• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Damien Harris, James Cook, Nyheim Hines, and Latavius Murray looks like the Bills have a RB for every occasion.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Damien Harris, James Cook, Nyheim Hines, and Latavius Murray looks like the Bills have a RB for every occasion.
And you forgot their best running back Josh Allen. I would think Hines would be a cut candidate at $3.5 million.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harris for most the heavy lifting, Moss for a little/lot of everything, Hynes to return punts, Lat Murray to fill in for the minimum 3 games Harris misses.

Now more than ever I buy the coachspeak of Allen running less. Plenty of evidence to support that being more truth than BS

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris for most the heavy lifting, Moss for a little/lot of everything, Hynes to return punts, Lat Murray to fill in for the minimum 3 games Harris misses.

Now more than ever I buy the coachspeak of Allen running less. Plenty of evidence to support that being more truth than BS
I think Moss is a member of the Colts now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No-brainer here. McKinnon has carved out a nice little role for himself.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs are expected to re-sign RB Jerick McKinnon.​

This report comes minutes after a press conference with GM Brett Veach in which he "alluded to this possibility" according to Rapoport. McKinnon stepped up in a big way for the Chiefs en route to a Super Bowl run last season, totaling 72-291-1 on the ground while adding 56 receptions for 512 yards and another nine touchdowns through the air. McKinnon has proven more than serviceable as a third-down back both as a receiver and in pass protection, becoming one of Patrick Mahomes' most valuable assets as the season progressed. McKinnon's return likely spells disaster for running back Clyde Edward-Helaire, who was a healthy scratch in Super Bowl LVII. Meanwhile, second-year running back Isiah Pacheco should be slated to receive early down rushing work.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs are expected to re-sign RB Jerick McKinnon.​

This report comes minutes after a press conference with GM Brett Veach in which he "alluded to this possibility" according to Rapoport. McKinnon stepped up in a big way for the Chiefs en route to a Super Bowl run last season, totaling 72-291-1 on the ground while adding 56 receptions for 512 yards and another nine touchdowns through the air. McKinnon has proven more than serviceable as a third-down back both as a receiver and in pass protection, becoming one of Patrick Mahomes' most valuable assets as the season progressed. McKinnon's return likely spells disaster for running back Clyde Edward-Helaire, who was a healthy scratch in Super Bowl LVII. Meanwhile, second-year running back Isiah Pacheco should be slated to receive early down rushing work.
I figured CEH was always RB3 for 2023. Probably for the Chiefs as he did have 6 TDs in 6 games last year. I think the UDFA the Chiefs picked up doesn't have much experience as a pass catcher so if CEH loses out to him then he is XFL bound.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glad to see this happen.

Last I’d heard the Chiefs were waiting on McKinnon to decide if he wanted to keep playing football.

He certainly looked like a guy with some football left in him.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you forgot their best running back Josh Allen. I would think Hines would be a cut candidate at $3.5 million.

He’s locked in as punt returner I assume