• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Days like this make me wish my work vehicle had XMRadio..the local sports stations don't discuss national nothing and no local ESPN/whatever feeds

Could be all sorts of Fournette talk being had...I'm gonna be listening to the god damned Nuggets and the NBA playoffs, and how they've sucked

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing is I haven't drafted Fournette yet, bc I was afraid of this very scenario, and I still have 3 more drafts. I guess they tried and tried trading him but no hits. Wonder where he ends up? He's only $4M someone will fork it up.

Bucs or Bills?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Days like this make me wish my work vehicle had XMRadio..the local sports stations don't discuss national nothing and no local ESPN/whatever feeds

Could be all sorts of Fournette talk being had...I'm gonna be listening to the god damned Nuggets and the NBA playoffs, and how they've sucked
Local guys are killing the team. Just cutting him makes ZERO sense. Hell even the Phins nearly got a pick for the walking garbage can Kalen Ballage

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing is I haven't drafted Fournette yet, bc I was afraid of this very scenario, and I still have 3 more drafts. I guess they tried and tried trading him but no hits. Wonder where he ends up? He's only $4M someone will fork it up.

Bucs or Bills?
They didnt try hard enough. Letting him walk out the door is a failure of that FO. I hope he goes somewhere and makes them eat their words. LF had shit for help his entire career. This isnt because I own him in dynasty either. Ive seen it first hand and their OL is trash and QB play with him has mostly been hot garbage.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didnt try hard enough. Letting him walk out the door is a failure of that FO. I hope he goes somewhere and makes them eat their words. LF had shit for help his entire career. This isnt because I own him in dynasty either. Ive seen it first hand and their OL is trash and QB play with him has mostly been hot garbage.

Heard rumors they tried to get a 5th or 6th rounder for him and nobody would do it lol.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said the team "couldn't get anything" in a trade for Leonard Fournette before waiving him Monday.
"We couldn't get anything, a fifth, a sixth, anything," Marrone said. "We couldn't get anything." It's pretty clear the NFL doesn't value Fournette that highly. He's averaged a pedestrian 4.0 yards per carry on 666 career totes and scored just three touchdowns on the ground last season, worst among 14 running backs with at least 20 carries inside the 10-yard line in 2019. Fournette's $4.167 million salary also certainly played a part in teams not wanting to give up any sort of compensation. It will be interesting to see what teams show interest in Fournette on the open market in the coming days and weeks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns need to pick him up and put him at LB

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of that is they wanted to take a parting shot at him out the door. Jalen Ramsey for a while has been saying there is a culture issue in Jax. He said it was more than one person. The Jags vilified TC once he left and they blamed him for everything. Two more of the better players on the team are gone. The front office is full of clowns.

Here is a stat for you:

2016-Present of all the top 5 picks in the NFL among all 32 franchises, only two are not currently with the team that selected them...Jalen Ramsey and Leonard Fournette.

Here is another one:

Not including Blake Bortles, because it was an awful mistake, name the last Jaguar first round pick to get a second contract. No cheating

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of that is they wanted to take a parting shot at him out the door. Jalen Ramsey for a while has been saying there is a culture issue in Jax. He said it was more than one person. The Jags vilified TC once he left and they blamed him for everything. Two more of the better players on the team are gone. The front office is full of clowns.

Here is a stat for you:

2016-Present of all the top 5 picks in the NFL among all 32 franchises, only two are not currently with the team that selected them...Jalen Ramsey and Leonard Fournette.

Here is another one:

Not including Blake Bortles, because it was an awful mistake, name the last Jaguar first round pick to get a second contract. No cheating
Fred Taylor?? To hell if I know

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is a stat for you:

Here is another one:

John Henderson? lol. Not sure why I thought of him but figured I would give it a whirl.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give @averagejoe a little while because it seemed like he was trying to figure it out. Ill answer at 1:10

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson Alualu

2 years for 6 million - stud money!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Boselli?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette cut? Jags sandbagging the season? Geez I'm so glad I own zero shares in him, but he get picked up quickly. Hopefully he doesn't screw up a backfield by being added to the wrong team, for example say the Packers or Rams or Seahawks.