• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Davis, but when considering landing spots for Johnson the Falcons look the most inviting.
secret GIF by Powerade

I'm guessing the addition of Jamaal Williams was the biggest issue, but other than just a numbers game..no haven't heard anything.

And him vs Mike Davis?? I dunno, tough one IMHO. Kerryon definitely has more years ahead of him...if he can stop getting hurt
yeah you're probably, i actually forgto how fairly talented he was , becuase hes always hurt.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the addition of Jamaal Williams was the biggest issue, but other than just a numbers game..no haven't heard anything.

And him vs Mike Davis?? I dunno, tough one IMHO. Kerryon definitely has more years ahead of him...if he can stop getting hurt
I like Williams. He can do everything Johnson can do and he does it better...especially dancing!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think:
1620337274563.png

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, what am I missing? They are former teammates as James Jones is retired right?
Maybe Trudem can correct me, but up to this point, I thought that all of this Aaron Rodgers unhappiness was only hearsay and merely a potential issue. Technically, Rodgers is still under contract with the Packers, right?
So for the story to say that Aaron Jones is Rodgers' former teammate is a slip, right?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Trudem can correct me, but up to this point, I thought that all of this Aaron Rodgers unhappiness was only hearsay and merely a potential issue. Technically, Rodgers is still under contract with the Packers, right?
So for the story to say that Aaron Jones is Rodgers' former teammate is a slip, right?

The story says James Jones not Aaron Jones

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it said James Jones the WR...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones is a former teammate of Rodgers because he’s no longer on the team. Similarly Charles Woodson and Donald Driver are also former teammates.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1620419235112.png

Not a great landing spot, but it could of been worse I guess.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 270360

Not a great landing spot, but it could of been worse I guess.

Apparently they are just collecting running backs. I'm surprised since Boston Scott seemed to do an okay job as a backup (4.7ypc last year). Now who the hell knows what is going to happen in that backfield.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently they are just collecting running backs. I'm surprised since Boston Scott seemed to do an okay job as a backup (4.7ypc last year). Now who the hell knows what is going to happen in that backfield.
They have Howard back also. One thing is that Sanders is much more talented then the mob backing him up so he'll get the majority of the touches IMO.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have Howard back also. One thing is that Sanders is much more talented then the mob backing him up so he'll get the majority of the touches IMO.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Howard cut early on in camp.

As to Sanders being more talented..that's a mixed bag, and we've yet to see what Gainwell truly can and cannot do.
While no one they've collected thus far is an obvious threat, there's obviously something they don't like about Sanders and feel the need to take a shotgun approach at filling

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As to Sanders being more talented..that's a mixed bag, and we've yet to see what Gainwell truly can and cannot do.
While no one they've collected thus far is an obvious threat, there's obviously something they don't like about Sanders and feel the need to take a shotgun approach at filling
Health. Sanders+hurts was dynamic.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles have been committed to a RBBC for some time, so I don't see this as they feel Sanders is lacking , but they feel they need to improve on depth. Certainly the injury rate for RBs makes having depth a wise move.