• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Femurov's Keeper League - Season Help

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoring...

Keep 2 offensive players and 1 defensive player with no restrictions on how long you can keep a player and no draft pick ramifications.

PPR, bonus points for TDs over 40 yards, 1/50 return yards.

Starting requirements...

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (R/W/T), K, P, 7 IDPs.

So, I usually wait until about now to really assess my team. I think I have a really solid and deep team, but I think I need to go after a bonafide stud. Obviously, there aren't many players who qualify and finding someone willing to part with one is a tough task. I have identified 2 targets... Zeke and Kamara. The Zeke owner has next to nothing else on his roster. He has been a bottom dweller in this league, so he may finally see the need to shake things up and fill out a decent starting lineup. He is 0-3 this year.

My skill position guys...

QB - Goff, Rivers
RB - Conner, Fournette, Mack, DFree, Jaylen Samuels
WR - ODB, Golladay, Kupp, Alshon, DJ Moore
TE - Kittle, OJ Howard

His skill position guys...

QB - Russ Wilson, Darnold
RB - Zeke, Cohen, Brieda, Lamar Miller (yes, he still hasn't put him on IR or dropped him after drafting him post injury)
WR - Tyler Lockett, Robert Woods, Golden Taint, Keke Coutee (he's riding!)
TE - Burton, Jesse James

I'm thinking of offering any 2 of my RBs and 1 WR not named Odell for Zeke, basically. I think I would start with an offer of Conner, DFree and Alshon or Moore, then trying to upgrade from there if he declines. Is that too much? Is that enough? I do worry about Zeke's off season stuff, but I figure he should be good to go for the rest of this year and I can look to move him next off season.

The Kamara owner has a very solid team, but he is actively looking for WR help. He is a known wheeler and dealer. I know he wants ODB as we almost had a deal before our draft involving those 2. I was hoping Kamara would lay another egg and his value would go down a bit, but that didn't happen.

His skill guys...

QB - Dak
RB - Kamara, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Devin Singletary
WR - Brandin Cooks, DJ Chark, Robby Anderson, DK Metcalf, Courtland Sutton, Tyrell Williams, Demarcus Robinson
TE - Delanie Walker

I was thinking about offering him 2 WRs not named Odell and 1 RB for Kamara. I feel like I may need to add in a draft pick with this one. If he is willing to take Beckham for Kamara straight up, should I entertain that? Maybe try to include a Dak/Goff (he's high on Goff and low on Dak) swap?

These 3 for 1 deals would also help out my issue with this bye week. I have 2 IDPs on bye and I am definitely not dropping Jamal Adams. I'm on the fence about dropping Kwon Alexander. But there aren't any offensive players that I feel comfortable dropping. If I get nowhere with either of those guys, I can trade one of my WRs (this one dude is in love with Golladay and likes Kupp a lot) for a draft pick to clear up a spot without hurting my depth too much, I feel.

IDP guys, would you drop Kwon for his bye week? I would be looking at maybe Jarred Davis (depending on his health), Haason Reddick, Preston Smith, Patrick Onwuasor, or maybe a Redskin after tonight. I have a pretty good knack for finding a good LB on the ww, so I'm not too pressed with throwing Kwon back into the pool. I can always try to grab him back after the bye week.

Thanks in advance for your input.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always down for 3-1's. I guess it depends if they are...

I offered Conner and Golladay for Evans in my keeper league to the Saquon owner.

Would they take Kwon in the trade?

Can't see getting Kamara without Odell.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if they would take Kwon, but it may help. I initiated the conversation with the Zeke owner. Offered Conner and Kupp this morning and haven't heard back.

