• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know i should read better. The post says giants, but the initial video has a bills coach, and i thought he signed in buffalo...
Stark contrast to Engram... Ran 4.6's in college... I'd guess that number is closer to 4.8's now lol

But don't they have Rudolph?

edit: ninja'd
Engram, Rudolph and Toilolo AND Kaden Smith, isn't good enough?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know i should read better. The post says giants, but the initial video has a bills coach, and i thought he signed in buffalo...
Lol..love it.

I think @TKOSpikes would loose his freakin' mind if Buffalo went back to Benji...even if it was just the guy you collected and washed the jock straps

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol..love it.

I think @TKOSpikes would loose his freakin' mind if Buffalo went back to Benji...even if it was just the guy you collected and washed the jock straps
Lolol i think so too. But. Dawson knox hype hasnt even gotten past much more than at best replacement level performance.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what people think of Booger McFarland... That quote should go down as one of the top 10 funniest things a booth announcer has ever said during a live primetime sporting event.
OMG and so accurate... maybe Booger is really a Simpson...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolol i think so too. But. Dawson knox hype hasnt even gotten past much more than at best replacement level performance.

Knox makes spectacular catches and drops the easy ones. He is improving in the blocking game but he just isn’t that big and strong.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1621267018041.png

If you're relying on IND, MIA, NWE, PHI players to make a championship run, you better secure a bye for the 1st round of the playoffs

Pre-season impacted players:

Taylor, Gaskins, Sanders, 1 Patriots RB*, 5 WRs**, Hurts, Wentz, Goeddert, Pats TEs, Gesicki.....only a few true blue, locked in, every week starters in this grouping, but still going to be missing a lot of depth pieces in larger formats come week 14

*1 Pats RB - just figure through injury attrition and/or on-field performance there will be 1 RB from the Patriots that finishes in the top 15-20 and it should be clear who that is by wk14
**5 WRs - following the same logic, I'd assume we'll see 5 solid WR plays for fantasy when all the dust settles across position battles on these teams, which again, should be made pretty damn clear by wk14

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 271028

If you're relying on IND, MIA, NWE, PHI players to make a championship run, you better secure a bye for the 1st round of the playoffs

Pre-season impacted players:

Taylor, Gaskins, Sanders, 1 Patriots RB*, 5 WRs**, Hurts, Wentz, Goeddert, Pats TEs, Gesicki.....only a few true blue, locked in, every week starters in this grouping, but still going to be missing a lot of depth pieces in larger formats come week 14

*1 Pats RB - just figure through injury attrition and/or on-field performance there will be 1 RB from the Patriots that finishes in the top 15-20 and it should be clear who that is by wk14
**5 WRs - following the same logic, I'd assume we'll see 5 solid WR plays for fantasy when all the dust settles across position battles on these teams, which again, should be made pretty damn clear by wk14
If your league adds a week to regular season with three week playoffs, championship should be week 17, which puts first round week 15..still sucks though for key players to be on bye that last week jostling for playoff spots

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your league adds a week to regular season with three week playoffs, championship should be week 17, which puts first round week 15..still sucks though for key players to be on bye that last week jostling for playoff spots

I'm an idiot, totally forgot about adding a week to reg season, lol

which I assume every single one of my leagues will be doing, since most are dynasty and have already decided to do so.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an idiot, totally forgot about adding a week to reg season, lol

which I assume every single one of my leagues will be doing, since most are dynasty and have already decided to do so.
Yeah, but it still does suck to have byes the most important week of the season. That last week to decide who gets in the playoffs to me is more important than the playoff weeks. Getting in is the hard part, winning it is a crap shoot most years. And last year both Carolina and Tampa Bay were on bye in week 13 and that seriously sucked in some leagues. Now we'll have 4 teams on bye so obviously extending the byes that far is going to be a regular thing.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those holding out hope, Ryquel Armstead has been cut by the Jags.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston has a 17 week bye. Bye bye Texans
Eh... if they give a definitive answer on the QB situation soon they’ll probably win as many games as they did last year. If they waffle they’re screwed.

They didn’t win any games where the other team scored 26+ points last year. Not sure Tyrod would be worse. Just worse fantasy-wise.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I'd say everyone mentioned is doable...except Risner. I can't see them trading him
If we trade him somewhere I want their best OL so he can rot behind a trash OL. I’m not bitter though

With that said, I don’t see us trading him. Hun returning is the best case scenario for both parties to win now imo.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if i would do it. The article mentions Peyton Manning.... but Manning was NOT burning bridges in his wake.

Rodgers, still one of the best QB in the league, is showing to be more of an Antonio Brown or Brandon Marshall. Would talent trump the headache?

Add in his age, cap issues, etc.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if i would do it. The article mentions Peyton Manning.... but Manning was NOT burning bridges in his wake.

Rodgers, still one of the best QB in the league, is showing to be more of an Antonio Brown or Brandon Marshall. Would talent trump the headache?

Add in his age, cap issues, etc.
I dont know how anyone is actually attributing anything to Rodgers. He has made no public comments and hasnt missed any team activities. Hell even Schefter said none of his information came from Rodgers or his camp.

I do think there is a rift between him and upper management but we dont know how bad the situation actually is. The media has shown that they can easily take the smallest thing and create a giant false narrative. Rodgers hates his coach, Rodgers wants a first round WR, Rodgers doesnt trust young WRs, etc...

I acknowldge there are issues but I dont think the team was close to trading him like was originally reported.

Also for the record, I think both sides have led to the current problems.