• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health. Sanders+hurts was dynamic.
I dunno..., week 13, Hurts first start vs NO, was pretty nice, the other 2 games were pretty blah...3.8 and 3.7, not bad,, just blah,, he had significantly better games with Wentz playing earlier in the year

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno..., week 13, Hurts first start vs NO, was pretty nice, the other 2 games were pretty blah...3.8 and 3.7, not bad,, just blah,, he had significantly better games with Wentz playing earlier in the year
Touche. I thought it was better. Youre righyt.

i dont really care about the rushing as much as the offense as a whole with hurts, and the receiving game. Even the zona game had 90 total yards.

84 and a td vs dallas.

standard scoring im worried a bit. Ppr im not tbh

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touche. I thought it was better. Youre righyt.

i dont really care about the rushing as much as the offense as a whole with hurts, and the receiving game. Even the zona game had 90 total yards.

84 and a td vs dallas.

standard scoring im worried a bit. Ppr im not tbh
Well yeah, baklpark 100 yards from scrimmage..pretty blah..not bad..just blah.

The offense as a whole looked a TON better under Hurts, until he ran into that WFT defense. Enough of a flash that I have higher hopes than I used to for whomever is on the field at RB...I just don't see Sanders as anything all that special. He's markedly better than the typical run of the mill schmucks like, say, Gaskins, but not my cup of tea

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, baklpark 100 yards from scrimmage..pretty blah..not bad..just blah.

The offense as a whole looked a TON better under Hurts, until he ran into that WFT defense. Enough of a flash that I have higher hopes than I used to for whomever is on the field at RB...I just don't see Sanders as anything all that special. He's markedly better than the typical run of the mill schmucks like, say, Gaskins, but not my cup of tea
I can see that. Buy any rb with an avg close to 100 yards, i want.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcons RBs coach Desmond Kitchings said "the door is wide open" for any running back to start.​

Well gee Mr Wizard, ya don't say??? Could that be because you don't have anyone worthy of being an NFL starter, therefore, anyone could???

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcons RBs coach Desmond Kitchings said "the door is wide open" for any running back to start.​

Well gee Mr Wizard, ya don't say??? Could that be because you don't have anyone worthy of being an NFL starter, therefore, anyone could???
Open competition between who? Mike Davis and a bunch of late-round & UDFA castoffs?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open competition between who? Mike Davis and a bunch of late-round & UDFA castoffs?
Seems like a fair fight to me.

The rest of the blurb referenced Q. Ollison and that undrafted track star.

There's plenty of FA in the unemployment line that could realistically walk in the room and win that competition, some of which they could likely sign for the vet. Minimum

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's plenty of FA in the unemployment line that could realistically walk in the room and win that competition, some of which they could likely sign for the vet. Minimum
I like Davis more than most, but you're right... As a 3-down back in a more traditional RB role... That's a stretch

But he fits a role that Freeman & Coleman filled for a few years so there's hope.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that was a “help wanted” sign pitched to those very FA’s.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good ol Benji...my #1 pick at the ass end of the D2 startup draft....focker
Hopefully you’ve still been holding onto him!? Right?

Just waiting for his comeback tour? Like holding onto Eddie Lacy & waiting for him to give up the Chinese food!