• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know what kinda makes sense, yet totally doesn't in another way...

Tennessee.

Vrabel is obviously a Hoodie disciple, and what's more Belichek-ian than signing a division rival's cast off to milk for strategy?? That and hes an obvious fit, style wise

Of course they have ZERO need for him though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee.

Vrabel is obviously a Hoodie disciple, and what's more Belichek-ian than signing a division rival's cast off to milk for strategy?? That and hes an obvious fit, style wise

I like it.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of that is they wanted to take a parting shot at him out the door. Jalen Ramsey for a while has been saying there is a culture issue in Jax. He said it was more than one person. The Jags vilified TC once he left and they blamed him for everything. Two more of the better players on the team are gone. The front office is full of clowns.

Here is a stat for you:

2016-Present of all the top 5 picks in the NFL among all 32 franchises, only two are not currently with the team that selected them...Jalen Ramsey and Leonard Fournette.

Here is another one:

Not including Blake Bortles, because it was an awful mistake, name the last Jaguar first round pick to get a second contract. No cheating

How many of them were even worth a second contract though?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints' RB Alvin Kamara has had an unexcused absence from training camp the past three days and it is believe to be contract related, per sources.
Trouble brewing in NOLA.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going back to Mercedes Lewis, I'm gonna say two, Ramsey and Fournette. :)

I wouldn't even give fournette that much credit but yeah pretty much. They've got some issues down there (not that I have much room to talk).

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even give fournette that much credit but yeah pretty much. They've got some issues down there (not that I have much room to talk).
Well worthy of a second contract, and just how much that contract should be worth, are two totally different things :)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee.

no cap room after the sign Clowney

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 252132

Thats the issue. Outside of the outlier year with Bryan at 29, the Jags average is 4.1 I think. Garbage drafting
Since we're talking about overall incompetency running the team..I'd say go back to when Khan took over ('12) and installed Caldwell as GM ('13)-let's go with since 13, give the rookie owner one year of slack..wth?

Counting only thier own draft picks, thier average draft position is 7.75 -take out the one magic year, its 4.7.
Going through thier draft history, they do pretty decent in rounds 2, & 3, maybe 4 as well...but man, do they suck at nailing down the first. Makes me wonder if the owner/GM let thier egos override the scouts/coaches for the "primetime" picks, and then let the scouts/coaches have the rest?

Regardless, zero improvement over previous ownership/management since Coighlin was shown the down. Perhaps even regression.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're talking about overall incompetency running the team..I'd say go back to when Khan took over ('12) and installed Caldwell as GM ('13)-let's go with since 13, give the rookie owner one year of slack..wth?

Counting only thier own draft picks, thier average draft position is 7.75 -take out the one magic year, its 4.7.
Going through thier draft history, they do pretty decent in rounds 2, & 3, maybe 4 as well...but man, do they suck at nailing down the first. Makes me wonder if the owner/GM let thier egos override the scouts/coaches for the "primetime" picks, and then let the scouts/coaches have the rest?

Regardless, zero improvement over previous ownership/management since Coighlin was shown the down. Perhaps even regression.

I think this is fair, no sense in penalizing them for the previous regime.

and it still tells the same story, lol

hard to find a worse front office in the game right now, the other teams know it too.

need to make a lopsided trade? call BOB
need to pluck some talent off another team for free? wait for the jags to get some talent, they'll F it up

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is fair, no sense in penalizing them for the previous regime.

and it still tells the same story, lol

hard to find a worse front office in the game right now, the other teams know it too.

need to make a lopsided trade? call BOB
need to pluck some talent off another team for free? wait for the jags to get some talent, they'll F it up
Houston, recently, and Washington, definitely giving them a run for thier money.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That includes situations where Josh Allen and Jalen Ramsey fell in their lap. Their decision to extend Bortles and take LF over Watson or Mahomes should have sealed all of their fates.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston, recently, and Washington, definitely giving them a run for thier money.
I'd like to throw the Bears into the mix.
Ryan Pace is a first-time GM and has made some poor choices in the drafts.
Go a little higher in the front office and you have "yes" men and business executives and not much "football" personnel.
George Halas would be rolling over in his grave.

If I had a say I would hire Louis Riddick as GM and then reach out to passionate ex-Bears to coach and or run the front office. Names like Jim Harbaugh, Mike Singeltary, Leslie Frasier, Peanut Tillman and even Ron "Chico" Rivera.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to throw the Bears into the mix.
Ryan Pace is a first-time GM and has made some poor choices in the drafts.
Go a little higher in the front office and you have "yes" men and business executives and not much "football" personnel.
George Halas would be rolling over in his grave.

If I had a say I would hire Louis Riddick as GM and then reach out to passionate ex-Bears to coach and or run the front office. Names like Jim Harbaugh, Mike Singeltary, Leslie Frasier, Peanut Tillman and even Ron "Chico" Rivera.
CpldzK.gif

No???

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for anyone that ever wonders why the Greatest Show on Turf crashed and burned, this is the exact reason!

Georgia Frontiere stole the rams from LA, then let he dumb dumb kids run it into the ground after Dick Vermeil resurrected the team.

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's what I've been hanging onto him for so long in a few, for, so..maybe?

Honestly ive never thought Ozigbo was a true NFL RB..but, "chip and a chair " is all that it takes to make RB's roster worthy in fantasy
It's ARMSTEAD SZN baybeeeee

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing is I haven't drafted Fournette yet, bc I was afraid of this very scenario, and I still have 3 more drafts. I guess they tried and tried trading him but no hits. Wonder where he ends up? He's only $4M someone will fork it up.

Bucs or Bills?
I have him in my first money league home draft, but I got to keep him for a 7th and we're doing a dumb thing this year where we knocked the starters back to 1RB and 1WR (but added a flex) so whatever. My team in that league is fucking stacked though... Somehow Saquon fell to me at 6. It's a superflex league, but still... there's no way that should ever happen haha.

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard rumors they tried to get a 5th or 6th rounder for him and nobody would do it lol.
Most likely because teams that may have been interested knew they were just gonna cut him anyway. Can't really imagine a ton of teams would be in on Uncle Len, though.

Patriots would be a very interesting landing spot.