• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. Hoodie hates the Jets.
Time heals all wounds. And money. Money heals a lot of wounds.

(And an opportunity to play hero and take a team to a championship without Brady heals the It-Was-Brady wound, which might be the deepest cut of all.)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year after year, one thing is constant: same old Jets.

SNY’s Connor Hughes writes that two anonymous Jets offensive players “believed themselves to be at a disadvantage as a result of the offensive staff.”

A third unnamed Jets player said that Hackett “doesn’t take charge,” and that “half the time he tries to put it on Aaron [Rodgers], and Aaron will get frustrated.” While The Athletic’s Dianna Russini reported earlier that the Jets aren’t planning on firing Hackett, Hughes says “that [Owner Woody] Johnson has been critical of Hackett in recent weeks.” Robert Saleh may be gone, but the vibes on this offense remain bad.

I'm betting that the two anonymous guys are Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson.
I find it really hard to believe that Rodgers is frustrated with Hackett. Rodgers is the singular reason Hackett even has that job, and if they're was an issue there, his ass would've been out the door before Salah

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it really hard to believe that Rodgers is frustrated with Hackett. Rodgers is the singular reason Hackett even has that job, and if they're was an issue there, his ass would've been out the door before Salah
I agree, but at least two other guys disagree. There is clearly discord in the Jets family.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reports Spencer Rattler is “a strong candidate” to start while Derek Carr (oblique) is injured.

Rattler definitely would seem to have a higher long-term upside than New Orleans’ other backup, Jake Haener. Rattler threw for 202 yards and one touchdown in the preseason while completing 52.6 percent of his passes. The Saints are going to have to find a way to weather the storm without Carr, and we’d expect a pretty limited game plan for Rattler if they installed him as the starter.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reports Spencer Rattler is “a strong candidate” to start while Derek Carr (oblique) is injured.

Rattler definitely would seem to have a higher long-term upside than New Orleans’ other backup, Jake Haener. Rattler threw for 202 yards and one touchdown in the preseason while completing 52.6 percent of his passes. The Saints are going to have to find a way to weather the storm without Carr, and we’d expect a pretty limited game plan for Rattler if they installed him as the starter.
I'd imagine the big variable with New Orleans is their Center. I realize that Chris Jones vs 3rd string center was probably as bad as it gets but Spencer Rattler + 3rd string center could make a lot of interior defenders look scary.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine the big variable with New Orleans is their Center. I realize that Chris Jones vs 3rd string center was probably as bad as it gets but Spencer Rattler + 3rd string center could make a lot of interior defenders look scary.
Now that I've got you, thoughts on Juju after the bye?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I've got you, thoughts on Juju after the bye?
Juju = Rice in terms of targets imo. The Chiefs offense is still quite functional as is although i do get the feeling that between Juju, Kelce, and Hunt that one of these vets will wear down by the end of the season.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju = Rice in terms of targets imo. The Chiefs offense is still quite functional as is although i do get the feeling that between Juju, Kelce, and Hunt that one of these vets will wear down by the end of the season.
Watching Kareem Hunt on the Chiefs it feels like the world was robbed of something beautiful. He could’ve had a great career there.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Kareem Hunt on the Chiefs it feels like the world was robbed of something beautiful. He could’ve had a great career there.
Tee Higgins was 1 pick after CEH. Hindsight is 20/20 but there might have been a window with Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Tee Higgins, and Kareem Hunt if Hunt never got in trouble.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article/opinion.

I had no idea Joe Douglas is the Jets GM.

Don't think it matters.

Well no matter what, it certainly throws a lot of shade on the D. Adams to the Jets trade possibilities.
Outside of the Rodgers reunification deal, it was a ridiculous consideration anyways

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no matter what, it certainly throws a lot of shade on the D. Adams to the Jets trade possibilities.
Outside of the Rodgers reunification deal, it was a ridiculous consideration anyways

I dunno...Rodgers is calling the shots.

Pretty sure he damn well wants Adams.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Saleh can come home and be Detroits DC next year.

After Aaron Glenn gets his HC gig and we get a pick for him not being white.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Saleh can come home and be Detroits DC next year.

After Aaron Glenn gets his HC gig and we get a pick for him not being white.
I thought your team had a pretty good coaching staff?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought your team had a pretty good coaching staff?
We do.

I’m assuming we lose both coordinators though.

I’m a big fan of Saleh. And he grew up just a few minutes from team headquarters in Allen Park. He was my first choice for HC last go round.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a conspiracy theory that the reason Salah got fired was because they told him that they were going to do whatever they could to get Davante Adams and he said something to the fact of "No, we already got Allen Lazard, Randall Cobb, and Nathaniel Hackett because Aaron wanted them and it's clearly not working." I'm sure there's no truth to it, but it certainly makes for an interesting thought.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a conspiracy theory that the reason Salah got fired was because they told him that they were going to do whatever they could to get Davante Adams and he said something to the fact of "No, we already got Allen Lazard, Randall Cobb, and Nathaniel Hackett because Aaron wanted them and it's clearly not working." I'm sure there's no truth to it, but it certainly makes for an interesting thought.
All things being equal, i would rather trust a guy like cRashee Rice over Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers lies, he take unexcused absences. And he smiles and pretends he's the angel. He's devious like Vissini in Princess Pride.

2fqz2W.gif

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things being equal, i would rather trust a guy like cRashee Rice over Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers lies, he take unexcused absences. And he smiles and pretends he's the angel. He's devious like Vissini in Princess Pride.

View attachment 376507
Rodgers? Devious? INCONCEIVABLE!