• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is real bummer. I rightfully invested in this guy and he breaks his leg .

I don't think he meant to. ;)

Btw, I've got a bone to pick with you. Every time I go onto our Guillotine site I see your team name and that F'n Warren Zevon song just won't get outta my head! :pound::pound::pound:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he meant to. ;)

Btw, I've got a bone to pick with you. Every time I go onto our Guillotine site I see your team name and that F'n Warren Zevon song just won't get outta my head! :pound::pound::pound:
love Warren and that song.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is real bummer. I rightfully invested in this guy and he breaks his leg .
He played 37 out of 65 possible games his first four years. Apart from his rookie season he never played more than six straight games in a season without missing time. (All RBs get hurt, but some seem to have it happen more than others.)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to do something about these ridiculous roughing the passer penalties. The one on Brady yesterday was ridiculous and one on Carr tonight might have been worse. I just don't understand what the fuck they think these defenders are supposed to do? The one tonight the guy caused a fumble and gained possession of it on the way to the ground, yet still tried to stick his hand out to brace the impact so he didn't put his full weight on the quarterback and still got flagged.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to do something about these ridiculous roughing the passer penalties. The one on Brady yesterday was ridiculous and one on Carr tonight might have been worse. I just don't understand what the fuck they think these defenders are supposed to do? The one tonight the guy caused a fumble and gained possession of it on the way to the ground, yet still tried to stick his hand out to brace the impact so he didn't put his full weight on the quarterback and still got flagged.
I thought the pass interference call on the KC rookie with Adams was ridiculous.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem...Adams had me off the couch, jumping for joy...then I realized, that put you back on top by a couple points. Ughh..come on mahommes!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was an absolutely awful one called on the titans too, sacked Wentz inside the 5

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious...
where have all of the "Jacobs is gonna be in a committee/lose his job" peeps gone?
:suds:
Still here, still just waiting for them to turn it over to the better running back.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams gonna get suspended at least 2 games for pushing that guy to the ground

Can't suspend Evans 1 game for a heat-of-the-moment push of another player during a game then give Adams the same for destroying that innocent camera guy, right goodell???

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams gonna get suspended at least 2 games for pushing that guy to the ground

Can't suspend Evans 1 game for a heat-of-the-moment push of another player during a game then give Adams the same for destroying that innocent camera guy, right goodell???
It all depends on what the magic 8 ball tells him to do this time.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on what the magic 8 ball tells him to do this time.

even if the guy was getting into Adams' path, hard to tell from the couple videos I watched, Adams sets a direct course for collision.

He thought about it, decided to do it, then executed the downfield block. A good 2-3 strides where he could've slowed down or just not leveled the little fella

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even if the guy was getting into Adams' path, hard to tell from the couple videos I watched, Adams sets a direct course for collision.

He thought about it, decided to do it, then executed the downfield block. A good 2-3 strides where he could've slowed down or just not leveled the little fella
Sounds like the lil fella is pressing charges too. FIled a police report at least. I would say that pretty much guarantees a suspension. Goodell may have looked the other way, but he won't be able to if there's law enforcement involved and it becomes a bigger story.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the lil fella is pressing charges too. FIled a police report at least. I would say that pretty much guarantees a suspension. Goodell may have looked the other way, but he won't be able to if there's law enforcement involved and it becomes a bigger story.
Police report is useful for insurance purposes. I wouldn't read much into that. Adams will get a fine or lose a game and the guy will get a little money and that's it.