• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feds investigating FSU on the Winston case.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facepalm.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured this was coming

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA had investigators at FSU for this same thing in November and December. Figured it was coming with the Feds.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA had investigators at FSU for this same thing in November and December. Figured it was coming with the Feds.

Well, the accuser filed a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights on March 16th. Their investigation has absolutely nothing to do with what the NCAA did, but more what Florida State University did, or did not,in their investigation into this incident.

3 players were supposedly involved in the incident, and the 2 supposed by-standers are the only ones in the cross-hairs of possibly being expelled or punished by FSU while the accused perpetrator was completely released of any wrong-doing by FSU.

The reality is that FSU, now, is on trial more than anybody else. The University itself could be liable for obstruction of justice, as well as falsifying information and evidence among a shit load of other things including collusion with local police, and on and on.

This could get very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
popcorn_danny_devito.gif

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the accuser filed a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights on March 16th. Their investigation has absolutely nothing to do with what the NCAA did, but more what Florida State University did, or did not,in their investigation into this incident.

3 players were supposedly involved in the incident, and the 2 supposed by-standers are the only ones in the cross-hairs of possibly being expelled or punished by FSU while the accused perpetrator was completely released of any wrong-doing by FSU.

The reality is that FSU, now, is on trial more than anybody else. The University itself could be liable for obstruction of justice, as well as falsifying information and evidence among a shit load of other things including collusion with local police, and on and on.

This could get very interesting.

The accuser's new Title IX attorney also said she was never notified of any actions that were taken. FSU came out this afternoon and stated that is blatantly false. Not sure how they can expel the "Witnesses" since the complaint was against Winston and did not include them. Hell who knows. If FSU did something wrong then do what needs to be done. Would not surprise me to see Winston released. If so life goes on.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to figure out how they can discipline Darby "Sexual Misconduct". He did not attempt anything with the accuser or try to videotape it. Here is FSU's Sexual Misconduct rule. Maybe someone can see something I am not.

1. Sexual Misconduct.​
a. Any sexual act that occurs without the consent of the victim, or that occurs when the victim is unable to give​
consent. Consent is defined as the willing and clear participation in the sexual act. Inability to give consent​
includes but is not limited to situations where the individual is:​
i. under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances (including but not limited to prescribed​
medications);​
ii. unconscious, asleep, ill or in shock;​
iii. under the age of eighteen and therefore legally incapable of giving consent; or​
iv. known by reason of impairment, mental condition or developmental or physical disability to be​
reasonably unable to give consent.​
Consent is not freely given if no clear verbal consent is given; if the individual is not able to give consent​
or if consent is achieved through force, threat of force, or coercion. Consent to one form of sexual activity does not​
imply consent to other forms of sexual activity. Consent is not the lack of resistance; there is no duty to fight in​
order to indicate lack of consent. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, as long as the withdrawal is clearly​
communicated by the person withdrawing consent through words or actions.​
b. Obscene or indecent behavior, which includes, but is not limited to, exposure of one's sexual organs or the​
display of sexual behavior that would reasonably be offensive to others.​
c. Conduct of a sexual nature that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment for another person.​
This includes unwanted, unwelcome, inappropriate, or irrelevant sexual or gender-based behaviors, actions or​
comments.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to figure out how they can discipline Darby "Sexual Misconduct". He did not attempt anything with the accuser or try to videotape it. Here is FSU's Sexual Misconduct rule. Maybe someone can see something I am not.

c. Conduct of a sexual nature that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment for another person.​
This includes unwanted, unwelcome, inappropriate, or irrelevant sexual or gender-based behaviors, actions or​
comments.

That fits.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fits.

Fits what? Not anything that Darby did. Casher yes and Winston yes, but not Darby. According to Winston, Casher, and even the accuser Darby did nothing but sit in the living room.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fits what? Not anything that Darby did. Casher yes and Winston yes, but not Darby. According to Winston, Casher, and even the accuser Darby did nothing but sit in the living room.

So they were all there in the same room at the time with the accuser?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they were all there in the same room at the time with the accuser?

They all took a cab to the apartment. Winston and the accused went into the bedroom and whatever happened. Casher tried or did video tape it. Darby stayed in the living room and never went into the bedroom once Winston and the accuser went in.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all took a cab to the apartment. Winston and the accused went into the bedroom and whatever happened. Casher tried or did video tape it. Darby stayed in the living room and never went into the bedroom once Winston and the accuser went in.

So..., nothing happened, right?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said, guys, we didn’t come here for no reason. I said, guys, this is ours, man. All the adversity we went through the first few quarters, it was ours to take. And like I’ve been saying, we control our own destiny. And those men looked me in my eye and they said, ‘We got this, Jameis.’ And I said … we said … I said, ‘Are you strong?’ They said, ‘I’m strong if you strong.’ I said, ‘We strong, then.’”

Famous Jameis is super smart and would never do anything as dumb as to r*pe someone...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..., nothing happened, right?

With respect to Darby not that I can tell. With Winston and Casher I guess so. Not really understanding what you are asking. I am speaking of what Darby is accused of.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With respect to Darby not that I can tell. With Winston and Casher I guess so. Not really understanding what you are asking. I am speaking of what Darby is accused of.

My question? What really happened that night?