• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CoachSpeak Begins!

Panthers HC Frank Reich said Bryce Young "showed complete command" of the offense in his first practice with the team.​

Young enters OTAs as the Panthers' QB2, but it sounds like he's made a strong first impression on the field. In addition to his command of the huddle and the offense, Young and rookie receiver Jonathan Mingo reportedly spent all of Thursday preparing for Friday's practice in hopes of making the most of their minicamp experience. Young reportedly showed good rapport with Mingo on the day and also connected with former 2019 fourth-round draft pick Gary Jennings, who is trying out for the team, on a deep pass to end the day. Reich's comments are exactly the kind of "coach speak" we'd expect to hear at this point in the season, but they're encouraging nonetheless.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, NFL… joke’s over.

What teams are left in the Hunt for a RB1?

AFC East? No
AFC North? No*
AFC South? No**
AFC West? No***

* Bengals Mixon situation?
** Are the Colts happy with JT’s backups?
*** Chargers haven’t really found a good Ekeler companion, plus rumors of Ekeler wanting out/money.

NFC East? No
NFC North? No
NFC South? No*
NFC West? No

* Saints and Kamara situation?

Slim pickin’s… Zeke and LF out there but gimme Hunt all day.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I’d rather Hunt than Harris and Murray
Both Harris and Murray are better bets to do the dirty work that has been falling to Allen..save him the short yardage hits and dog piles. Hunt is basically an older James Cook. While I don't deny for an instant that he's likely a better overall RB of the 3, the role they need filled isn't one he's best suited for

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on Hunt returning to Cleveland, Zeke in TB, and Fourney either out of the league entirely, or some "thunder" type companion to a "lighting" type, Barkley-esque starter

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on Hunt returning to Cleveland, Zeke in TB, and Fourney either out of the league entirely, or some "thunder" type companion to a "lighting" type, Barkley-esque starter
Hunt does still have the baggage of his past so I'm sure there are teams out there that want no part of him. We certainly know that Cleveland has no problem with that though.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he buy the team with the most injury prone starting qb?

His plan in Miami fell through because the owner blew it. This is more streamlined.

pretty sure he's buying into the raiders so he can lock Jimmy out of the complex again

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much does Giselle have to give him for alimony?
she did make more.... crazy as it may seem.

shocking that people piss and moan about athletes being overpaid, yet, rarely do you hear someone piss and moan about models being overpaid. and they literally just walk a runway and pose for pictures with duckfaces