• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fat Stacks?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have zero proof of any of your claims. You do have nearly zero vCash which means you can't even verify your prowess by making the same big bets you do for your stacks of cheese here. It's a sham. Fake. Untrue. You are here to annoy people and get attention. It's nothing new on this site. Fine by me, but without any kind of proof I'm going to keep it real.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have zero proof of any of your claims. You do have nearly zero vCash which means you can't even verify your prowess by making the same big bets you do for your stacks of cheese here. It's a sham. Fake. Untrue. You are here to annoy people and get attention. It's nothing new on this site. Fine by me, but without any kind of proof I'm going to keep it real.

Handicapper just trying to be entertaining, no need to take him seriously. It's just a attempt to play a funny role, kind of like Kramer on Seinfeld. I get a good laugh out of him myself.:D

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much what I said. It's an act, a shtick.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guessing you don't find it entertaining, I get some chuckles out of it myself.
I'm not bothered either way really. I was just pointing out to those that keep feeding him as foils that he's not for real. This was my first post here -

Y'all haven't figured this clown out yet? Anyone with a fishing pole in their avi is pretty much blatantly telling you they are here to troll. Even before you read a word of their obvious stupidity. Of course he's lying about his winnings. There is zero doubt about that. He's just enjoying riling people up.

He's not that original, but I'm not bothered by it. Just struck me as odd that it seems there are those still trying to talk to him as though he's for real.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bothered either way really. I was just pointing out to those that keep feeding him as foils that he's not for real. This was my first post here -

He's not that original, but I'm not bothered by it. Just struck me as odd that it seems there are those still trying to talk to him as though he's for real.
It's all part of the fun. I can't imagine anyone takes him for face value on the forum.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody that gambles professionally and wins consistently, bets on every game. You put the majority of money on your very best bets. You also don't bet big money on a game because you are excited about it - only because there is a high chance of winning. Betting on every game yields the kind of results you see here and most of us are pretty savvy about football - except for @handicappers - he is better off fishing.....

It represents a large sample size. Sports betting is impossible. The only way to win at it over a long period is to not do it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much what I said. It's an act, a shtick.

Your anger and snottiness is an act, a shtick. I don't care for it. If you hate making cheddar and don't like fat stacks of cabbage, then don't wager on football. I just happen to be good at it and like my extra income.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your anger and snottiness is an act, a shtick. I don't care for it. If you hate making cheddar and don't like fat stacks of cabbage, then don't wager on football. I just happen to be good at it and like my extra income.
I think you been going over the top lately and being snide. Worried about your ratings or something? You should join the doobie show, just saying.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all part of the fun. I can't imagine anyone takes him for face value on the forum.
Go look at the thread about the viks game coming up. Plenty aren't getting that he's just a troll despite his sig line and avi basically painting it as obvious. I may not find him funny, but he doesn't bother me either. Just not original enough or as good as his craft like rock or the others that can seriously bring in the post counts.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ratings? lol

I have never been snide, not once. And what is a doobie show?
Guess I should of said the Doob show. In the member-only forum, it's in the 17th season , you really shouldn't play dumb, your going to offend the Penguin.:eek:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and you have zero proof that I'm lying. It's obvious you are jelly of anyone that makes fat stacks so just let it go. Making money on football isn't for everyone, I suppose.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you have zero proof that I'm lying. It's obvious you are jelly of anyone that makes fat stacks so just let it go. Making money on football isn't for everyone, I suppose.

:lol:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jelly, sassy mouth.

Either Mr Cheddah is an eleven year old boy or a middle aged black woman.