• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR who got injured just in week 7

Curtis Samuel
JuJu
Jaylen Watson
DeMario Douglas
Ja'Lynn Polk
Jalin Hyatt
Brandon Aiyuk
Deebo Samuel
DK Metcalf
Mike Evans
Chris Godwin
I'm as upset as anyone that Jaylen Watson is injured but uh...wrong list?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR who got injured just in week 7

Curtis Samuel
JuJu
Jaylen Watson
DeMario Douglas
Ja'Lynn Polk
Jalin Hyatt
Brandon Aiyuk
Deebo Samuel
DK Metcalf
Mike Evans
Chris Godwin

Forgot Zay Flowers. He got hip dropped in 1st half last night then didn't get another target or touch after

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respectfully disagree.
Sounds like you guys probably didnt play organized sports. Even when a game is out of reach, the leaders/captains on the team lead. ALWAYS.
Thank you.

No way would I have wanted to be sitting in that situation. The chance was very small, but there was a chance.

After he got hurt they could’ve just taken a few knees though. As there was no wind left in their sails.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is kind of a WOW.

The Saints signed RB Alvin Kamara to a two-year, $24.5 million extension.

Kamara is now locked up through 2026 with the Saints. The 29-year-old has spent his entire career in New Orleans and technically had a year left on the five-year, $75 million contract he signed in 2020, but a high $25 million cap hit meant the Saints were highly motivated to get a deal done to keep Kamara and lower his cap hit for next season. NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo adds that he gets $22 million effectively fully guaranteed. Kamara has been a lone bright spot in a heavily injured offense this season, rushing 111 times for 438 yards and six touchdowns, adding 34 receptions for 252 yards. He will continue to be the constant amidst the Saints’ struggles moving forward.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,549.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underdog’s James Palmer reports the Chiefs’ “plan” is for DeAndre Hopkins to play in Week 8 against the Raiders.
“They’ll know how much is possible by the end of the week,” Palmer said of Hopkins’ playing time, adding that a source told me Hopkins is “perfect” for Patrick Mahomes. The Chiefs on Tuesday acquired Hopkins, 32, from the Titans in exchange of a conditional fourth round draft pick. He’ll likely slide into the role once held by Rashee Rice (knee) and JuJu Smith-Schuster (hamstring), and should quickly become KC’s top wideout. Xavier Worthy could also see more involvement as a deep threat and a gadget player.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,549.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Sports’ Jordan Schultz reports the Browns plan to start QB Jameis Winston Week 8 against the Ravens.
With Deshaun Watson (Achilles) out for the season, the Browns are turning to Winston for Week 8. Winston was the team’s third quarterback in Week 7, though Schultz reports Dorian Thompson-Robinson was the backup “strictly from a gameplan standpoint” for Week 7. Coming in for the final Browns offensive possession against the Bengals, Winston completed 5-of-11 passes for 67 yards and a touchdown. He is a career 61.1 percent passer, with 142 touchdowns and 99 interceptions. The Browns offense has struggled this season, and Winston starting could boost pass-catchers like David Njoku, Cedric Tillman, and Jerry Jeudy. However, fantasy managers should wait before inserting anyone but Njoku or Nick Chubb into fantasy lineups from the Cleveland offense. Meanwhile, Thompson-Robinson is the likely backup for now.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,549.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network’s Cameron Wolfe reports Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) is expected to practice Wednesday, on pace to play Week 8 against Cardinals.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worked out great for him didn't it?
A 10 point deficit with a minute left is unlikely, but not unprecedented. It isn't at all strange for Godwin to have been out there for that drive.

You know what WAS ridiculous? And I remember it because it affected our dynasty league championship game last year... Vikings losing to Packers 33-10 late in the 4th quarter in week 17... Justin Jefferson is for SOME reason still in the game on the Vikings final drive and was targeted three times and caught one of those targets for 6 yards... And the guy with Jefferson won the league on that meaningless catch in a game that Jefferson had ZERO business still being in (Especially with his injury history last season)...

So while unfortunate what happened to Godwin, I think it is ridiculous to claim he never should have been in the game, considering that Tampa still had a miniscule chance.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All my Baker teams hoping Kupp rumors turn out to be true....

Adam Devine Please GIF by The Righteous Gemstones