• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, thankfully (I think) Colorado radio could give two shats about the Cowboys unless they're on the schedule the upcoming week.

And IF Jerra were to go for a RB- which at this point- who the F knows what he's thinking about..but IF- I would certainly expect a big bruiser who could actually take some load off of Prescott, not some scat back back that needs the QB to tkae the load off of him.
You mean like...Derrick Henry? ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that I think that would be a great idea, but that' kind of style- without a rebuilt/restocked Oline, Naj would suck in

Attachments

• Jerry-Jones-5.jpg
    Jerry-Jones-5.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 0

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Jets WR Davante Adams (hamstring) is planning to make his Jets debut Week 7.

It did not take long for Adams to return from his apparent hamstring injury once he was dealt to the Jets. He missed three games from said injury/trade request and now will return to catch passes from old friend Aaron Rodgers in a primetime Sunday Night matchup against the Steelers for Week 7. The script could not be written better for Adams, who will be a low-end fantasy WR1 as he integrates into the Jets offense. Schefter also added that Adams restructured his contract to lower this season’s cap number to $3.21 million. Two voidable years were added to the deal as Adams’ future in New York will undoubtedly be tied to Rodgers.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what??

Aaron Jones and Ty Chandler owners beware!

Vikings acquired RB Cam Akers and a 2026 conditional seventh-round pick from the Texans in exchange for a 2026 conditional sixth-round pick.

This is the second season in a row the Vikings have traded for Cam Akers, who has 40 carries for 147 yards and a touchdown this season. This indicates Aaron Jones (hip) may still be feeling the effects of the hip injury he suffered in Week 5, though he was practicing on Monday. Akers adds depth to a backfield with Ty Chandler as the primary backup.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what??

Aaron Jones and Ty Chandler owners beware!

Vikings acquired RB Cam Akers and a 2026 conditional seventh-round pick from the Texans in exchange for a 2026 conditional sixth-round pick.

This is the second season in a row the Vikings have traded for Cam Akers, who has 40 carries for 147 yards and a touchdown this season. This indicates Aaron Jones (hip) may still be feeling the effects of the hip injury he suffered in Week 5, though he was practicing on Monday. Akers adds depth to a backfield with Ty Chandler as the primary backup.
Yeah... I am not a fan of this. I just grabbed Ty on his bye week to cuff Jones. I'm hoping it is just a depth piece in case something happens to Chandler.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I am not a fan of this. I just grabbed Ty on his bye week to cuff Jones. I'm hoping it is just a depth piece in case something happens to Chandler.
As a fantasy fan I'm with ya, but somehow I don't think so.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder if the Bills have decided theyre already moving on from Coleman and Kincaid.
Cooper is only a rental.

Lets Coleman learn without pressure to immediately produce. At least that’s how I’m looking at it.

Yeah. This only hurts Mack Hollins. Shakir will have space to roam the slot now, and Kincaid gets no pressure. Coleman and Cooper on the outside... but Coleman wasn't getting much looks anyway, he's raw. I like him, but he's raw.