• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Rams kicked the tires on Watson at all, as his situation has been going on a bit longer than Wilson's. Or if they had a shot at Stafford and took it before someone else does.

As much as I like seeing any team go for it when they have a window, I fear they're delaying a rebuild, and continually kicking that can down the road will make it last longer
The Rams did inquire about Watson.

the asking price was (2) 1st’s, (2) 2nd’s plus Donald and Ramsey.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Dak locked up, my dynasty team is now solid at the QB position!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know shit about watching OL film, so I didn't even bother with the highlight reel

David Moore, Grambling State.....that's a huge dude!

apparently he turned some heads at the Senior Bowl, 350 pounder

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's because of cap space almost has to be Cooper. pre june 14 million saved in cap space, after june 20 million in cap space vs like 2.4 for Gallup
I don't think they save anything cutting Cooper this year. I may be reading it wrong, but it appears they'd lose 6 million pre June, save 0 dollars post June.
I don't think they can save anything until '22..unless they restructure.

It does appear they can save a ton by trading him, but who's taking on 20 million for a WR??

They may not save anything of note by trading Gallup, but at least he doesn't walk for free when they can't afford to sign him next year as a UFA, if they do.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they save anything cutting Cooper this year. I may be reading it wrong, but it appears they'd lose 6 million pre June, save 0 dollars post June.

Yup they can only save money(14 million) by trading him, cutting him would increase his cap hit to 28 million

Godwin and Brown are FAs

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup they can only save money(14 million) by trading him, cutting him would increase his cap hit to 28 million

Godwin and Brown are FAs
True, but he's also on record wanting to keep them too...and I think they (the Bucs, or at least Arians), are as well.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It does appear they can save a ton by trading him, but who's taking on 20 million for a WR??

They may not save anything of note by trading Gallup, but at least he doesn't walk for free when they can't afford to sign him next year as a UFA, if they do.

said it last year, I'll say it again this year - Coop gets cut or traded next year, coincidentally the same year they'll need to make a decision on Gallup

Could very well see Coop and Gallup gone from Big D after this season since they drafted Lamb, but I'd imagine one of them stays.
No way in hell Jerry doesn't do whatever he can to give Dak weapons now that he dumped that Brinks truck in his lawn

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said it last year, I'll say it again this year - Coop gets cut or traded next year, coincidentally the same year they'll need to make a decision on Gallup

Could very well see Coop and Gallup gone from Big D after this season since they drafted Lamb, but I'd imagine one of them stays.
No way in hell Jerry doesn't do whatever he can to give Dak weapons now that he dumped that Brinks truck in his lawn
They'd be best served to make their decision on Gallup this offseason. Extend or trade. He'll cost more next year, and if they don't sign him, sure, take that compensatory pick I guess, but gotta be worth more to trade him now. What contending team wouldn't want a guy like him at 2.5 for this year?? Gotta be worth more than a pick between rds3 & 4, right??

Of course, Jerra isn't known for doing the smart thing very often

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Coopers contract is mostly salary the Cowboys or any team taking on Coopers contract can do the normal kick the can shit by converting a bunch salary into a bonus and could even add void years to further lower it. With enough reworking they could probably bring that 2021 cap hit into the 8 millionish range.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F6EFEC05-5C92-42F8-B144-1311B8F35FE5.jpeg
Thank you Aaron Jones for everything. Hate that McCarthy wasted a year of you. Go get that bag you deserve it