• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why that would affect the GB backfield. .... seems they get a boost in usage while the WR's a small bump down. The GB fans and organization are the real winners here - - they are finally over the drama that is Aaron Rodgers (good or bad). It likely won't show in won games, but some headache are worth a couple of more losses. Let's just hope that Love is what they drafted him to be, and didn't learn anything other than football from Rodgers.
As for the trade itself, THANK GOD it is finally over after yrs of ????? Now we all can speculate on something new. ......
GB was below average in pass attempts even with Rodgers, so I figure with Love rushing attempts will be about the same but fewer scoring chances.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the Jets gave up it was too much.
I bet the Jets will have a good couple of years. I think Rodgers will want to perform in that big NY spotlight.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the Jets will have a good couple of years. I think Rodgers will want to perform in that big NY spotlight.
Really not a bad deal for the Jets. Unless I'm missing something, I thought they were going to give up a lot more.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing that would make that drama filled selfish asshole worth it. I used to be a Rodgers fan until the last few years now I just wish he'd go away.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not a bad deal for the Jets. Unless I'm missing something, I thought they were going to give up a lot more.
A second this year and probably a late first next year, really.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing that would make that drama filled selfish asshole worth it. I used to be a Rodgers fan until the last few years now I just wish he'd go away.
He can be good for the Jets and still be an asshole. NYC is built for that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Garrett Wilson. Probably bad FF news only for GB RBs.

I'm not sure why that would affect the GB backfield. .... seems they get a boost in usage while the WR's a small bump down. The GB fans and organization are the real winners here - - they are finally over the drama that is Aaron Rodgers (good or bad). It likely won't show in won games, but some headache are worth a couple of more losses. Let's just hope that Love is what they drafted him to be, and didn't learn anything other than football from Rodgers.
As for the trade itself, THANK GOD it is finally over after yrs of ????? Now we all can speculate on something new. ......

GB was below average in pass attempts even with Rodgers, so I figure with Love rushing attempts will be about the same but fewer scoring chances.
To pretty much echo WW's thoughts...

I would imagine the percentage of rushes to pass increases towards the rushing side with Love, most preferably for those RB's, around the goaline- no more 10-15 TD passes inside the 3!!

However, the offense overall will suffer efficiency wise, not as many plays, not likely as many TD's as a whole. So those RB's well have to be making a lot on thier own

Last edited:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can be good for the Jets and still be an asshole. NYC is built for that.

Takes a lot of oomph to flush your 3rd overall and 2nd overall QBs in a five year span.
Losing two spots in the teens and gaining a “back up 1st” next year is a good haul.

AFC East just got a little tougher, even on Rodger’s 17th or 18th hole.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes a lot of oomph to flush your 3rd overall and 2nd overall QBs in a five year span.
Losing two spots in the teens and gaining a “back up 1st” next year is a good haul.

AFC East just got a little tougher, even on Rodger’s 17th or 18th hole.
I was playing a sad little violin for Belichick on another thread. The who-made-who argument is falling heavily on the Brady side.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was playing a sad little violin for Belichick on another thread. The who-made-who argument is falling heavily on the Brady side.

I don’t know. Pretty good resume. A defensive genius for sure… Brady is the GOAT for more reasons than BB though.

I’m not sure either gets as many rings without the other. Yes. Brady did get one though, so you’re not wrong.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really funny to me that everybody just assumes Jordan Love is going to be decent. He could be a disaster especially considering the hit/miss rate of 1st round quarterbacks lately and if that's the case then everybody on that team is going to suffer. People are talking about them drafting a pass catcher in the 1st round (which would be hilarious by the way) and that Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs, and whoever they draft might be fantasy relevant, but there might be no fantasy relevant people on that entire team other than the running backs next year and they probably won't be as good either facing 8 man boxes especially on the goal line without the threat of Rodgers throwing. I'm going to assume that the Packers are hoping if he sucks then they will have a high enough pick to get another quarterback next year, but their whole handling ever since they drafted Jordan Love has been terrible management. Not that a lot of the blame doesn't fall on Rodgers, but you have to think he doesn't act like this the last two off-seasons if they don't make that draft pick.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really funny to me that everybody just assumes Jordan Love is going to be decent. He could be a disaster especially considering the hit/miss rate of 1st round quarterbacks lately and if that's the case then everybody on that team is going to suffer. People are talking about them drafting a pass catcher in the 1st round (which would be hilarious by the way) and that Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs, and whoever they draft might be fantasy relevant, but there might be no fantasy relevant people on that entire team other than the running backs next year and they probably won't be as good either facing 8 man boxes especially on the goal line without the threat of Rodgers throwing. I'm going to assume that the Packers are hoping if he sucks then they will have a high enough pick to get another quarterback next year, but their whole handling ever since they drafted Jordan Love has been terrible management. Not that a lot of the blame doesn't fall on Rodgers, but you have to think he doesn't act like this the last two off-seasons if they don't make that draft pick.

Love was a ridiculous pick, despite any “conclusions” made for talent at WR or O line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan love better have developed immensely.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, very limited sample sizes but, Love in 2022, was a couple steps better than Love 21..so i can see some potential there, but I sure don't want a ton of stock in GB offensive skill positions, not yet

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the scoring chances for them increase without Rodgers. From what I've seen he always wanted to pad his TD stats throwing inside the 5yd line. ..... but time will tell.