• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the office rage GIF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a conspiracy theory that the reason Salah got fired was because they told him that they were going to do whatever they could to get Davante Adams and he said something to the fact of "No, we already got Allen Lazard, Randall Cobb, and Nathaniel Hackett because Aaron wanted them and it's clearly not working." I'm sure there's no truth to it, but it certainly makes for an interesting thought.
At this point I'm more looking at it from Adams POV- why jump from one shit show to the other? Jets are nearly as dysfunctional as the Raiders at this point. I'd be angling more towards the Saints, Chiefs, Bills.

Granted he has very limited say, but he could certainly force the hands of the Raiders, by saying he won't re-sign/re-structure/whatever with Team X, Y and Z..they'd probably not give up nearly as much to get him as a team he would be willing to re-up with. About the only leverage he's got. Would he use that little tiny piece of leverage to try and AVOID Rodgers and the Jets with a guy who's never been a HC at the helm? I dunno, but that'd have to be one seriously strong QB/WR bond to overlook the other issues- much stronger than what he's got with Carr, or the temptation of playing with Mahommes/Allen

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I'm more looking at it from Adams POV- why jump from one shit show to the other? Jets are nearly as dysfunctional as the Raiders at this point. I'd be angling more towards the Saints, Chiefs, Bills.

Granted he has very limited say, but he could certainly force the hands of the Raiders, by saying he won't re-sign/re-structure/whatever with Team X, Y and Z..they'd probably not give up nearly as much to get him as a team he would be willing to re-up with. About the only leverage he's got. Would he use that little tiny piece of leverage to try and AVOID Rodgers and the Jets with a guy who's never been a HC at the helm? I dunno, but that'd have to be one seriously strong QB/WR bond to overlook the other issues- much stronger than what he's got with Carr, or the temptation of playing with Mahommes/Allen
Jayden

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:
Adams may have been all-in with the idea of reuniting with Rodgers and Hackett if it looked promising enough to get to the playoffs. Think that ship has sailed.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing about the Jets is that I still think they have about a 40% chance of winning their division. Patriots and Dolphins are trash. Bills are really banged up and not very deep. It might only take 9 or 10 wins to take that division.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing about the Jets is that I still think they have about a 40% chance of winning their division. Patriots and Dolphins are trash. Bills are really banged up and not very deep. It might only take 9 or 10 wins to take that division.
Entirely possible, hard to imagine with a midseason coaching change- but certainly could.

BIlls been doing what they've been doing with a bunch of no names already anyways, I don't see a massive change with any one single injury-other than to Allen. And IF Tau comes back, they're easily a better team than the Jets on paper

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big game Monday night will give a preview

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3