• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly, I have not heard a beep on the radio as to the why on Gordon, or any speculation as to him in the future.. it's been all about Hackett/RW/Paton being terrible in their jobs/decisions
Well there are too many other terrible things to discuss when it comes to that team. LOL.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly, I have not heard a beep on the radio as to the why on Gordon, or any speculation as to him in the future.. it's been all about Hackett/RW/Paton being terrible in their jobs/decisions
Those are the bigger issues, TBH. If Wilson isn't fixed that team is screwed for years.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are too many other terrible things to discuss when it comes to that team. LOL.

Those are the bigger issues, TBH. If Wilson isn't fixed that team is screwed for years.
I only say shockingly because Gordon was all they could talk about, outside of the 4th down play, for the past week and half. I figured they'd be all over that today. But outside of making fun of him being pissy on the sidelines....Nada

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports that Russell Wilson (hamstring) is getting an MRI on what could be a "fairly significant injury."​

Denver's backup is Brett Rypien. If Wilson is forced to miss extended time, the Broncos will probably morph into even more of a ground-and-pound team. Wilson had not missed an NFL start prior to last season, and played through a shoulder injury the last few weeks, but he's playing so poorly that he's not actually helping Denver by gutting it out. Shutting him down for a bit might be best for the team in the short-term.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

homer simpson relief GIF

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason Fantrax has James White ranked (high) in free agents? They are projecting almost five points for him this week. That would be quite the feat considering he’s retired.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason Fantrax has James White ranked (high) in free agents? They are projecting almost five points for him this week. That would be quite the feat considering he’s retired.
Their projections have always been off. I think they calculate them all at the beginning of the season or earlier and never update them. I saw that Jamal Adams is ranked pretty high in a league I am in. Doubt he comes off the IR and gets anywhere near that.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their projections have always been off. I think they calculate them all at the beginning of the season or earlier and never update them. I saw that Jamal Adams is ranked pretty high in a league I am in. Doubt he comes off the IR and gets anywhere near that.
Now if it was Megatron I could see it................that sumbitch outscored most of my WR.........while on a bye!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

49ers acquired RB Christian McCaffrey from the Panthers.​

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers' compensation is second-, third-, and fourth-round picks next spring, plus a 2024 fifth-rounder. It's not the first-round pick the Panthers were seeking, but definitely the next best thing for a running back in 2022. You don't need us to tell you the fantasy implications. McCaffrey is going from the least-coherent offense in the NFL to arguably the best-designed rushing attack, one that is never shy about targeting running backs. That is especially true with check-down artist Jimmy Garoppolo under center. Even with Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk and George Kittle in tow, McCaffrey is going to go absolutely nuclear. His arrival is a concern for his new teammates' touch totals. He could steal some of Samuel's slashing-style handles. As for the runners McCaffrey leaves behind in Charlotte, D'Onta Foreman and Chuba Hubbard will form a low-upside committee, one likely led by Foreman. Game script is going to be negative the final 11 weeks of the season, making it difficult for either to rise above low-end FLEX status.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. What does Jeff Wilson have to do?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3