• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best trade that I have made in a while In one of Bandit's dynasty leagues IMO. Just last week:
He gets Waddle and Mac Jones
I get Kelce and Lamarr Jackson
He has Hurts as his starter and has been after Waddle for some time. If Jackson plays I go from bottom tier to contender.
Yes sir, that was a good one for you indeed. Needed QB - big check, need TE - double check. Both, in essence, for a guy relying on Tua and the MIA brass to keep him relevant. ... well done my friend.
BTW - It's funny, when I first looked at it, I didn't see Kelce in the deal and thought you got took on an overpay for Jackson. ... my bad. Irish is an odd duck to deal with (at least for me) - his evaluations are very far off from mine. Ex - he wanted the 1.1 and D. Henry for Jackson and B. Cooks when I inquired earlier. ....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that last year proved Kelce was the main cog, Hill while no doubting he's elite, wasn't the straw that stirred the drink

Well, I know if you’re a defense, and there’s something like, oh I don’t know, 13 seconds left in the game and you’re up by, let’s say, 3… and they’re about thirty yards away from FG range…

You don’t really need to cover Kelce.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... Players apparently didn't learn from Ridley's situation

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions cut two of the three players involved, but they didn't cut Williams, no surprise there. :rolleyes2:

Apparently, Williams bets were not on NFL games.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions cut two of the three players involved, but they didn't cut Williams, no surprise there. :rolleyes2:

Apparently, Williams bets were not on NFL games.
Thought schefty said they all bet college games, but did it from within the facility or something? I could be wrong.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those things that I've never really understood. Williams was betting on college football games which is allowed but he placed the bets at a team facility which isn't. First of all that's just stupid, although anything involving betting unless it's on your own team to lose or the team you are playing to win is stupid in my opinion. But here's the thing, obviously that was last year, so how the hell has it taken this long? They should have known that shit as soon as it happened, so why do we have to wait six months for discipline?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These NFL suspensions brought to you by Caesars Entertainment, DraftKings, FanDuel, FOX Bet, BetMGM, PointsBet, and WynnBET, official betting partners of the NFL.
Does sound like a double standard - but it could be that those sites have to get NFL permission to use players names and the like. .... thus, loosely a partner. I don't know the answer and probably won't research it since I really have no desire to do so.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does sound like a double standard - but it could be that those sites have to get NFL permission to use players names and the like. .... thus, loosely a partner. I don't know the answer and probably won't research it since I really have no desire to do so.
Actually, the "official" partner i included is a link that takes you to the NFL site announcing said partnership of those betting corps.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bad news for Jameson Williams owners
This one kicked me in the nuts from all angles.

Used a first on him in 3/4 dynasties last year.

Three leagues, 23 weeks of occupying a roster spot each, zero times in a lineup.

We’ll see if that changes in late October. Lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one kicked me in the nuts from all angles.

Used a first on him in 3/4 dynasties last year.

Three leagues, 23 weeks of occupying a roster spot each, zero times in a lineup.

We’ll see if that changes in late October. Lol
Well if it makes you feel any better I traded for Watson the pre-season before he never played a snap which was followed by a ten game suspension and then when he did come back he was awful. So I had 26 games of nothing and then a few weeks of him being terrible in the two years I've owned him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it makes you feel any better I traded for Watson the pre-season before he never played a snap which was followed by a ten game suspension and then when he did come back he was awful. So I had 26 games of nothing and then a few weeks of him being terrible in the two years I've owned him.
Reminds me of trading multiple firsts for Cam Akers a couple months before he tore his achilles.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to give you something for him, :)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of unlucky trades… I got none.
You guys got this thing backwards.

I traded my 3rd overall pick for an already broken Todd Gurley.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Garrett Wilson. Probably bad FF news only for GB RBs.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Garrett Wilson. Probably bad FF news only for GB RBs.
I'm not sure why that would affect the GB backfield. .... seems they get a boost in usage while the WR's a small bump down. The GB fans and organization are the real winners here - - they are finally over the drama that is Aaron Rodgers (good or bad). It likely won't show in won games, but some headache are worth a couple of more losses. Let's just hope that Love is what they drafted him to be, and didn't learn anything other than football from Rodgers.
As for the trade itself, THANK GOD it is finally over after yrs of ????? Now we all can speculate on something new. ......