• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the lil fella is pressing charges too. FIled a police report at least. I would say that pretty much guarantees a suspension. Goodell may have looked the other way, but he won't be able to if there's law enforcement involved and it becomes a bigger story.

yeah, just a really awful look after how pissed Adams was since him and Renfrow botched their routes on the last play. goes from slamming his helmet on the sidelines to pushing a bystander into the tunnel. good that the injuries aren't serious, as they could have been if the guy hits his head/neck/back at the wrong angle

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Damien Harris will be out for a while.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sportscenter showed a better angle from behind Adams - the camera guy is definitely walking in Adams' way, the other angle looked much more aggressive and deliberate from Adams and in his line of sight.

prob still gets a fine but that wasn't nearly as bad as it first looked.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love that Fantasy Pros humor sometimes. This one cracked me up.

JORDAN HOWARD
RB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
Jordan Howard

Saints worked out RBs Jordan Howard, Jordan Wilkins, Antonio Williams, and A.J. Rose on Tuesday.​

New Orleans lost Latavius Murray to the Broncos active roster last week and Tony Jones to waivers, so they're in need of some RB depth behind Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram. Howard has mostly been ignored this offseason, with not even a workout to his name. One of these players could be selected to watch Taysom Hill rush for three more touchdowns every Sunday.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love that Fantasy Pros humor sometimes. This one cracked me up.
JORDAN HOWARDRB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
Jordan Howard

Saints worked out RBs Jordan Howard, Jordan Wilkins, Antonio Williams, and A.J. Rose on Tuesday.​

New Orleans lost Latavius Murray to the Broncos active roster last week and Tony Jones to waivers, so they're in need of some RB depth behind Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram. Howard has mostly been ignored this offseason, with not even a workout to his name. One of these players could be selected to watch Taysom Hill rush for three more touchdowns every Sunday.
So does Fantasy Pros write for 'edge' as well? Or do the 'edge' blurbers just steal their shit, same as they do ours?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Fantasy Pros write for 'edge' as well? Or do the 'edge' blurbers just steal their shit, same as they do ours?
Sorry it was from Edge. That's where I always go for my news. Had Fantasy Pros in my head since I was using the Multi-League assistant earlier today.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police report is useful for insurance purposes. I wouldn't read much into that. Adams will get a fine or lose a game and the guy will get a little money and that's it.
well, the DA has decided to file a misdemeanor assault charge. Here we go.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the DA has decided to file a misdemeanor assault charge. Here we go.

the judge presiding over that court.....

bbc one kangaroo GIF by BBC

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that amusement park baned Adams?
Having grown up in Nebraska as one teeny tiny step away form being trailer trash - (the only reason we didn't qualify is that we owned the land our trailer was on), I can tell you that Worlds of Fun in KC was like a dream we could only dare to dream about going to. And when we finally did, WOW..
Now, having been to DisneyLand and DisneyWorld multiple times, I can tell you from personal life experience, that Worlds of Fun is quite literally a trailer trash DisneyLand. I highly doubt Adams is at all worried about not being able to ride the Orient Express.

And to be honest, both Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun were sold for 45 million about 30 years ago, I would think that with even decent management of his money, he could easily buy Worlds of Fun and turn it into his private Neverland at the end of his current deal.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: Sorry, forgot this was the fantasy board for a minute

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell going on with Cam Akers?

hearing he might be away from the team for an extended period but nothing confirmed??

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird...
Given what little context, it's almost gotta be a grievance of some sort between Akers and the Rams.
If it were truly 'personal' there would be a 'we hope the best for Cam in dealing with his "fill in the blank", looking forward to having him back as soon as possible''

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG. What's wrong with this guy?

An NFL spokesperson said the league is monitoring the latest sexual assault allegation against Deshaun Watson.​

“Watson’s status remains unchanged,” NFL Chief Spokesman Brian McCarthy told ProFootballTalk after a 26th sexual assault allegation was brought against Watson this week. “We will monitor developments in the newly-filed litigation; and any conduct that warrants further investigation or possible additional sanctions would be addressed within the Personal Conduct Policy.” Watson is about midway through his 11-game suspension stemming from dozens of sexual assault allegations lodged against him over the past 18 months. Watson would be eligible to return in Week 13 against Houston if nothing changes with his standing among league officials.

:L:L:L