• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol yeah, at best!

assuming there's no money for Conner or Juju, think they'll be running Snell/McFarland or dip back into the draft for RB?
got to figure they have WR locked down with Claypool/Johnson but still need to put as many weapons around Ben for his last run, I'd assume

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assuming there's no money for Conner or Juju, think they'll be running Snell/McFarland or dip back into the draft for RB?
got to figure they have WR locked down with Claypool/Johnson but still need to put as many weapons around Ben for his last run, I'd assume
They cant he happy with snell , hes been just bad. But as far as mcfarland, perhaps, they like his game, but he was limited. Personally i see a veteran coming in, cheaper with a chance to start. Someone like jamal williams.

they still have claypool, johnson, and james washington...need a tight end...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They cant he happy with snell , hes been just bad. But as far as mcfarland, perhaps, they like his game, but he was limited. Personally i see a veteran coming in, cheaper with a chance to start. Someone like jamal williams.

they still have claypool, johnson, and james washington...need a tight end...
The latest Rotoworld (eh, hem) NBC Sports Edge blurb said PIT plans on moving on from Connor.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest Rotoworld (eh, hem) NBC Sports Edge blurb said PIT plans on moving on from Connor.
Makes Steelers a interesting landing spot for both FA and rookies. Rookie being less costly money wise if cap consideration come into play.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a late pick ...dont think it was neccessarily a hes gonna be your starter pick. He could, but couldnt get on the field last year.
Steelers have a fairly full slate of picks ( missing round 5), so what are the odds they draft a RB in round 3 or 4? Would they consider drafting a RB round 2?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have a fairly full slate of picks ( missing round 5), so what are the odds they draft a RB in round 3 or 4? Would they consider drafting a RB round 2?
Steelers long generally go bpa........really hard to say. Theres gona be an addition. Whetyer thats the draft or FA. Anything is on the table. I truly dont know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot cheaper $ wise to draft a RB.

1614896993914.png

Cost under a million if drafted after round 1. A FA of note is going to run a lot more $ wise.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot cheaper $ wise to draft a RB.

View attachment 266331

Cost under a million if drafted after round 1. A FA of note is going to run a lot more $

True. But i think bens gonna want some specific traits back there
Was gonna say that too, but SP beat me to it. Rookie RB, cheaper, maybe great, maybe not...not likely to be good at pass pro.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna say that too, but SP beat me to it. Rookie RB, cheaper, maybe great, maybe not...not likely to be good at pass pro.
Well you two could be right. I did predict the Steelers to sign a FA RB in your : My wild n crazy predictions for 2021 roster moves

However I'm starting to feel they draft instead of sign a FA. Think OL would be high on Bens list for FAs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that, after he was so amenable with his contract, there may very well have been some concessions where possible on personal decisions.
I think so too. But, hes always had a say...so thats not new. But this talk of it being to keep juju is crazy, unless juju is taking a huge discount. But yep i totally agree with the pass protection.

tomlin+ben have functioned best with a bellcow back. Tomlin ALWAYS has a bellcow. Pass protection, plus some hands is gonna be a must.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you two could be right. I did predict the Steelers to sign a FA RB in your : My wild n crazy predictions for 2021 roster moves

However I'm starting to feel they draft instead of sign a FA.
They very well might, but it will be someone with specifics. Not necessarily who the pundits think. Kinda like the bell and conner picks.

ive really talked myself into wishing for jamal williams.