• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG. What's wrong with this guy?

An NFL spokesperson said the league is monitoring the latest sexual assault allegation against Deshaun Watson.​

“Watson’s status remains unchanged,” NFL Chief Spokesman Brian McCarthy told ProFootballTalk after a 26th sexual assault allegation was brought against Watson this week. “We will monitor developments in the newly-filed litigation; and any conduct that warrants further investigation or possible additional sanctions would be addressed within the Personal Conduct Policy.” Watson is about midway through his 11-game suspension stemming from dozens of sexual assault allegations lodged against him over the past 18 months. Watson would be eligible to return in Week 13 against Houston if nothing changes with his standing among league officials.

:L:L:L
Well, it's still from back in 2020.

But man... out of 66 appointments, 26 sue you for sexual misconduct.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean at this point if I was one of the other 40 why wouldn't you just say that the same thing happened to you. There's certainly enough information out there of what allegedly happened at this point to put together a story and no matter what he's going to be presumed guilty and you'll probably end up with a nice payday just to make it go away whether it was true or not. I know that's a terribly cynical way to look at things, but I have no faith in humanity.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird...
Given what little context, it's almost gotta be a grievance of some sort between Akers and the Rams.
If it were truly 'personal' there would be a 'we hope the best for Cam in dealing with his "fill in the blank", looking forward to having him back as soon as possible''
It's very strange. Maybe he complained about how terrible the offensive line is, or how terrible Stafford is playing, or how maybe somebody other than Cooper Kupp is open on a play, or how when they play at home it still seems like a road game.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean at this point if I was one of the other 40 why wouldn't you just say that the same thing happened to you. There's certainly enough information out there of what allegedly happened at this point to put together a story and no matter what he's going to be presumed guilty and you'll probably end up with a nice payday just to make it go away whether it was true or not. I know that's a terribly cynical way to look at things, but I have no faith in humanity.
hard to argue this ^^^^

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing the other 40 actually were 'masseurs' who were 'full service'. And they'd probably prefer their business stays on the D-Lo

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the other 40 actually were 'masseurs' who were 'full service'. And they'd probably prefer their business stays on the D-Lo

Shark Tank Writing GIF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens bringing in DJAX for a look see.

What in the hell is wrong with Will Fuller? atittude? salary? how can this guy not get so much as a workout when teams are trading for Robbie Anderson, trying to squeeze the last bit of life out of AJ Green, bringing in DJAX, dragging Cole Beasley off the couch, or simply just going 'receivers? we don't need no stinkin' receivers!'???

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..could Dulcich be this missing ingredient for Russ to Cook?
No. Busted coverage and finally not missing a wide open guy caused Russ to cook. He's still a sous chef at best.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Busted coverage and finally not missing a wide open guy caused Russ to cook. He's still a sous chef at best.
I must confess, I wasn't watching, just half paying attention to the gamecast. Obviously losing the game and yet again failing to score more than 1 TD, he, nor anyone else, is cooking anything

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must confess, I wasn't watching, just half paying attention to the gamecast. Obviously losing the game and yet again failing to score more than 1 TD, he, nor anyone else, is cooking anything
They are awful to watch on offense. Not quite as bad as Joe's Bears, but close. I wonder if Melvin Gordon is going to be traded tomorrow? That was strange too. I know you didn't watch, but he played the first couple of series and then was pulled completely out of the game and Latavius Murray was the lead back and Mike Boone was giving Murray a breather every once in a while. The telecast kept showing Melvin Gordon on the sideline without his helmet on looking extremely pissed off, so I don't know what the hell happened. He didn't even fumble this time.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are awful to watch on offense. Not quite as bad as Joe's Bears, but close. I wonder if Melvin Gordon is going to be traded tomorrow? That was strange too. I know you didn't watch, but he played the first couple of series and then was pulled completely out of the game and Latavius Murray was the lead back and Mike Boone was giving Murray a breather every once in a while. The telecast kept showing Melvin Gordon on the sideline without his helmet on looking extremely pissed off, so I don't know what the hell happened. He didn't even fumble this time.
I'll get to hear all about it on the drive into work..I'll pass on anything worth passing on

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they were limiting Gordon because he’s hurt.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a headline while getting ready for work about him being benched last night.

Broncos head coach Nathaniel Hackett said Melvin Gordon was not injured in Week 6 against the Chargers.​

In other words, Gordon was benched in favor of Latavius Murray, who joined the Broncos two weeks ago and now finds himself as the top early-down back. Gordon rushed three times for eight yards before he was yanked from Monday night's game against LA; Murray ended with 15 rushes while Mike Boone took most of the pass-catching work out of the Denver backfield. Gordon, helmet off, was visibly frustrated on the Broncos sideline throughout the second half. He's not a fantasy option for now.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly, I have not heard a beep on the radio as to the why on Gordon, or any speculation as to him in the future.. it's been all about Hackett/RW/Paton being terrible in their jobs/decisions