The guy I had targeted for a draft pick for Golladay or Kupp made a trade today and said he will sit on that for now. He gave up Melvin Gordon and his 2nd for Lamar Jackson and a 9th. I think he overpaid, but he is a Ravens fan, so I understand. But that negates that idea, so I may be left to either drop someone I don't want to drop or possibly start Jamal Adams on a bye. Not sure how I want to approach that yet. I guess I have to release Samuels and hope Conner stays healthy this week unless a big deal gets done, which I am starting to doubt.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized something and I think I have my gameplan. Jaylon Samuels is the guy who I would most likely drop for a replacement DB. Since he plays Monday night, I can wait to see what the score is before I make a move. Then, if I need to, I can drop Samuels for one of the DBs in that game. I know a lot will probably change before the weekend, but as it sits now, he will have a kicker and DL going against my James Conner on Monday.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is OJ Howard now droppable? I have Kittle, who is coming off his bye week, so barring injury or suspension or something, I should be able to plug him in for the rest of the year. I know it's not a lock, but I have hope that he will start to resemble the guy he was last year.

I have bye weeks coming up and I could use the spot to keep a defensive player that I would rather not drop.

Also, thoughts on my game situation this week. I am up by about 28 with Conner going tomorrow. My opponent has 2 DLs (if they both have a good game with no TDs, they could score 10 each) and Pitt's kicker. I am currently starting Jamal Adams at DB and he is on bye. The plan was to drop Jaylen Samuels if I thought it would come down to that. So, I could add some DB (probably Dre Kirkpatrick) to Conner. I like my chances without making the move, but I would really be mad at myself if he came back and won and I didn't make the move. I feel like I have to do it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is OJ Howard now droppable? I have Kittle, who is coming off his bye week, so barring injury or suspension or something, I should be able to plug him in for the rest of the year. I know it's not a lock, but I have hope that he will start to resemble the guy he was last year.

I have bye weeks coming up and I could use the spot to keep a defensive player that I would rather not drop.

Also, thoughts on my game situation this week. I am up by about 28 with Conner going tomorrow. My opponent has 2 DLs (if they both have a good game with no TDs, they could score 10 each) and Pitt's kicker. I am currently starting Jamal Adams at DB and he is on bye. The plan was to drop Jaylen Samuels if I thought it would come down to that. So, I could add some DB (probably Dre Kirkpatrick) to Conner. I like my chances without making the move, but I would really be mad at myself if he came back and won and I didn't make the move. I feel like I have to do it.

I'd make the move dropping Samuels.

Have you exhausted all trade potential for Howard? Can't say to not drop him, but....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd make the move dropping Samuels.

Have you exhausted all trade potential for Howard? Can't say to not drop him, but....
I put a couple of feelers out, but haven't gone full fledge yet. I will send some messages out tonight and see what happens.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always down for 3-1's. I guess it depends if they are...

I offered Conner and Golladay for Evans in my keeper league to the Saquon owner.

Would they take Kwon in the trade?

Can't see getting Kamara without Odell.

I ended up getting a 7th round pick for OJ Howard. Not bad, considering a couple of weeks ago, Waller went for a 6th.

So, in a different league (PPR, same starting requirements), I was thinking about proposing this 3 for 1 (maybe a 3 for 2)...

Lindsay, Robert Woods, Hardman

for

ODB, Brees?

My roster...

QB - Brissett, Josh Allen (or stream. 10 team league.)
RB - Kamara, Henry, Mack, Lindsay, L. Murray
WR - Evans, K. Allen, Woods, Sutton, Hardman
TE - Waller

His roster...

QB - Brees, Brady, Jimmy G
RB - Ingram, Michel, Jacobs, R. Freeman, K. Hunt
WR - ODB, Adams, Hollywood (he's very high on him), AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Gallup
TE - Dissly

I could also do something like Mack, Woods and Hardman for ODB, Brees and Royce.

Or maybe Mack, Lindsay, Woods and Hardman for ODB and Ingram and maybe try to throw in Brees?

It doesn't look like he needs the depth as much as I thought he did when I created this thread, but let's see what you guys think.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended up getting a 7th round pick for OJ Howard. Not bad, considering a couple of weeks ago, Waller went for a 6th.

