scrimmage yesterday vs Detroit. They threw that line together last minute due to a few injuries. Have a rookie 2nd round pick starting at center who is coming on nicely. Kyle Long (pro bowl tackle last year) had to move back to guard. They also, most notably signed all-pro Josh Sitton a week before the season, and he's finally settling in a bit.

I agree with you. I don't want to deal Howard. I think he's going to be very good. He runs extremely hard and can catch passes well. I anticipate on him either being a very strong flex option come playoff time, or I can deal him for a key piece elsewhere.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would deal Benjamin (or Steve Smith if you can), and Graham for the best WR i could find.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would deal Benjamin (or Steve Smith if you can), and Graham for the best WR i could find.

You'd be content rolling with Miller the rest of the way? I like him a lot, but there's going to be days with this Bears offense when it just doesn't give itself many opportunities. Makes me scared a bit, but I am tempted. I guess it all depends on who the WR I could get back is, and how many points I think he could add to my lineup.

Also, I have Moncrief too... I forgot to mention, since he's hurt.

Do you think these two weeks are kind of a fluke from Graham?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be content rolling with Miller the rest of the way? I like him a lot, but there's going to be days with this Bears offense when it just doesn't give itself many opportunities. Makes me scared a bit, but I am tempted. I guess it all depends on who the WR I could get back is, and how many points I think he could add to my lineup.

Also, I have Moncrief too... I forgot to mention, since he's hurt.

Do you think these two weeks are kind of a fluke from Graham?

I don't think they're a fluke... I just think you could get a better return with him, and streaming TE isn't a terrible idea.

Yes. It all depends who you can get...