• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the "Ya Think?" Files:

ESPN’s Daniel Oyefusi believes the Browns could be run-heavy in the coming weeks.

The possible return of Nick Chubb (knee) in Week 7 against the Bengals could prompt Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski to call a more balanced or run-first offense, Oyefusi said. The team’s shift to the run may have already begun: The Browns in Week 6 against the Eagles were 6 percent below their expected drop back rate. Oyefusi reports that Browns players “said after the game that running the ball, specifically the under-center zone runs that Stefanski has had success with, was a point of emphasis during preparation for Philadelphia.” A run-first approach would help hide struggling QB Deshaun Watson and hide the team’s new deficiencies among its pass catchers after dealing Amari Cooper to Buffalo. Chubb is probably weeks away from seeing a full workload, however.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the "Ya Think?" Files:

ESPN’s Daniel Oyefusi believes the Browns could be run-heavy in the coming weeks.

The possible return of Nick Chubb (knee) in Week 7 against the Bengals could prompt Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski to call a more balanced or run-first offense, Oyefusi said. The team’s shift to the run may have already begun: The Browns in Week 6 against the Eagles were 6 percent below their expected drop back rate. Oyefusi reports that Browns players “said after the game that running the ball, specifically the under-center zone runs that Stefanski has had success with, was a point of emphasis during preparation for Philadelphia.” A run-first approach would help hide struggling QB Deshaun Watson and hide the team’s new deficiencies among its pass catchers after dealing Amari Cooper to Buffalo. Chubb is probably weeks away from seeing a full workload, however.
Took them this long to figure it out even though it has worked for years.

you are so dumb harry styles GIF

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Jets WR Davante Adams (hamstring) is planning to make his Jets debut Week 7.

It did not take long for Adams to return from his apparent hamstring injury once he was dealt to the Jets. He missed three games from said injury/trade request and now will return to catch passes from old friend Aaron Rodgers in a primetime Sunday Night matchup against the Steelers for Week 7. The script could not be written better for Adams, who will be a low-end fantasy WR1 as he integrates into the Jets offense. Schefter also added that Adams restructured his contract to lower this season’s cap number to $3.21 million. Two voidable years were added to the deal as Adams’ future in New York will undoubtedly be tied to Rodgers.
How nervous should I be as I have Garrett Wilson?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson and Lazard are currently both top 12 WRs in total points and top 18 WRs in pts/gm, so i wouldn't be overly concerned.

I have 1 redraft share and 1 dynasty share, not concerned at all personally cause now Wilson can work out of the slot more often and face inferior CBs

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not terribly nervous. Rodgers is good at reading and getting the ball out. One of those guys will get the second-best DB on them, and if that’s Wilson, good! His targets will decline a little but the efficiency should go up to compensate.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin and the Steelers still won't say if it'll be Fields or Russ this week. So we go to noted NFL insider George Pickens

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson and Lazard are currently both top 12 WRs in total points and top 18 WRs in pts/gm, so i wouldn't be overly concerned.

I have 1 redraft share and 1 dynasty share, not concerned at all personally cause now Wilson can work out of the slot more often and face inferior CBs
I have benched Lizard everywhere I can

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants this roster?
QB--Joe Burrow, Baker Mayfield

RB--Tyler Allgeier, Trey Benson, Isaac Guerendo, Roschon Johnson, Trey Sermon, Jonathan Taylor (O), Rachaad White (Q)

WR--AJ Brown, Jauan Jennings (O), Michael Pittman (Q), Wan'Dale Robinson, Deebo Samuel, Darius Slayton, Juju Smith-Schuster (Q)

TE--Evan Engram, Dalton Kincaid

K--Younghoe Koo
(O) Out
(Q) Questionable

Do NOT be jealous of my RBs.

I picked up Guerendo earlier in the week in case Mason wasn't able to go. Looks as though he will.