So, in a different league (PPR, same starting requirements), I was thinking about proposing this 3 for 1 (maybe a 3 for 2)...

for

ODB, Brees?

My roster...

TE - Waller

His roster...

WR - ODB, Adams, Hollywood (he's very high on him), AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Gallup
TE - Dissly

I could also do something like Mack, Woods and Hardman for ODB, Brees and Royce.

Or maybe Mack, Lindsay, Woods and Hardman for ODB and Ingram and maybe try to throw in Brees?

It doesn't look like he needs the depth as much as I thought he did when I created this thread, but let's see what you guys think.

I would start with a base of Lindsay, Woods and Hardman. Doesn't hurt you much at all then if you have to upgrade that trade offer.

I know it was only one week but might be a little worried about OBJ's consistency. He saw a ton of double teams last week especially in the redzone. Maybe he won't see as many if a team has a tru #1 CB and/or other Browns weapons keep going off..idk...probably just a bit of an overreaction by me. Either way that trade doesn't really hurt you and once Brees comes back you should be golden for the 6 games or so and the playoffs.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for

ODB, Brees?

My roster...

TE - Waller

His roster...

TE - Dissly

I bailed on Howard last week, in my keep-6 keeper league. DFree too. Got Shady and Darwin back. The Williams boys will be a pain in the ass...but lots of points to go around.

I would try your first offer.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray is available on the ww. I have Goff and Rivers. Thinking about dumping Rivers and putting a bid in on Murray.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray is available on the ww. I have Goff and Rivers. Thinking about dumping Rivers and putting a bid in on Murray.

Not a bad idea. Kyler having to do more and pass late in games could give you another option if Goff has a bad matchup.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Rivers man. I have him in 3 leagues. He's fucking killing me.

If I respond to this thread later trying to help you, do the opposite.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now that Jaylen Samuels is supposedly out for a month, I may dump him instead and run with 3 QBs

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was offered AJ Green and a 2nd round pick for Cooper Kupp. It looks like Julio and Tyreek may be on the block. Also rekindled talks for Devonte Adams. I like Kupp, but I worry about an injury with him. He seems brittle so far in his career. This could be the ultimate sell high if I can flip that 2nd into one of those two and AJ. It would put me at a log jam with stud WRs, but there are worse problems to have. Plus, I would surely be able to find a trade for a stud RB or QB or something with all that ammo.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more nervous about AJ Green reinjuring himself than Kupp.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t like Murray late in the season. Most rookie QBs struggle later in the season once there is more game tape on them. Will probably be especially true with a young HC that doesn’t have a lot of tape either.

Rivers has been decent 3 of 5 weeks. That offense will be better once Gordon and Henry are fully integrated and they get over some of their injuries. I’m not in love with Rivers but like him more than Murray.

Also, depending on your playoff set up, he’s got Jacksonville in week 14, Minnesota in week 15, Oakland in week 16, and KC in week 17. Those seem like nice matchups to me, except for maybe Minnesota.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more nervous about AJ Green reinjuring himself than Kupp.

Or not being as good as he was between injuries and age.

Agreed with both of these concerns. Kupp is killing it this year. I wouldn’t trade him unless I’m very deep at WR or have a low prospect of winning this season and want to stock up for next season.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in my main league, we have 2 trade deadlines. One is for next year's draft picks and that deadline is this Thursday. The other is for player for player trades and that is in a few weeks. I've been talking to the guy who has Julio. How much value does he lose with the Matt Ryan injury? It looks like Ryan hasn't been ruled out for this week and he has a bye in week 9, so if he does miss this game, he "should" be back after the bye. But you never know about these things. Plus, I feel like Matt Schaub is a vet who has been with Atlanta for a while as a backup and will probably target Julio as much as Ryan did. It doesn't look like a situation where you have a young QB coming in who has more chemistry with his 2nd team mates and will prefer to go there during the game.