• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you got AJ back. That sure should help.
True. Clearly, my RB situation is, well...you can see. I also reacquired Antonio Gibson with Rhamondre out. Those are basically the only RBs I have available with Jonathan Taylor (out) and Rachaad White (doubtful) also on my roster.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do.

I’m assuming we lose both coordinators though.

I’m a big fan of Saleh. And he grew up just a few minutes from team headquarters in Allen Park. He was my first choice for HC last go round.
I’d love for the bears to take Ben Johnson off of your hands.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue what to think about him being a HC. He is not the one making situational decisions often in his current role.

He gets cute more than I like for an OC. With that line and the backs he has I’d like to see a lot more dominance of the ball.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know of too many OC that take a lateral move to another team - especially 1 that is earmarked for a HC job.

Plus the Bears wont get rid of Eberflus either.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills RB James Cook (toe) is out for Monday Night Football in Week 6 against the Jets.

Cook indicated on Saturday that he intended to play, something that came into question when the team elevated Frank Gore Jr. early Monday. Ultimately, the veteran running back was unable to exhibited enough health to suit up in Week 6, making it likely we see Ray Davis and Ty Johnson split the backfield work against the Jets. Also inactive for the Bills are S Mike Edwards, LB Joe Andreessen, LB Edufuan Ulofoshio, G/C Will Clapp, and DT Ed Oliver.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills RB James Cook (toe) is out for Monday Night Football in Week 6 against the Jets.

Cook indicated on Saturday that he intended to play, something that came into question when the team elevated Frank Gore Jr. early Monday. Ultimately, the veteran running back was unable to exhibited enough health to suit up in Week 6, making it likely we see Ray Davis and Ty Johnson split the backfield work against the Jets. Also inactive for the Bills are S Mike Edwards, LB Joe Andreessen, LB Edufuan Ulofoshio, G/C Will Clapp, and DT Ed Oliver.

Shakir is back, but most importantly, Taron Johnson (arguably our defensive MVP) is back!

Let's go Buffalo!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davante to the Jets. Hate Aaron Rodgers.
Looks like a contract the Jets can easily get out of at the end of the year. He'll be 32 by the end of the season.

In my eyes, a small additional investment to give the Rodgers "era" one more chance to pan out.

But I wouldn't bet on it. Not great for Garrett Wilson this year. But not really terrible either.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet Adams hammy/quad is much better now

medicine is not a science doctor GIF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davante to the Jets. Hate Aaron Rodgers.
what horrible compensation. I have to assume that the Jets are picking up all of the remianing '24 salary - supposedly that's the only way they'd take less than a #2?? Mark Davis is such a POS. And as far as RICH people go- fucking broke to boot. NFL needs to force a sale of this team if this is the type of money management they have to to do to pay their bills

Looks like a contract the Jets can easily get out of at the end of the year. He'll be 32 by the end of the season.

In my eyes, a small additional investment to give the Rodgers "era" one more chance to pan out.

But I wouldn't bet on it. Not great for Garrett Wilson this year. But not really terrible either.
They'd have to cut a nice a nice check, but the cap hit would be much more manageable than the 40+ million he'd be owed otherwise. Great deal for the Jets, although I can't imagine it moves the needle on their prospects of winning the division. Talent at WR was/is NOT the Jet's problem

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a blurb that Russ may start this week over Fields.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Rich Cimini said running the wrong route in the fourth quarter of Monday night’s loss to the Bills “may have been the end” for Mike Williams in the Jets offense.

Aaron Rodgers made sure to call out Williams for apparently running an incorrect route late in the fourth quarter, resulting in a game-ending interception from Rodgers. Williams is likely done as a relevant part of the New York offense now that he’s on the wrong side of the mercurial Rodgers. It won’t help that the Jets on Tuesday acquired longtime Rodgers ally Davante Adams. Williams is at best the team’s No. 4 wideout.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Rich Cimini said running the wrong route in the fourth quarter of Monday night’s loss to the Bills “may have been the end” for Mike Williams in the Jets offense.

Aaron Rodgers made sure to call out Williams for apparently running an incorrect route late in the fourth quarter, resulting in a game-ending interception from Rodgers. Williams is likely done as a relevant part of the New York offense now that he’s on the wrong side of the mercurial Rodgers. It won’t help that the Jets on Tuesday acquired longtime Rodgers ally Davante Adams. Williams is at best the team’s No. 4 wideout.

Green Bay Packers Flirt GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pro Football Talk reports the Jets will attempt to trade Mike Williams after acquiring Davante Adams.
Certainly there’s no reason for Williams to want to stick with the Jets after the Adams trade, and it appears the Jets recognize this as well. Williams is on a one-year, $10 million deal with a ton of void years. He’d be an interesting fit on a number of teams, but the type of teams he’d help the most (the Bills and Chiefs immediately come to mind) are not teams that the Jets would want to help. Williams has been targeted 17 times in six weeks and has just 145 scoreless yards on the season.